Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Me and DH just started to try maca as we both had a bit of a flagging sex drive (laziness mainly!) and it definitely seems to work...we both felt like we had more energy and it gave the old mojo a boost after just having a couple of spoons. Only thing is.....it tastes horrendous!! On the website selling it they reckon you can put it in smoothies, yoghurts, stews...all kinds of yummy things....ha! Yeah, only if you want it all to taste of sick!

We've had to buy some empty capsules off tinterweb so we can just stick it in there and throw it down the hatch without tasting it. How do you get your 4-6 (!) teaspoons of it each day?

Good morning maca ladies, hope you are all well :hugs:

I can see you were all busy last night lol. Im sorry i cant comment when you talk about your charts and temps, it's been years since i have charted and cant remember too much. I do enjoy reading your post though and i am taking it all in. You lot are a real tonic sometimes you make me giggle.

I hope you dont mind me having a moan this morning but my DH is really begining to bug me. He has never really been one for lots of :sex: i dont think he has a very high sex drive :nope: It's never been a problem as these last couple of years we have been recovering from our DD who didn't sleep through the night until she was 3 :growlmad:.
My problem is it seems to be getting worse. Yesterday i had my CB smiley face, i didnt tell him as i didn't want to add any pressure. I arranged for my MIL to have the kids so we could spend the afternoon together we did have :sex: but he didn't seem that into it :nope:
I did try again last night as i thought if i could get it in twice i would stand a better chance of catching that little eggy, but :growlmad: no :sex: so i told him i had my smiley face but still a big fat :nope:
So here i am this morning worried im not going to catch the egg as i know we probably wont :sex: until the weekend now.
I thought the maca may perk him up but it hasn't it's just made me worse lol I feel like a sex addict :dohh:
Sorry for the moan ladies :hugs: xxxxx

I think it depends on the reason why the sex drive is low...for us it was laziness and being exhausted from work etc and so the maca worked a treat because it mainly gives you more energy for BDing.....hence why it's made you worse!

xx

morning ladies -

whit - thanks for taking a look at my chart.

sparkle - sorry about the DH, I know it can be frustrating but at least you got the one in. remember you only need it to work once!!!! If you got it yesterday then I wouldnt bug him again until tomorrow...every other day and all!

welsh - fxed for O....I stalked your chart this morning and it is looking like a nice drop...hmmm...maybe Oing today???? what do you think?

suma - wish I could help you on that but I am taking the capsules which I find to be fine. I have heard the powder is more potent so if you can maybe just try to get it down....esp if it is working!

as for me....not much to report here, I am having some sore boobs but I think it might just be the norm for me.

Hey girls :D

Ttc your chart is looking awesome!

Suma that's great that maca is working for you! I take the capsules too so can't help with the yuck taste :shrug: kelster takes the powder...

Welshie I stalked this morning too I'm so hoping for a rise tomorrow :D

X x x

thanks sbb....I have had this before though and then the day before AF...it just plummets so who knows! how are you doing today....scan coming up soon, I am very excited to see your little bean!!!!!!

I use the powder and make a cup of chai tea.. The flavor complements to where it wont taste bad, but I can only get 3/4 of a spoon to dissolve in a cup and ive been having two a day. Id really like to find a better thing to have it in too. I may buy the capsules eventually.

Hey Girls:hugs:

I to take the capsules, but have heard it's not to bad mixed into orange juice...I guess you still have to drink it down quick thou:lol:

TTC....I tried to stalk early this morning and then noticed where you're from....I curse world time again:dohh::rofl: Have just had another peek and :happydance:....it's looking Gooooooooood:winkwink:.....I so hope that it leads to a magical set of lines.

SBB...how are you my lovely?

Well folks as you know I had no spotting last night...managed to seduce the hubby and no sign of anything...got up this morning and usually this is when it's at it's worst but no there was nothing....looking good:thumbup:
Went to the gym and luckily wore a towel just incase....medium flow....I'm hoping that it's a polyp that's going to be removed on thursday and that I will still get a rise for O.
I'm seriously considering asking my gyne for some clomid but worried because I have more than a lb or two of weight to lose:dohh:

:hug:

thanks welsh - Do you have to stay overnight in the hospital after the op? Mine was outpatient but boy was I doped up...hahaha...gotta love those drugs!

No Hun I should be out late afternoon if all goes well. I'm absolutely petrified of GA babe...so just trying not to think about it too much:dohh:

just stopping by to say HI!!!

much to do.... LOTS of work

Hope everyone is well

good afternoon ladies! i haven't got to look back at all the post very much, but just wanted to pop in for a bit. DH got me a lot of american eagle panties and bras that i have to model for him and send him e-mails, hehe. so a lot to do tonight!

kelster - glad you're doing good babe!

sbb - good luck on your scan!

ttc - i looked at your chart, looks pretty BA if you ask me :) FX'ed for you!

welsh - i hope you get that O girl!!!

suma - i take the capsules. the smell alone of those is blahhhh. so not sure how these girls do it. whit has a secret juice for everything, hehe.

sparkle - :hugs: stick with SMEP! :)

hahahahaha....gotcha...well thank you very much....a bad ass chart....I kinda like that....lets hope it is a BABFP!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Evening ladies, how are we all!!

ttcb - i LOVE that new ttc phrase LOL, its gonna stick now! I'l have to teach it to OH cos he likes all these phrases :haha:

sparkle - sorry bout hubby hun, sometimes they just won't co-operate. My OH used to get like that sometimes, i'd wonder did he even want a baby. We ended up talking about it and i think the conclusion was he felt like a piece of meat..........erm what bloke wouldn't WANT to feel like a piece of meet....mine :rofl: I'm sure you've still had a good chance at the eggy :hugs:

Welsh - I really hope everything goes well with the op and they get to the bottom of all this bleeding! Excellent that your getting twinges, lets hope its the big 'O' hun! Take advantage of hubby :winkwink: just in case :happydance:

Never - well useless, can't put anything in my siggy cos i'm totally rubbish so i can't steal your siggy!

Whit - I LOVED that video, me and Oh were literally wetting ourself with tears!

SBB, Kel, hope your good too!

I just got my conception reading from Gail the psychic, I know its a bit of fun blah blah but she sais she can see two children but the first not till next august for conception????? NOT what I wanted to hear girls i tell ya :growlmad:

Linny - Oh I have always wanted to do something like that...august next year huh....lets prove her wrong....she might off on the year and mean august this year!!!!!!

ha ha Linny I went and got one from Jenny just for shits and giggles

now what kills me is I just finished bleeding due to a MC, you KNOW I am not gonna get another period for at least 4 to 5 weeks ( it took me 5 weeks after the 1st MC)

and this is what I got back

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 2nd of March and 16th of February 2011.

Jennifer

those dates cannot be .. there is just no physical way I would have to get pregnant NOW and HELLO THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

welllllllllllllllllll it could now that I just calculated stuff if I were to get AF on or around May 26th

Due Date 3/1/2011 Conception 6/9/2010
Pregnancy Test 6/23/2010 1st Heartbeat 7/7/2010
Quickening 9/29/2010 Viability 11/9/2010

AND thank goodness it's not a Leap Year in 2011

Oh ttc, i so hope your right! If its august NEXT year then we'll have been ttc for over two years!! I'm sure i would go completely mad if i was still trying then :wacko:

This was her full reading

'Linking in around you, I felt a very warm and genuine energy around yourself, and I feel this radiates around your life and those that share this with you, I feel a sense of balance within your path also, and feel its perhaps not always been that way

I sense you adapt to changes well, and are a very strong person within, Im given this by a gentleman who shows around you from spirit who I feel is around your home and possible a father or Grandfather energy here

I do see 2 children coming on for you, and feel your first this to be a boy, I see alot of blue here , and I am given August 2011 for conception

I do sense your 2nd pregnancy to be a girl within 2013 , conception October/November 2012'

So hmmmm yeh I guess time will tell! How long you been trying hun if ya don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->