Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kell I'm sorry hun... :hugs:

I know when you're ttc it's so shit when everyone else is getting pregnant :hugs:

I just hope everyone in the Maca thread gets their turn really soon! :D

Here are some pics of baby Sammuel from Monday my Sis took...

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060087.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060139.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060079.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060131.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060085.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060119.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060084.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060098.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060090-1.jpg

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/Sammuel%20Hendrix%20Page/P1060073.jpg

x x x

SBB:cry: :) just beautiful fab pictures:hugs:

TCC huge big hugs, I do still remember those feelings when TCC :hugs:

MY GOD SUZ,, he is just PERFECT.. I know i got these last nite but these are much more bigger to see..dam crackberry phone LOL

Thanks guys it has been just such a shit week to top it off....

bank called me on Tuesday about some ODD bank debits on Jeff's card.. yep two..1. for $681.00 and the other for $1500.00 coming from France and Ireland... the third one they sent back for $2800.00.... so the two will be taking from my account until the fraud department fixes it and we get our money back THANK GOD I had moo-la in the savings to cover these charges- my mortgage payment should be coming in any day now

then at 5:30am this morning I came in here to enter my forever LOVELY dropping temps AGAIN (FLUCK A DUCK) and I heard a WEIRD sound outside the window... oh yeah water faucet outside had burst... so treking outside at 5:30am in the cold SNOWY weather - just what we wanted to do at that time of the morning pouncing in 9 inches of snow

just seems when one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong.. AM I EVER GONNA HAVE A REAL HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY?????????????????? just once I would love to see a proper RISING temp letting me know I have DEF ovulated and I have a happy chance of being pregnant again.. it's almost been a whole year since I can say I DID ovulate

ahhhhhhh pish sorry for the rant-- just a REAL SHIT SHIT day

Kel- Aww hun im so sorry! It ticks me off when the bank just "allows" these payments to go through. Like really....were you in Ireland and then France in the same day? Really? Then they call to notify you something seems outta wack...when hello common sense there. How long do you have to wait for the fraud department? Just sounds like it would take forever. Im sorry hun! :hugs:

SBB- OMG Those pics are just BREATH TAKING!!!! Such happy tears here...such a gorgeous baby. And I love the ones with OH playing guitar! Just LOOOOVE it! Guhh I can look at em all day!

Dandy- Just seeing how you are? :hugs: I saw the news today and just so sad!

TTC- Hi hunni! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Celtic/linny- You guys sound like your so sickly. Im sorry girls! I hope you feel better soon.

Char- I dont remember reading anything from ya :dohh: Hope you are okay. :hugs:

Sparkle- Hope you are well....as well! Hope Isla is doing great!

Yazzy- Can't wait for your appt! Comen soon!

Leeze- Aww hun im so sorry. PMA that you get it this cycle!

Never- Thinking of you doll! BIG :hugs:

Damita- Hi hun! Welcome here!!

AFM- Went for a work out cuz one of the girls at worked TICKED me off! She is soo freaken moody that Iwonder if she's preg cuz her moods are awful!! And then takes it out on us! I get it shes bipolar and meds are all messed up...but DAMN! I haven't been on mine sense April 09....get over it already! :blush::coffee::haha: So doing a little better! Honestly SBB's pics sure did help alot! MORE MOTIVATION I tell ya! :happydance::cloud9:

Kel, stupid bank! will you at least get your money back! had a look at your chart and Im wondering if may be your crap cant remember what to call the line the one running across your temps is set to high, may be im getting my hopes up but your not out yet! fx and big hugs

TNT I feel better today still tired but thats ok! :) any chance that girls has very bad PMS as well cause that really unleashes the inner bitch in some people, glad you enjoyed your work out :)

KIKI thinking of you!

kel - how horrible. when it rains it pours.. i'm a strong believer in that! i hope you get everything solved soon.

SBB - he is absolutely perfect, like everyone else says. such a beautiful baby!

AFM - just doing my thing. went out with friends for drinks last night and had a little fun. it was nice to get to drink and know i'm not pregnant, because the past few weekends i didn't because of the limbo. at least i know now. looking forward to the FS appointment in three days oh and just confirmed my plane ticket to kosovo! i see DH in 35 days! :happydance:

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE! it's a 4 day for us! :yipee:

kel :hugs: so sorry someone else had to dump that news on you :hugs:

sbb - :rofl: love that pic :rofl:

tnt- :hugs: thanks for asking, im fine, i think the clean up at my work will start over the weekend

sbb - so jealous of you gorgeous little man :hugs: he is so alert and adorable :cloud9:

SBB - Sammuel is absolutely gorgeous, he really is a cute baby!! I love black & white pics aswell :)

Never - woo hoo for you getting to see your OH soon, bet you are really excited. I hope your FS appointment goes well too.

Dandy - go jump the man and I sooo hope this is your month. The month I got my BFP I 'O'd' on cd27 I think and only bd'd the 2 days before so do your best girl!!

Kel - keep your chin up hun. Put all the rubbish behind you...if you keep it in your mind it keeps on repeating. Think of great things and believe them and they will come your way :)

Celtic - hope you are keeping well.

Linny - just make sure you rest and i'm sure you will be fine.

AFM - having a couple good days and feeling abit more like myself now i've had some sleep. OH is trying soooo hard to keep me happy bless him! All good, feels like I have achey muscles in my stomach sometimes and always full of gas lol!! But all good :)

Get down for :sex: time :winkwink:

How is everyone today? :flower: I'm on CD43 still no AF, I think she is coming next week, I think I ovulated on CD35.. the latest ovulation ever :cry:

:hi: ladies. Sorry ive been missing, been soo busy!

kel - big :hugs: to you babe!! Stoopid bank!! Stoopid temps!! Have you considered Ivf??

Tnt - Haha I cant remember the last time I had a work out :haha: one of the woman I work with is being moody at the mo too but I dont see her alot so I can ignore her :)

dandy - jump on your man :haha: is the water reciding yet?

Yazzy - Dya know when your scan is yet?? Glad your feeling more yourself :hugs:

Damita - Oh no :( what a long cycle!! :hugs: glad you ovulated tho:thumbup:

Sbb - Aww baby sammuel is soo cute :) I like the one with daddy playing guitar :)

:hi: to everyone else, Sorry if I forgot you

AFM - jus been working loads :( staff shortage is horrible!! I got ma new phone :D wahoo!! Its all posh and touch screen :haha: xx

Unsure if I have but took my temp this morning and it is def pre temp, I am just going by the cm but next month I am def temping but exciting news my maca came today :dance:

SBB - OMG...what a lil cutie! I see Danny is already teaching him how to play the guitar!

Dandy -woohoo for a +OPK!

Kel - oh hunny so sorry you are having such a bad couple of days! I hope the weekend is better for you!

TnT - great way to work off some steam! I find it helps me relax during all this ttc stress!

Never - 3 days! WOOHOO!!! so we need another countdown ticker for you to go and see DH!

Hi celtic, damita, char, and yazzy!!!!!

afm - cd12...finally got a high on the cbfm! woohoo!!!!

TTC - yay for the high!! Time to get the OH...I will be over the moon for you if this is your month. So when do you think you will 'O'? From what i've read and my own experience bd'ing the day before 'O' is good!

Char - no post yet for my date, i'm thinking I may get a letter come through the end of next week. Not sure how long it takes them to send out. The NHS where I live has so far been very good so fingers crossed.

Never - hope you are well :)

Kel - have a lovely weekend and just chill. Are you back on the maca?

Sorry for everyone i've missed but a huge hello to you all!!

AFM - i've got a 2 hour dog training session this morning so off to get ready in a minute, love a challenge so I really hope we can help this one. Woke up at 7am absolutely desperate for the toilet....can't stay in bed now because of my bladder lol....at least I don't need to get up in the night!!
Apart from that I guess a chilled day not up to much else but a trip into town.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Hi everyone!! I hope you're all enjoying the weekend and that the bad weather is subsiding where you've got snow or floods! Luckily in London the temperature has gone up a bit, I think it's about 10 degrees and there's been no snow for a while now. Mind you, we've often had snow in March before so I know there's a long way to go before we're safe from the horrible weather. Glad everyone is safe, that's the main thing. :hugs:

Sparkle - thanks for sharing your birth story. Glad you had the young midwife there to be supportive, funny how the older one didn't listen to you and thoughs she knew better. Glad Isla is well - looking forward so seeing some pics. :hugs:

Linny - good to know that they're keeping an eye on things for you, I think that's reassuring that they're taking it all seriously. Fingers crossed that nothing worrying comes up in the next couple weeks. Not long to go now :hugs:

Dandy and TTC - we know what you're doing!!!! Go and make babies while the OPK shines!!! :haha::haha: Let's hope for lovely ripe eggs and some strong swimmers :hugs:

Never - great you've got the FS appointment coming up and trip to see your OH to look forward to. Hopefully you'll feel reassured once you know that the tests are being done. I feel much better just knowing the process has started. :hugs:

TNT - I keep meaning to get back to the gym but haven't quite made it yet. I always feel so much better when I do but I find it really hard to get round to it!! :hugs:

Kel - that was a great mail from the monitor company - let's hope it's a good sign of lots of positive things coming for you including that positive little line otherwise known as BFP coming your way soon :hugs:

Damita - those are long cycles. I can't imagine what it's like to get to CD 35 before O comes - my longest has been about CD 19 and I was freaking out. Let's hope maca gives you what you need :hugs:

SBB - thanks for the lovely pics, Sammuel is just adorable. And I loved the pic of Danny on the broomstick. Hilarious! Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell, I hope it clears up soon. It's good you've got support around you. :hugs::hugs:

Char - great to hear that you've been feeling movement - how exciting!!! :hugs:

Yazzy - not long now till your first scan!! I bet you can't wait!! :hugs::hugs:

Celtic - you always have such lovely words to say for everybody else. How's it all going for you? You haven't got much longer to go either, have you? :hugs:

AJ - nice to see you back and I hope this is a successful month for you :hugs::hugs:

Kiki - if you're out there, I hope you know we're thinking of you and sending you lots of love :hugs:

Hi to anyone I've missed, :hi:

AFM - I'm generally feeling more positive about things. I think it's knowing we've started the process with the fertility clinic. This month for the first time it feels like win: win - whether I get my BFP or not. If I get my BFP then it will be the best news ever and I will be so happy. But if I don't get my BFP this month then we will get lots and lots of tests done next month and we'll be much better informed for the future and know how things are for us in terms of fertility levels. I was told that we shouldn't TTC for the month when we go for the HSG, apparently they think the dye and/or the x-ray could damage a developing baby so I wouldn't want to risk it. I've also just found out my OH is away on business for what would probably be my fertile time next month too, so maybe this is a sign that it's ok to take the month off from TTC if we need to. It's a scary thought and I've always hated February as a month - cold, miserable, skint, not Spring coming in yet - but maybe I can try to take a different attitude to it this month! It's about learning and checking and preparing our bodies for the much awaited BFP!!!! Hugs and baby dust to everyone xx :hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

Leeze why thank you, Im doing ok :flower: I have about 7 to 8 weeks left depends on how far they let me go now, I have had my insulin increased this week, going to ask lots of questions this tuesday when I got for my appointment. I hope I see baby as well and see how big he is now

Thank you for asking! you will have to plan somthing fun now to take you through Febuary :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->