Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thank you for the warm welcomes, I am very excited to take it, do you carry on taking it during pregnancy?

I didn't Damita, apparently it's perfectly safe but I didn't feel enough research has been done...

x x x

hi ladies - very quick one from me to say hi and I probably won't be on here for a few days as i've got crazy time at work and busy evenings then with a friend staying at the weekend. hope everyone is ok - I haven't had time to catch up on any posts from last couple days so apologies if I'm missing anything important! We had our FS appt yesterday, not much to report at this point. they want to do lots of tests before talking to us about options so we'll go back at the end of March after doing all the tests. does mean we can't TTC in Feb so I'm a bit down about this but I think it's good to get everything covered. hugs and baby dust to everyone xxx

Char - yep, I will try the maca again, I havent for a while, now I just hope I can find some on the island!

SBB - Hope you are feeling better hun....I know this sounds crazy but your messages just make you sound so at peace and I think that is awesome! I know maybe some of it is exhaustion...LOL...but in a good way right?

TnT - Oh I am sending so much PMA your way, I hope you land it.....I got another low today and I figured as soon as I get a high we will do it everyday till after my peak. I am just afraid to wear him out ya know! Brad doesnt have an SA problem but we get tired.....Esp since it seems I wont be ovulating till cd 15 or 16 this cycle. I am on cd 11 right now so I think tomorrow might be a good time to start dtd everyday...what do you think?

Dandy - OMG, that picture is devastating! So happy to hear your family is ok!

Celtic - Glad to hear all is well, I hope that swelling subsides....is it water retention maybe?

Damita - welcome hun! Do you chart your temp? I am an avid chart stalker! The maca is great, it really did level out my hormones as I could see it in my temps....

Leeze - good to see you hun! Cant you ttc while they are testing you in Feb?

AFM - cd 11 and still low on cbfm....I am starting to worry now because I am running out of sticks and I dont think I can get them on island!

:wave: girls.......

Just back from the hospital :( Had my normal midwife appt this morning and she found my blood pressure was high. After she checked everything else, baby, urine, heartbeat (all fine) she re-took it, still high! She asked if I had a headache (i did) swollen feet or hands (swollen feet) and pain in my ribs (yep but assumed it was just baby kicking) she said she wasn't happy so sent me straight to anti-natal day care at the hospital to monitor me!!

They monitored my blood pressure three more times and put baby on a monitor for an hour, took blood and after speaking to a doctor they want me to come back AGAIN on saturday to be checked again. Said they were worried about hypertention or pre-eclampsia, not overly worried though. If i have any baby movement changes, blurred vision or seeing spots, swollen face or feel worse than I do today, Ive to go straight back :( :( Rubbish!

Hope your all well.......

Aw sorry to hear about your high blood pressure :hugs:

I do temp but I didn't do it this month but I have done for the last 6 months but FF will only show you two :( https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d88dd

Linny - Aww hunny! Take care of yourself and hopfully you will get some better results on Saturday! I am praying all is ok with you and the lil bub!

Damita - cool I will check it out!

Welcome to Damita, really hope the maca helps sort out your cycle! I stopped taking it as soon as I got my :bfp: as I wasn't sure how safe it would be :)

TTC....I hope you get that high soon hun :hugs: :hugs:

Dandy...glad to hear your all safe :)

SBB & Celtic......that sounds horrible! I'm really starting to worry about BF, it seems there's so many people have awful stories about it. I really wanna do it though!!!

Leeze...glad the fs appt went well. Bit rubbish about Feb......BUT you might catch the egg this month.....PMA PMA PMA :dust: :dust: :dust:

TNT....Good luck with the insem hun, hoping for your sticky bean :hugs: :hugs:

Linny try not to worry, I had the same thing... They were worried about pre-eclampsia due to high BP, headaches, visual disturbances and protein in my urine etc... it's worrying and also a pain to keep having to go to hospital as they keep you soooo long :(
I hope everything is ok :hugs:

TTC I hope you get a better reading soon.. Or at least can get some more sticks!
Not sure about the 'at peace' thing!!! I am finding it very stressful and am quite tearful a lot - I'm hoping that's just down to being tired and ill...
Most of the time I'm fine but it can all get a bit much. OIf course its all worth it for my gorgeous bubba :D

x x x

SBB & Celtic......that sounds horrible! I'm really starting to worry about BF, it seems there's so many people have awful stories about it. I really wanna do it though!!!

Linny honestly, even with the problems it's not that bad - I've managed to carry on. At no point have I even considered swapping to FF so it can't be that bad!!

And most people get on just fine.

I feel much better today so the mastitis was really just 3 days of hideousness!

x x x

Thanks SBB, I guess I'l just have to get used to going to the hospital which is a pain in the ass now ive sold my bleeding car!!!!! :haha:

I will try perservere with the BF, just not sure how much of a wimp I am :)

Welcome Damita - I also had long cycles but these seemed to come down to 43 days and I got my BFP naturally so it can happen. I did take maca to start with and this seemed to kick start everything and remind my body what it was supposed to be doing.

SBB - sounds like you are doing a great job and I have heard from most new mums they get a bit down and tearful after the birth. It obviously doesn't help being poorly either. I am positive in a another week or so you will be back on top of the world. Hows you OH doing with being a dad, is he helping lots?

Leeze - yay for the fs appointment, carry on ttc while they are doing the tests and you never know you might just get that BFP.

Char - sounds like you have a pretty busy job so get as much rest as possible. How are you feeling otherwise?

TNT - so excited for you ttc this month, you are bound to be nervous but all will be just fine.

Hi Dandy, Kel, never, AJ, Celtic!!

He's doing well Yazzy - but finding it much harder than he thought... We'll get the hang of it though... I think the first few weeks are just so tough cos there's no real routine set up. Hopefully we can get a bit more of a routine going by 6 weeks.

I have just handed Sammuel over cos he's done a HUGE poo :rofl: and I'm off for an hours kip...

We had a nice time earlier out in the garden with baby Jesus, Danny is taking fatherhood very seriously as you can see, Danny Potter :rofl::

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/DannyPotter.jpg

x x x

Danndy ah well the owner was not a very nice person, but still felt bad for them all the same :wacko: I know mad right LOL

Celtic are the docs worried about pre-eclampsia? Or not because your BP is fine? I wonder how big baby is now - how big were your others again?

I guess it could have been at the back of her mind, she kept asking me when I would be back in the hospital which is Tuesday so if still there then I know my midwife will be on the case they are very good.
my biggest was 10,2 smallest was 8,5 so I'm thinking this baby if I went over due could be the 11 or more mark! but will prob be more like 8,5 to 9 onzs like my last two if I was to be induced at around 38 weeks any thing under 9 is what I would like :thumbup:

SBB enjoy that nap, it is so over whelming and so rewarding having a newborn esp your first :hugs: enjoy these early days they go to quick you blink and they are running around feet giving you cheek! :haha:

Welcome to Damita, really hope the maca helps sort out your cycle! I stopped taking it as soon as I got my :bfp: as I wasn't sure how safe it would be :)

TTC....I hope you get that high soon hun :hugs: :hugs:

Dandy...glad to hear your all safe :)

Linny I fed all of mine my self first two I supplemented with bottles but I love BF for night time feeds as I used to position my self and baby so I could feed lying down and doze while baby fed! with my DS2 big baby he would wriggel when he was finished so I would put him back in his crib and fall back to sleep. when you get the latch working for you and it doesn't hurt (sometimes it does not hurt at all ) they you are away, it can take 6 weeks to get in to the swing of it and build up your milk supply then they drop a feed so gets easier I personally love BF so handy, but I am also a firm believer in what ever works best for mum and baby so if you change your mind a few weeks in about BF and swap to FF then don't feel guilty happy mummy means happy baby:thumbup: plus we are here to help!
PS I have the rib pain as well, noticed it yesterday along with the swelling I like put it down to baby position no headaches though or spot in my vision so think its just one of those things I hope any way!

yazzy :flower:

Leeze yay for the FS appointment why so long of a wait to start your tests that would murder me waiting! may be TCC any way you never know:thumbup:

sbb - awww hunny, besides feeling sick and not sleeping you also have those raging hormones! Both my sisters cried after they had their bubs...I remember just looking at them and trying to figure out how I could make them feel better....My sis just said....there is nothing you can do but just let me cry and that is what I did. I know once those antibiotics kick in you will start to feel better about everything! Also you and sammuel are also still getting to know each otherHuge hug hun! You are right at the 6 week mark things will start to look up for you, I hope! Hilarious pic of danny, LMAO!

Hi ladies....

Suz what a great photo of Danny... :) kid at heart-

Linny- just take it easy .. will be thinking of you

TnT- how exciting- getting more ladies back in the game in here....

:hi: TTC- Dandy-Celtic-Yazzy- Char- Leeze- Never- Spark-

and welcome to the new gal

not much in a talkative mood today- Just got an email from a fellow co-worker who was asking if I wanted to assist another dept for some OT.. she asked how I was- then I asked her- how married life is since she just got married in Oct 2010.... yeah I get an email back good- and BTW I am PREGNANT!!!

GUT BLOW- such is life.....

kay back to work

sorry if I missed anyone ---- not intentional

Kel...:hugs: :hugs:

Celtic....I only woke up with a headache today and ive had no blurred vision or spots. Apparently there worried becos I usually have quite low blood pressure and its quite a jump from two weeks ago! Plus the frontal headache today, swollen feet and rib pain she wasn't happy with me not being checked out. I would mention it at your next anti natal visit though :)

SBB......:rofl: that pics funny! I'm sure you'l be in a routine in no time and then I'l be asking for tips :haha: :winkwink:

Kel...:hugs: :hugs:

Celtic....I only woke up with a headache today and ive had no blurred vision or spots. Apparently there worried becos I usually have quite low blood pressure and its quite a jump from two weeks ago! Plus the frontal headache today, swollen feet and rib pain she wasn't happy with me not being checked out. I would mention it at your next anti natal visit though :)

SBB......:rofl: that pics funny! I'm sure you'l be in a routine in no time and then I'l be asking for tips :haha: :winkwink:

Thanks hun, I will be letting them know, feeling a bit unwell this evening and sooo tired waiting on DH to come home then think I will try and get some sleep:thumbup:

Kel - oh that is a blow....I am right there with ya...if another person on this island or another celebrity annouces their pg....I might spontaneously combust...LOL...sorry I know that sounds horrible but I guess I just want to be the one with the good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->