Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Char - thank you for the vote of confidence....enjoy the dog training

Leeze - that is an awesome attitude....I think I took that attitude this month even though I am not seeing a fs yet. I had my 6 month check up after my surgery and everything looked good so it made me feel better I guess.

Celtic - OMG, I cant believe you only have 7 weeks left...wowo...time has flown by...i am so excited for you!

AFM - well I got my peak this morning....I am so excited.....and had a bit of a temp dip...so I am thinking I might be ovulating today, we will see what the temp is tomorrow....who knows.....hahaha...anyway, I hope we did it enough....it seems I have a very short LH surge....that is what I am noticing these last 2 months. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hi Ladies..

Thank you all for you unbelievable love and support! You are truly amazing!
I wanted to give you a quick update.. I'm going through hell! After bleeding on Monday and Tuesday, it stopped. I had my levels taken tuesday and were very low and dr didn't think the pregnancy was viable based on the numbers. Got the levels taken again on Thursday and not only the hcg, but progesterone went up too. Hcg almost doubled. Still very low. So I just went and had blood taken again today and now I'm waiting for the Dr to call with the results and what to do next. My numbers are too low so i'm guessing that's why they haven't done a scan. I'm terrified it's ectopic or something. I'm not in any pain and I haven't been bleeding since Tuesday. I'm going insane!!

Okay here I go...

SBB- Sammuel is just so beautiful. He is by far one of the most beautiful baby boys I have ever seen and I'm not just saying that! :)

Never- I'm so sorry you waited all that time for AF to show up. It's just not fair. :hugs: I'm very happy to hear you will be seeing your husband soon though!

Dandy- How is everything going over there? I hope you are okay with all those floods! I was reading quickly through and saw your work is underwater. Wow, now I just saw the picture of it! Oh my goodness! That's crazy!

Sparkle- I enjoyed reading your birth story. Thank you for sharing it. I'm sorry it got so crazy for you though! I laughed at the part about the student and you scaring him! So happy everything turned out wonderfully! Isla is a beautiful name! I cannot wait to see pictures of her!

Kel- I read your situation with the company for the monitor. That is unreal that there are still good companies like that out there! That is so great that you get another free of charge! And you get to send the one you have back free of charge! We got a lot of snow here too in that last storm. I'm in NH so not too too far from you. I hate all the snow! haha. I hope the bank got everything figured out for you guys with those fraud charges!! We had that happen to us as well. We had charges from Rome on our card back in October. About $800.00. We went to Rome in September so someone must have took our number from somewhere!

Tnt- Good luck with this cycle!! I will have my fingers crossed for you! PMA!! :)

Celtic- I'm happy to hear the doc appointment went well!

Linny- I'm sorry to hear about your not so well news about the hypertension or pre-eclampsia. I hope everything will go smoothly! You are SO close!! I'm so excited for you!

Yazzy- My goodness...over 9 weeks! You are moving right along. I bet it doesn't feel that way for you though does it? How are you feeling?

Leeze- I'm so happy for you that you have started with a fertility clinic. That must feel so good that you are moving in the right direction!

Char- I hope you are doing well!

ttc- Yay for getting your peak this morning! Fingers crossed so tightly for you!

Sorry this is so crazy long ladies but you are hard to keep up with if I step away for a few days!! :flower: And I'm so sorry if I forgot anyone! Oh and welcome to the new ladies while I've been away! :wave:

KiKi - Oh hun, so sorry for what you are going through. I hope you get good news hun.

KIKI so great to see you here again, Im sooo sorry you are in limbo land that must be so hard on you:hugs: when will you hear back from the doctor! some people HCG levels are low, so as long as they keep doubling..... FX you never know what may happen!

TCC yep not long to go really, Im in a bit of a panic thinking of all I have to get done now LOL hope your busy catching that egg!

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

As promised a few photos of Isla.
dads camera 020.jpg

dads camera 021.jpg

dads camera 023.jpg

I will add more now that i have my camera working lol.

Hope you are all well will catch up in the next couple of days with you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: gals! Hope you're all doing ok.

I haven't quite caught up yet, so please bear with me.

KiKi- I know exactly what you're feeling- that is the SAME thing I went through with the last time I got pregnant. Low numbers, then bleeding, then rising numbers...I bled for a two days, but when i passed tissue, it stopped, but then my numbers kept going up. I didn't know anything for sure and was in waiting for weeks until they finally did a scan. Unfortunately, it ended in m/c. I'm hopeful for you that isn't the case. If you need to talk or anything...im here!

Leeze- PMA! Its gonna be our turn soon enough!

TTC- I think right there with you and dandy for ov. fx'd...

Sparkle- she is a beauty!! Congrats again!

Linny- Hope you're hanging in there !! not too far now!

Celtic, how are you feeling these days? Not too long for you either. Gee- it feels like it wasn't that long ago that you were all announcing your BFP's.

SBB- Sam is precious!

Never- :hugs: Chin up gal! as someone once said to me- "its our hopes and dreams that keeps us afloat. if not for these things, the journey wouldn't be as exciting as the destination" glad you'll be getting see dh again.

Sorry if i've missed anyone:hugs: ok- im gonna try to go back and catch up now!

Sparkle- Absolutely gorgeous!! Oh my goodness I just want to squeeze her!

Celtic- Thank you for the positive hope! But I'm pretty sure this isn't good. :(

Delilah- Thank you so much for your story! I'm so sorry it ended in a MC. :hugs: But it's nice to be able to relate to people. I appreciate it. Was yours in the uterus?

The doctor called and the levels are rising again but not doubling. Way too low and they do not believe this is viable. Which I really didn't think it was. Now I have to go back on Monday for more blood and I have an appointment after that. Depending on the results, they will try do to a scan but probably won't be able to see anything. So they will scrape a piece of tissue out of the uterus to see if it's pregnancy tissue. If it is, that's good because then hopefully I can finish this naturally. If not, then they will assume it's ectopic and give me medicine to induce the MC completely. Probably a good possibility it is because of my endometriosis which causes scar tissue in the tubes. Now I have to pray it doesn't do permanent damage between now and Monday because I only have one tube. :(

Thank you again for your support! You are all so wonderful!!

delia -woohoo we are cycle buddies! Um...did you cut your hair....looks amazing btw!

Kiki - aww hun I am so sorry! I will pray for the best possible result over the weekend...Again, I am sorry!

Kiki - I hope all goes as well as it can. What an awful thing to be going through, I wish you all the best and I know you will be just fine. Sending you hugs.

Leeze - I was told and also read the best time to get your BFP is straight after having your HSG because it clears out your system...it is actually when I got mine! They say you are not allowed to ttc after your AF before your HSG incase you get pregnant but after the HSG you are absolutely fine. I had mine on cd12 and ovulation on cd27 and that was my lucky month....so you go girl!!!!

Sparkle - Isla is such a beautiful baby, enjoy every minute :)

AFM - I am soooo hungry, going to be naughty and have fish n chips tonight so just waiting for the OH to get back home so I can go get them...my stomach will start eating itself soon lol!

KiKi- yes, mine was in the uterus. Both times I m/c I was on pins and needles because the whole time I was afraid it was in my tubes. couldn't stand the thought of ruptured tubes when the odds are already stacked against me with the pcos. I would push for a scan. Even though it is early, I WISH that I did. sometimes it would be too early to see much of anything BUT- its worth the look to put your mind at ease.

TTC- thank you! Yes- its ALL GONE! New year, new look. But mostly, I was just tired off sweeping our floors everyday, picking up handfuls of hair. We have wood floors throughout the house so if we didn't clean it up, it just looked dirty which I can't stand. and Nate complained that our roomba kept stalling he had to keep having to pull my hair out of the brushes:haha: Alas- the new short cut.

Wow - thanks Yazzy for the info that you got your BFP after the HSG! I've just spoken to my OH about this and he said he thought they said at the hospital don't TTC before the HSG (like you said) but they didn't say not ok to try afterwards. I thought they said don't try at all that month but I was in a bit of a fluster after having just had an internal scan that I wasn't especting! They told me to book the HSG in for about CD12 too and I normally ovulate between about CD14 and 18 ... so maybe all is not lost!! I think I'll do some more reading up on it just to reassure myself, but that sounds hopeful. And, amazing for you that you got your BFP just afterwards!! xx

Kiki - I just read your post. Sending you lots of big hugs. xx

delia - OMG, that is sooooo funny b/c that is why I cut my hair....I got so sick of loosing it all over the house...At first I thought something was wrong with my hormones and I was going bald but after talking to some friends I realized it was the norm.

thanx guys, hope we catch this eggie :thumbup:

well here is the link to my facebook pictures of where i work, the water is gone, and the cleanup is underway, looks like we might be trading from our floors tomorrow, cept that the power wont be up and running yet :dohh: so all i can do is sit and take the cash from any cash sales i think https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=262149&id=690096685 hope the link works

ill have to catch up later

ttc - good luck with the :sex: :winkwink:

Sparkle, thanks for posting the pics. She really is a little treasure!!! xx

Hey gals, well i'm having a really weird AF, first two days i had obvious red on the tissue when i wiped, but that lasted a few hours, then nothing at all, second day was the same, bit of red and then clean for most of the day. Today it finally came in "properly" so i dont know whats up with that, didn't test or anything and haven't gotten batteries for my thermometer yet so we just wont know if there was anything to it i guess.

I'm real hopeful for this new year tho, i'm feeling like this month or next month will be it! Hopefully i dont jinx it :)

P.S. Those babies are just ADORABLE!!! Soooooo sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->