Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ttc - no clomid? Hmm! You gna try maca?? Fxd for you babe :) :hugs:

never - yay I hope maca works :hugs: when do you get to see hubby again?? Hope your feeling a lil more positive today :hugs:

celtic - :hi: how many more weeks you got left now??

Linny - not long for your buba to be delivered now :) Ooh exciting times :D

aj - nice too see you babe :hugs:

dandy - wahoo for the no work! Your poor parents in laws tho :( :hugs: hope the floods hurry up and pass!!

Welshie - miss you babe :( hope your Well if you read this :hugs:

AFM - Well I think I finally felt baby move last night. It was like bubbles rising and then popping!! Been soo busy today so im not sure if ive felt buba move!! Ians going to see his brother in london on sat soo im going to stay in bed all day :D

hope your all Well. Love you all xxxx

Aw thanks girls, I love you! :hugs:

Celtic - both breasts?! Double ouch that must've been agony... At least this is only one!

Char thats awesome you felt baby move! Does he/she have a nickname?

X x x

Aw thanks girls, I love you! :hugs:

Celtic - both breasts?! Double ouch that must've been agony... At least this is only one!

Char thats awesome you felt baby move! Does he/she have a nickname?

X x x

It was but I got better very quick:thumbup: I was shocked I got it so late as well as it normally happen in the first few weeks! never got it again :happydance:
Its so sore I really feel for you! even one has to be ouch!

Char whoo hoo on feeling movement thats brilliant! I can make out body parts now loving that but wondering how big is this baby :haha:

Never hey hun :hugs:

kel meant to say well done not many places go that far :happydance:

thanks guys for the thoughts, here is a link to my workplace, now underwater: https://twitpic.com/3pa9n2/full

yazzy yes my parents are safe here near me :thumbup:

:happydance: sparkle congrats!! and welcome baby Isla :cloud9: what a beautiful name, and a bearable story for my ears to hear :thumbup:

sbb :hugs: sorry you are feeling sick :hugs: get better quick

linny, yes in some places i think the floods are worse than the '74 floods, but we wont know till we can get bak to work if it was actually higher or not than the last ones :shrug:

never :hugs:

Just jumping in real quick! Gotta get amy for her lunch

Dandy- OMG that is just awful! Im so glad your friends and family are okay as well as Celtics! That is so scary! I hope the sun will shine soon and dry all of it out! Praying for you guys!

Sparkle- Oh wow that story sounds scary. Thank goodness for that guy midwife that stuck around. Sometimes I dont think dr's pay attention when we tell them stuff is happening! So glad you have baby Isla now! Such a gorgeous name! Can't wait for pics!

Sbb- So sorry hun that your sickly and your poor boob! My goodness sounds awful! Rest up and feel better hun!

Never- Thinking of you hunni! :hugs:

Celtic- Hope your doing okay! Did you say you already had your appointment? If so how is everything? Hope big is baby celtic?

Yazzy- 9 weeks!!!?? OMG time has flown! WOWOW So exciting though.

Char- Your sat sounds FAB! I wanna do that too...but dont have a good excuse really! :haha:

Kel- Ughh im so OVER this damn snow! I think your getten hit with what he just got a few days ago. I felt like it would never end. I stayed home both the days it hit hard. Stay warm and safe...I know our plow trucks are almost worthless so hopefully yours are okay. PS that company is amazing! Really take good care of their customers which is good considering how much that thing was! :dohh: I wish more companies were like that!

Linny- Home stretch girl! You getten excited?! :happydance:

TTC- How are things goen hunni!!?? I agree with celtic and maybe get some bding in before ov! Thats what we did and honestly I think that is what got us bfp cuz we inseminated 5 days before ov everyday and then day of ov and that was it. Each day was fresh swimmers so that helped. And Brad doesn't have an SA problem right? If i remember correctly his stuff is good :blush:

AFM- Im super freaken nervous about this cycle! I started worken out at gym today and that seems to help so thinking I will do that to keep me from being super anxious! I just bought all the OPKs, preseed, and softcups! :dohh: (expensive) And getting pretty nervous! IDK why really....I need to keep PMA but IDK if its gonna happen! Which is fine I suppose...if its meant to be then it will happen I guess. PMA PMA PMA :haha:

OK hope i didn't forget anyone! I really gotta go...I typed super fast for this one! :haha:
Take care ladies!! Check in later maybe!

TNT here's some PMA and baby dust for you!!

:dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA

Dandy what the hell have I missed?! You have floods? OMG it looks terrible... I haven't even switched the tv on so didn't even know about it. I'm so sorry I hope you are ok :hugs:

X x x

thanx sbb, its shocking whats happening in toowoomba, ipswich, brisbane and other qld towns :( thankfully my family are all alive safe and counted for, including my parents in law who are currently stranded with no electricity out ipswich way :dohh: but they are ok

Sbb - I cant think of a nickname for baby. Im gna think about it today :)

celtic - I remember when you could see my friends babys arms and legs moving. I was amazed! She had a tiny bump & wasnt showing until like 6 months. I meant to ask you. Did you have diabetes before pregnancy or have you got gestational diabetes?

Tnt - I think your nervous because of your angel baby. :hugs:

dandy - im wondering how long its going to take for the water to subside? Hmm...

AFM - im shattered :( cant wait til sat!!

dunno, the markets (where i work) think we might start trading again maybe by wed next week :shrug: the water should subside in the next 2 days i think, then cleanup will begin

Geez dandy I'm sorry, must be awful for you but I'm glad your family/friends are all ok :hugs: hope it all gets better soon...
I'll put the TV on later and watch the news...

X x x

:wave: can I join? I am taking maca for the first time, I am just awaiting AF who is late and messing around :cry: and going to give it to DH too :)

Dandy - when the water goes and the mess its caused is clear, Thatll be really hard :(

Sbb - Hows sammuel doing?? Whats night time like?

Damita - welcome :D how long have you been taking maca now?

I haven't started yet, I did take soy for three months and it has totally messed up my cycles :(

Damita - Oh no :( dont worry were a great bunch of girls, were always here for advice!!

:hugs: thank you, my cycles are so crazy for the last year between 32 to 59 days long, and now I am on CD42 and no sign of AF and have BFN.. I really hope Maca works, I am up for trying anything at this point :)

Danndy wow the flooding is so bad isnt it, I am in shock watching it saw a video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mANvEa5v-mM Just shows how bad it is now. glad you are ok and your family and friends as well, all mine are ok! I do know the house I lived in is flooded though! read some news that a brave man and woman rescued some horses and a cow I saw them on the news swimming around and resting thier heads on the roofs of houses :cry: I was so upset but they were saved :happydance:

SBB I was borderline before this pregnancy, so was on the diet it came on very quick this time :flower:

TNT I was at the doc this morning, I wasnt able to get up to the hospital this week so going next tuesday so hopefully I will have a scan and check baby size!

Damita welcome you will love this thread:flower:

so doc appointment went well, I do have some swelling in my legs and ankles and some protein so hope it means nothing my blood pressure is fine and I got to hear baby heart beat:happydance:

thanx celtic, yes seeing those horses stuck on rooftops really upset me also, glad they got rescued :thumbup:

sorry to hear your old house is underwater :hugs:

yes the cleanup at my work will not be fun, :(

welcome damita :wave: this is the best bunch of girls in any forum i have ever been on :thumbup: you have come to the right place

Damita welcome! I had cycles up to 65 days and maca alone got them down to 44 days.... In the end I got my bfp with clomid but the maca certainly helped...

Char Sammuel is doing well, he is pretty good in the night really. I am expressing for night time otherwise he can spend up to 3 hours feeding which of course is exhausting! If he has it from the bottle he drinks it quicker and so goes back to sleep reasonably quickly.. Still takes a while as it takes half an hour to express from both boobs, then feed him and settle him so can be 1-1.5 hours...
I tell you nothing can quite prepare you for the shock of actually having a baby! It's wonderful but very hard work, and such a HUGE adjustment. I think my difficult birth, then the mastitis haven't helped...

Celtic are the docs worried about pre-eclampsia? Or not because your BP is fine? I wonder how big baby is now - how big were your others again?

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->