Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ha ha Linny I went and got one from Jenny just for shits and giggles

now what kills me is I just finished bleeding due to a MC, you KNOW I am not gonna get another period for at least 4 to 5 weeks ( it took me 5 weeks after the 1st MC)

and this is what I got back

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 2nd of March and 16th of February 2011.

Jennifer

those dates cannot be .. there is just no physical way I would have to get pregnant NOW and HELLO THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

Oh hun thats weird!

I had did one by her too and she said my BFP comes in may from a cycle beginning april which would be this one........but I had no year on mine! Bizarre, i guess that means its any blooming year!

I know its stupid to get caught up in things like this but sometimes you just grasp onto straws cos your getting desperate :dohh:

Hi ladies! Hope you are all well. I have so much to do (a guy is coming to inspect our LEAKY roof and I have to clean!) but I have been so sick! On top of that getting motion sickness which is so odd. I'll check back in later :)

ha ha Linny I went and got one from Jenny just for shits and giggles

now what kills me is I just finished bleeding due to a MC, you KNOW I am not gonna get another period for at least 4 to 5 weeks ( it took me 5 weeks after the 1st MC)

and this is what I got back

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 2nd of March and 16th of February 2011.

Jennifer

those dates cannot be .. there is just no physical way I would have to get pregnant NOW and HELLO THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

Oh hun thats weird!

I had did one by her too and she said my BFP comes in may from a cycle beginning april which would be this one........but I had no year on mine! Bizarre, i guess that means its any blooming year!

I know its stupid to get caught up in things like this but sometimes you just grasp onto straws cos your getting desperate :dohh:

Linny I edited to add a few things in that post.. EEEEPPS It can happen.. LOL

Ooh kel so she could be right then? I mean it could be possible? On the jenny thread she's apparently already got three right!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Ooh kel so she could be right then? I mean it could be possible? On the jenny thread she's apparently already got three right!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

LOL but we said BREAK til at least July... to soon.... but I will take it if it happens with BIG WIDE OPEN ARMS.. :) :rofl:

Hey girls! I'm tempted to get one of these readings to see what it says... But it costs £8 and it seems like a massive waste of money!

I hope it is right Kel that would be cool :D - BTW can you not get something to bring on Af? Or do you not want to?

Linny I hope it is April for you, not August...

Welshie glad you got some action last night :rofl: I will be stalking in the morning...

x x x

Take it :rofl:

And I have decided to take jenny's reading as being correct and meaning this year and psychic Gail to being very wrong :haha:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Lol Linny the only way to do it is to make it read as you want it to :rofl:

x x x

Hey girls! I'm tempted to get one of these readings to see what it says... But it costs £8 and it seems like a massive waste of money!

I hope it is right Kel that would be cool :D - BTW can you not get something to bring on Af? Or do you not want to?

Linny I hope it is April for you, not August...

Welshie glad you got some action last night :rofl: I will be stalking in the morning...

x x x

Thanks SBB - me too! Yeh it is silly, and like you say $8 is a bit of a waste, but I'm sooooo nosy! Not sure i can stop myself getting more and more till someone says what I want to hear :rofl:

I mean there's still cherri22, serendipity..........:haha:

LOL SBB I'll see when I speak to the doctor on Friday- I am having a consult with him that was requested by me last week....

if I get AF on May 26th that will be just about right for me... April 22nd spotting, AF on April 23rd so.....................

LINNY I SAY MAY OF THIS YEAR!!!!!

the predictor says conception in May for me at 39 would be a boy- if conception in June girl....

AHHHHHHHHHH BIG BLOOMING THUNDER STORMS ARE ON THE WAY.. I am so so afraid of thunderstorms

Oh i really hope shes right for the both of us!!

Isn't it true your more likely to get pregnant after a M/C or is that total rubbish?

I'm scared of thunder too BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks SBB - me too! Yeh it is silly, and like you say $8 is a bit of a waste, but I'm sooooo nosy! Not sure i can stop myself getting more and more till someone says what I want to hear :rofl:

You are crazy! Unless you are very rich you really should stop now!!!!

:rofl:

x x x

AHHHHHHHHHH BIG BLOOMING THUNDER STORMS ARE ON THE WAY.. I am so so afraid of thunderstorms

I hope Jeff is home to protect you! I only really hate them if I'm on my own...

:hugs:

x x x

You are crazy! Unless you are very rich you really should stop now!!!!

:rofl:

x x x

Nope I have FAR too many credit cards than sense :dohh:

Make DH take them away from you before you do damage!

x x x

no it is true Linny.. especally after a D&C as everything is so clean and new.. LOL but that didn't happen this time

Nope he's not home yet SBB, not for another hour or sooooooo... I live in Somerset county

STRONG THUNDERSTORMS WILL AFFECT BUCKS... HUNTERDON... MERCER... MONTGOMERY... MORRIS AND SOMERSET COUNTIES...

AT 330 PM EDT... NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A LINE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EXTENDING FROM 15 MILES EAST OF MONTAGUE TO 10 MILES NORTH OF READING... MOVING EAST SOUTHEAST AT 25 MPH.

WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 50 MPH, SMALL HAIL, AND BRIEF DOWNPOURS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. IF YOU SEE THREATENING WEATHER, PLEASE MOVE INDOORS QUICKLY

WIND GUSTS TO AROUND 50 MPH, SMALL HAIL, AND BRIEF DOWNPOURS ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE STRONGER SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS. IF YOU SEE THREATENING WEATHER, PLEASE MOVE INDOORS QUICKLY

Wow they really like to scare you!

x x x

yikes girls! a bunch of tornadoes just hit my home state :( arkansas. my friend got her car totaled by a tree and everything. so used to tornadoes and stuff, but doesn't make me like storms.

linny - i got a psychicuk123 reading and she said conception right before july. i was like whoa....because i will be with DH the end of june..but eh.. just doing it cause i'm bored, haha..

SBB save me from the psychic readings!!

yeah Never they got hit HARD down there....

weatherchannel.com they always like to scare you.. it is PITCH BLACK outside right now.. ohhh boy

LINNY STOP with the readings... PUT DOWN THE CC and step away from the puter :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->