Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

OUR MACA :bfp: HOPEFULS

JANUARY TESTERS
29 DandyBrush [-o<
30 TTCBaby117 [-o<

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

FEBRUARY TESTERS
1 Kelster823 [-o<
9 TNTArs06 [-o<
15 CNotte [-o<

aww Thanks Never-now we have to remember which page this is on :rofl:

that is very nice of you to do this :hugs:

hahaha, well i plan to update it and stuff so it won't always be on the same page. just trying to keep track :)

Thankyou for the welcomes ladies :)

I have just ordered my Maca from creative nature....free postage too...bonus!

FX it helps us all got that BFP

xx

Good Morning Ladies!!

Linny- your little precious is surely sugarlicious!!! CONGRATS! I think the champion laborer award goes to you :thumbup:

TTC- WOOHOO!!! Cycle Buds! Fx'd.....i think there are a whole bunch of us testing close together!

Never- I think we can all relate with you on the pg announcements. I'm generally quite and keep to myself most of the time so when people announce their pregnancy- esp. the ones I know personally- I jump for joy, but secretly am dying inside =( if that made any sense at all..

Kel- onto the tww for you too!!!

TnT- yep, i was gonna say- the low temp is usually typical before ov. once your temp spikes- then you have moved onto the next phase of the cycle. Good luck with Insem sweetie!!

Ahh....Good morning to the rest of you beautiful gals!!! be back later- taking granny to breakfast!

Hi ladies and welcome Jec :flower:

I tested today and got BFN :growlmad: - I think I'm out this month. AF is due tomorrow but I O'd late so I predict she'll show her ugly face on Monday or possibly Tuesday. So put me down for testing Jan 24th then it will make me feel a bit better tomorrow if I get BFN again that I've still got a chance this month!!! :haha:

Never - thanks for doing the testing list. It would be lovely to see some BFPs on there!! I think you must have a really special relationship with your OH that travels across time and distance. Let's hope you get your BFP soon and then things will be more settled for you both :hugs::hugs: I'm feeling for you about the FB announcement. Hopefully it's your turn soon

Kel - happy 2WW honey!! Hope it's your lucky one :hugs: thanks for the update about Welshie, too. Good to know she's doing ok.

TNT - I hope you've had a successful insem and those swimmers have done their job properly!! :haha:

Yazzy - good luck with the scan on Wednesday, not long till you hit 2nd tri too - how exciting!!! :hugs - I didn't see a black and white cat on your pics, I'm going to go back and have another look! Did you know that apparently black and white cats are the ones that often get left behind at the rescue centres because people normally prefer the more exotic ones? Aww

Delilah - have a nice time with your granny! Fingers crossed for this month for you xx :hugs:

SBB, Sparkle and Linny - I hope you're all having a lovely time with your new bubs :baby::baby::baby:

Char - you must be about halfway there now!! Nearly into 3rd trimester?

Hi to everyone else, I'm sure I was going to say other stuff but my head has gone all fuzzy, I'm coming down with a cold which feels really unfair too!! Especially since yesterday morning I convinced myself the tiredness and fuzzy head was preg symptoms and then in the afternoon when the sore throat and sneezing fits started I realised it was a nasty cold coming! How unfair. And I'm feeling quite down in the dumps today, like pre-menstrual symptoms. Grrr. I'm going to lie on the sofa all day today and read magazines and watch TV. Does anyone watch The Good Wife, I really like it and season 2 has just started in the UK so I've got a couple of episodes to catch up on!!

Enjoy your weekend everyone :hugs::hugs:

i think there are a whole bunch of us testing close together

yes there is this time... OH WOW I hope this new year brings sooo many :bfp: for ALL of us :) have a nice time with granny at breakfast

Leeze- :hugs: when are you testing again? SOON right? oh how I HOPE this cold is just a sign your body is changing- I remember back in Aug 2009 I got REALLY sick on my birthday- felt HORRIBLE I mean down right sick- and I was pregnant

TTC WHOOP WHOOP I see a nice temp rise again this am.......... SWEET

Jec- welcome-sorry I forgot to welcome you with all my excitement this morning- this is a SPECIAL time for me since I don't O often

TnT I stalked your butt too, you also had a temp rise today

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is so exciting

TnT - I always have anxiety around OV....and funny enough around 3 and 4 dpo I had anxiety and my temp dropped....must be the estrogen....

Never - OMG....Girl I know those FB annoucements have made me just stay off of fb lately! I cant handle it. Thanks for taking care of the list it is nciet o see it.

Delia - what is your testing date...let Never know so she can put you on the list!

Kel - woohoo!!!! I am so happy that we can do this together.....

AFM - nothing more than af type stuff.....boobs are hurting at bit earlier than normal but I dont think that is abnormal...I just keep trying to remember that every cycle is different ya know.

jec - very exciting!!!! let us know if you have any questions!

Leeze - sorry for the bfn hun!

Kel - thanks! We are on the road to our BFPs!

Thanks Kelster, no worries, soooooooo understandable :D

thanks Kel. I'll probably test again tomorrow morning because I've got 2 internet cheapies left that I can use this month! Or maybe I'll wait until Monday?

Yazzy - I just looked at your pics again!! Ruudi is adorable!! Here's a pic of my cat. not a very good pic but it's one from my phone and it's the only one that's small enough that I can upload - the others keep crashing. He's mostly black with a white bib, a white tummy and white paws!! He follows me round like a puppy most of the time!!

Right, I'm now officially going to lie on the sofa and have a lazy afternoon xx

Attachments

• phone photos jan 2011 130.jpg
    phone photos jan 2011 130.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi, ladies! :wave: Mind if I join you? I recently heard about Maca and started my own thread (just to ask a few questions) and nevertogether told me about this great thread! I just bought my first bottle of Maca yesterday, because AF came in full force, 3 days late. I'm never late, so I was getting really hopeful. :cry: Anyway, I'm 31, this is my 9th cycle of ttc #1, and we're not sure why it's taking so long. My dh and I are both really healthy and my blood work came back totally normal and great. :shrug: My dh is getting a sperm analysis on the 31st, so we're pretty interested in that. He will also be taking Maca, but wants to wait until after his SA, just because he's curious. I'm kind of like just take it now so we can have a better chance for our bfp this cycle, but I'm curious about his count, too. So, we'll wait a week.

Question: I've heard it's best to ease into the dosage. I am taking only 500 mg (1 pill) right now, and plan on taking 2 pills by next week. Is the dosage really 1500 - 3000 mg?! That sounds like a lot!

Thanks, nevertogether for telling me about your thread!! :flower:

welcome rosa baby...yep....ease into the dosage and see how you tolerate it....I was taking 3000 and it was great....waiting for more to arrive so I can get back on it next cycle!

Kel - yay for the twxgw :hugs: new year soo ny fxd are fully x'd for u

welcome Rosa Baby :hi:

waiting for more to arrive so I can get back on it next cycle!

WHAT NEXT CYCLE????????????

Leeze- I am keeping everything crossed you get a pinkie line :hugs: and your kitty cat photo freaked me out at first - I was what the hell is that of.... it's the eyes :rofl:

THANKS CHAR....... woooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

Jec- thanks hun- after I looked back and read I felt bad :(

welcome Rosa Baby :hi:

waiting for more to arrive so I can get back on it next cycle!

WHAT NEXT CYCLE????????????

Leeze- I am keeping everything crossed you get a pinkie line :hugs:

THANKS CHAR....... woooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo :rofl:

Jac- thanks hun- after I looked back and read I felt bad :(

Awww don't be silly :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member