Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

rright to continue lol.....

never - when's ur honeymoon again??

rosa - welcome hun!! I upper my dose every week by 1000mg. I only took it for 3 week before I forgot

delia - hope u had a nice brekkie

jac - yea I got mine from creative nature :)
xxxx

kel and never.....hahahaha....you ladies are right...keep up the pma...no next cycle!

Have any of you noticed that Maca helps with cm? I've read that some other girls have more ewcm after taking Maca. Just curious. Thanks!

Kel - good luck in your tww!

Leeze - ahhh what is your cat called? Thank you Ruudi is a cutey, I love him to bits so its sad he still lives with my mum although its a 5 min walk down the road lol. It is safer for him there as we don't have to worry about the roads. Oh and you are definitely not out til the witch shows. I actually had 2 days off work the week I got my BFP as I thought I had a major cold coming, felt really run down and sneezy, sore throat etc.

Rosa - welcome!!

Celtic - hi!!

Dandy - hope you are well.

Never - yay for the new page, lets hope we will it with BFP's.

AFM - i've had a lovely day, quite chilled walking the dogs and i've finally got my engagement ring back now it has been re-sized. Off out with one of my friends for a girly catch up tonight, heading to a new place in town...me on lemonade of course lol.

thanks char! it was nice. she is actually Nates' granny- they are visiting here this weekend and Nate had an appt. this morning so i took her out for breakfast. but she is mexican and speaks very little english so we couldn't stop laughing trying to talk to each other. she understood me, just couldn't respond very well.

so..I think im testing on the 30th? Im gonna get ANOTHER new thermometer too because I get the same numbers every morning, its kinda wiggin' me out a bit.

Ttc - yea no next cycle ;)

Delia - Aww how luvly :) do u get on well with nate's family?

Rosa - yea I think maca improves the quality of the cm :)

Yazzy - hows the business coming along?

Never - yay :D not long!

Chat later ladies - back to work,suppose to be ma day off lol xxx

:wave: hey ladies! I know I've only posted a couple times but wanted to update you (Ive been stalking for a while...just soooooo hard to keep up with you all!!! )

I had my gender scan good news Im on team :pink: :dance: and everything looks just right with her.

Bad news, I have complete placenta previa. so on pelvic rest.And If it doesnt clear its self up (and complete previa's almost never do) Ill have to have a Csection. I dont know If Im more gutted about the C section ( Ive had two vaginal births) Or the fact that I could have to go 5 months without nookie!! lol Isnt that WHY you get married, is so you never again have to go that long??:blush:

Anyhow thats my update. Maca got the bub to stick...Now its up to me to make her stay :)

Attachments

• girl.jpg
    girl.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • girl2.jpg
    girl2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • girl3.jpg
    girl3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
mommyof2peas I remember you :thumbup: congrats on PINK :happydance: great potty shot so clear no mistake that a girl, OOH I hope it moves a friend of mine has the same thing she didnt listen to the advice on bedrest and had bleeds but good news is she did not need a c section in the end her placenta moved, I had that on my DS1 I had bleeding for 3 weeks and at my 12 week scan it was seen but it moved as well and I had no problems after! with the placenta! FX bummer about the no BD may be back to fooling around like two teenagers :flower::winkwink:

Huge welcome to the new comers lovely to see more people joining our crew:hugs: Welcome Rosa and Jec may your journey to BFP be short and sweet but your stay with us long and fruitful basically stick around :haha: its fun I promise

Kel :happydance::dance::dance: whoo hoo for OV :hugs:

TCC what next cycle I agree PMA :hugs:

TNT how are you hun :hugs:

Holy cow some of the treads are so scary in third tri!! so many are taken off the rails and people take things personally I feel quite protective of you all when I read some as I dont want any one messing with my girls LOL think the message is though if we see a post that seems wrong or a personal attack on some one bring it to the mods attention so they can see if there is a prob they can nip it in the bum.

just it just makes me so thankful that I found this thread all those months ago and that even though some if us got that BFP and are pregnant are still welcome and feel welcome and you all are like sisters who take a real intrest in what happening and like wise Im right behind the TTC ladies as I hope and pray that you all join us :hugs: love you all your the best girls in the world :hugs:

ok off to my soppy place :haha:

Celtic - you couldnt of said it better....this thread has kept me sane....LOL

mommy - woohoo...congrats on team pink! I love the ultrasound pic....all the bits out so no doubt about it...LOL

chatty again!!

thanx never and tnt for answering my questions :hugs:

tnt - go and get inseminating girlie :hugs:

char - no OH has not had SA done yet!! im trying to talk him into getting it done before work on monday :thumbup: wish me luck, if he gets it done soon ill try to make an appy for when AF is here yazzy, so that if the gyn wants me on clomid again i can start it asap, if OH keeps procrastinating ill have to do another round of soy, i dont want to miss out on chances cause he is being slack, i hope his SA comes bak good, if not im gonna ask him to go on macca

char do you have any preference over the sex? just curious..

kel :yipee: awesome temp rise!!! i have everything crossed for you, thanx for the welshie update, send her my love :hugs:

I just wish i could fall preg so i know that OH and i are working :dohh: i've never felt or even been preg ever!! its getting frustrating

never have you thought about starting a new maca thread? so you can edit the front page? :shrug: just an idea

ttc - heres hoping this is your cycle!! come on we need at least 1 bfp!!

wow mom2 :hugs: congrats on team pink!! :yipee: rest up and hopefully everything will work out for you and bub :thumbup:

:wave: welcome rosa

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, ladies! This seems like a great thread, I'm glad never told me about it! Went out to try to find some organic maca today, but couldn't find any. I think I'll buy some online. I'll use the maca I bought at vitamin shoppe until then, even though it's not organic. I'm CD2, yawn. Just waiting to get things going again.

Welcome Rosa and Jec!

Man i'm so excited about all the testing that will be taking place over the next few days! We GOTTA have some bfps out of it, we just HAVE TO.

Never put testing date as the Feb 12th for me altho i dont plan to test unless AF is late or i have some good symptoms but we'll see. If it happens this month my edd would be Oct. 20, one day before DH's birthday so that would be nice! I've always wanted a Nov. baby tho so if it doesnt happen this month, next month for sure!! ;)

Never i know what you mean about the FB thing, it gets so annoying, all these bump pics and posts about baby kicking and scans and all this awesomeness, ugh its just unbearable.

TNT i hope your insem went well hun.

Kel i love that temp, even if it was alcohol induced:D Tell Welshie to take all the time in the world, i definitely know what its like to NEED a break but let her know that even tho we understand we miss her terribly and will be really happy when she's back.

I know there was other stuff i wanted to say but its all flown out my head now so i'll be back if it pops in again.

Dandy - thanks i really hope we have more than one at the end of Jan b/c we have so many of us testing! Have you tried the soft cups it is supposed to help the swimmers get up there!

AJ - sorry hun, I am not inseminating....it is TnT.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->