Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

no havent tried the soft cups, thanx for the heads up though :thumbup: I hope you are right and there are more of us with bfp's, any symptoms to spot yet ttc? i got nothing

well my boobs went sore earlier than normal...but that is it...I know that can happen so I am not making an issue out of it....I keep thinking that implantation probably hasnt happened yet....so I still have some time to get some nice early symptoms!

:dust: for you ttc, i think a big bold symptom would be nice for both of us :haha:

Hello girls!

Just wanna say you are all SO nice! I love the aura in this room.

Celtic- what is scarey? Like, they are all bitchy and mean in 3rd tri?

Rosa- welcome! We are in 2 threads together now!

Never- If you can still update the list i only test AF doesnt show i'd wait 2 days so I guess my test day is gunna be Feb 3rd. Thanks!!

Leeze- funny cat pic- if freaked me out at first too! hahahaha. I used to have a tuxedo cat named Mr Jinx. He used to sit on my belly when I was preggers and he was a baby. So cute. Now I have one fluff ball named Mr Max Max Mew Mew. Lol.

Kel- it was -29 here yesterday:) good times. I wanted to sneeze outside because it would freeze in air and make a pretty ice design in mid air I think. I couldnt sneeze though.

I see TNT is inseminating....this may be a dumb question....but at the doctors office or self at home? Ive heard of both!

OK so now here's my wining time- Ive been TTC for over a year since that last MC. NOthing. My little sissy just told me she is pregnant today and I had to fake my happy smile. I really almost cried. How horrible am I. All I can do is feel so jealous and it hurts so much to have this pregnancy so close to me....makes me feel like I should quit TTC because it may make me resent her too much? I need advice. My OH thinks im dumb for being sad and is being an ass. I feel so sad though and cant talk myself out of that. Help meee:( BUT, i get to be an auntie for the first time and that has got to be a blast!!!!

Whoopsie, my bad TTC, i corrected it tho :) Lets hope the sore boobies are a symptom of great things to come!

Hi Dandy Do :wave:

NYpage, most SOs dont get it, they mean well but they cant sympathize with us wanting a beanie so bad and getting all depressed when other people announce their bundle of joy. Dont feel bad though, its normal to feel that way and we've all been there once, twice, or several times so we know just how you feel. I think i'll go absolutely looney if one more person around me announces they're pregnant before i do.

Ny, good to see you in here!! :hugs: Try not to let your dh bother you. Sometimes they just don't understand. That's why you have us! We're your shoulder to cry on. :cry: New things to try...what are you doing so far? I feel like I should know this already...temping, opks, pre-seed, Maca...? Has dh had his :spermy: checked?

THanku you Rosa! Im on prenatals, baby aspirin, vit B, EPO ,and OPK. I found this thread because I want to try Maca. SOunds like it cant hurt....I will make him take it also. He hasnt had them checked I guess we were banking on the fact that we did fall pregnant together already but ended in MC......Have you started your maca yet or just ordered it?

Thanks AJ- im just kinda wishing for a hug, or a nice, encouraging word from him...not "oh you are just going to be all depressed now, great." Makes me wanna poke his eye out. teehee

THanku you Rosa! Im on prenatals, baby aspirin, vit B, EPO ,and OPK. I found this thread because I want to try Maca. SOunds like it cant hurt....I will make him take it also. He hasnt had them checked I guess we were banking on the fact that we did fall pregnant together already but ended in MC......Have you started your maca yet or just ordered it?

That's true, so his swimmies are probably fine. I started maca yesterday, but only 500 mg. I'm going to add another pill next week, so my body isn't freaked out. I'm also going to order the organic stuff online, since the bottle I bought didn't say organic, and that makes me a little nervous.

I'd say talk to your oh and tell him that you could use a little extra love and support for a little while. :hugs: I'm sure he'll understand that you're not choosing to feel like this.

Rosa- i JUST ordered some organic maca online. It was more expensive than others but oh well. I just spent 130 bucks on amazon for some baby making products. Made me feel a little better...I hope something works. I got a basal body therm(first one!), vitex, new prenatals, ovulation IC's, Fertile CM, and some new Vit B......and the maca of course. Sheesh!

I will tell my hunny that. He thinks I just want to sit and stew and be negative about something but thats not it at all...its just my feelings! Thanks for the kind words...im a bit better and cant wait until im just fully excited rather than resentful. I will get there.

:wave: WAAASSSUUUPPPP GIRLIES!!!! :hugs:

Hello to NY and Rosa! WELCOME ladies! These maca girls are THE BEST! And just love them.

I forgot who asked about our insemination process....BUT I will answer ya :hugs: We do at home insem with soft cups and our donor does his "business" in the cup and Amy inserts the cup in me! We got a BFP once from it but sadly lost our little shrimpie...so we are FINALLY starting to TTC again! I SWEAR by my softcups!==AMAZING! :haha:

Never- I love the thing you made for the testers. Really nice of you! Thank you doll! I hope you had a SUPERB night out with your friends! You certainly deserve it!

TTC- Gosh your temps are looking GREAT! FX eeeeccckkkk

Delia- Hey doll!!! Glad I got to see ya on here tonight! Missed ya :hugs: can't wait for testing day!

Celtic- Whats going on lady??? Glad that your doing well with your increase in insulin. Is the reason why your hungry because 1....your preggs (duh) and 2.. your insulin gets low and makes you dizzy and not feel good? I can't believe you only have 8 weeks! EECCCKKK so excited for another maca bub!

Leeze- Sorry about the BFN hun. I hope its a shy pinky!

Kel- Are you stoked for you team tomorrow? Dont you like the Packers? (forgive me if im messing that up) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that temp rise today! :thumbup:

AJ- WHY HELLO SWEETHEART!!!

Dandy- Hows the clean up coming along down there? Im not seeing much on the news anymore about it! Hope its getting better!

AFM- After a nice long day filled with date day and shopping and dinner feeling pretty good. We are getting STOMPED with snow right now. UGHH....So we insem'd earlier. Got a neg opk today when we got home. I forgot to test this AM cuz it was so early. Oh and my nips are sore...which I dont remember sore nips during OV. But hey I guess each cycle is diff. Feeling better about this whole TTC thing sense the MC...not as anxious as I was a few days ago. Just hope it works!

Thinking of all the preggies and the mommies with precious little ones!! :hugs:

Oh and I remember seeing some US pics of a little team pink!! CONGRATS hun! DEF a girl for sure!

Hello girls!!

Just a quick hi to everyone as I have lots to do today so must get on, I hope you are all well. I've just reading what everyone has been up to and hope you are all having a good weekend.

My dad is off to pick up a car for me this morning so I have to get mine all tidied up so he doesn't have a head fit because there are dog hairs in there lol!! And then i'll be doing a swap later....will be sad to see my car go but it costs to much in fuel to run really.

Right will catch up with you all later!

thanx tnt yes the cleanup is going well, our workplace is running on generators...still have no power but its prob 90% fully clean, the houses nearby still have along way to go alot have been gutted now they have to hopefully get insurance to cover the repairs :shrug: its a slow process for some

quick hi as I just came in to do my temps going BACK to bed it is only 5:30am

Are you stoked for you team tomorrow? Dont you like the Packers? (forgive me if im messing that up) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that temp rise today

HELL NO :rofl: we are COWBOYS fans- ahh eww PUKE Packers..:rofl: we are routing for our local team the JETS... J.....E.....T.....S- JETS JETS JETS

grr dam a dip- dang alcohol//LOL but I am still good and abve the CL and don't see it going below :)

kay be back later to catch up

Hello lovelies :hugs:

So lovely and chatty on here. I'm still feeling sorry for myself - have got a full-on cold now. Sneezing by the minute, sore throat, sore eyes, fuzzy head - blaaaahhh! OH has gone out to the shops to get some supplies!! I didn't test this morning, couldn't bear to see another BFN so will see if AF comes today and if not then test again tomorrow morning. AF was due today but since I O'd late I think she will prob rear her ugly head tomorrow.

Who said it was -29? Was that Nypage? That is seriously low!!! I've never been in lower than -20 and that was really bad! Wow. It's dreary here today but is still about 8 degrees, I think, which is pretty warm for this time of year!!

Sorry for freaking you out with my cat pic! I will take another one when I'm feeling better!!! He's called Milo and is such a softie but it also quite neurotic!!

Welcome to Rosa, I hope you like it here, such a lovely bunch. :flower::flower: I started on 2 x 500mg daily with maca and increased to 5 gradually but started getting a lot of indigestion and wasn't sure if it was linked to the maca. I've reduced down to 2 x 500mg again and this seems to be ok. My OH also takes 2 a day.

As for feeling down and depressed and how the OH copes with it. My OH is a sweetie but tends to go into solution-focused mode to try to make me feel better. Like, "Come on love, let's focus on all the positive things we're doing" - or "We need to be strong and think about the tests we're getting done soon" etc etc. I think men can be a bit like that, they want to give practical solutions, whereas women sometimes just want someone to listen/understand. I normally tell him directly that I understand he's trying to make me feel better but sometimes it's good for me to feel a bit down and let myself feel it, and I just need him to hear how I'm feeling and be supportive of that.

Sorry for not being very good at remembering what people have posted in the last couple days, my brain is so fuzzy from this cold. I just want to say I really appreciate having you guys, you are all so fab!!! Have a great weekend everyone :hugs::hugs:

Good Morning Gals!

Leeze- Hope you feel better soon love! Speaking of DH, my husband is like that. He has tunnel vision about the positive side in everything which I guess isn't such a bad characteristic to have but when Im feeling down in the dumps and just want to feel sorry for myself- he used to try really hard. I finally told him that he just needed to let me go through the motions and let it out . So, now- he's figured out when to just say nothing at all. He will just sit there beside me.

:hi:TnT!!! Glad you at least got to insem on time. I tried the softcups this month, but only used it the day I got my pos. opk, the didn't use it the day after. I wasn't sure if it was up there high enough. I assume I had it in there correctly since I couldn't feel it, but you know ...i just had that " i wonder if its even in there right" feeling....ahhh fx'd for you and the rest of us!!!

Yazzy- what kind o' car you getting? whenever we manage to produce a pinto bean ourselves- were gonna have to get a bigger car too. I love mine- super fuel efficient, but its a 2dr sport coupe- not the most ideal for a carseat...I just love only having to buy gas every 2 weeks at less than $30.00 for each fill.........

:Hi: Kel, Dandy, TTC, AJ, Never and everyone else I can't remember:dohh:

Have a great day!!! Check back later.

ok my proper GOOD MORNING ladies :hi:

Delia - stalked your ass VERY NICE lil rise today...:)

Leeze- oh honey I wish I could make the sickies go away

Dandy any symptons at all> sore ta ta's tender nippies? I got the sensative nippies right now but that is about it....

TTC- still waiting to see your temps today

TnT- still can't believe you thought I was a Packers fan :rofl: NEVERRRRRRRRRR nice lil temp rise for you also babe :)

NYpage- humm does that really work? Sneezing in the wind? I will have to try that some day

Yazzy you getting a new one or just lettin her go all together?

Char- how ya feeling

Never-again thank you so much for placing the test thingie up for us- but I KNOW how hard you wish your name was on there... I for the last 4 months started a test thread in the TTCAL Try to Con After a Loss section- I loved doing it but was sad that I could add my name :( but you have your Honey Moon to look foward to WIIIPPIIIEEE

Celtic- I had to laugh yesterday because i thought of you- I cooked a corn beef yesterday and here in the states it is a St Patty's tradional meal for the Irish... LOL well at least that is what our ignorant asses think here-- not that I think it is a tradional meal from Ireland because I don't.... I LOVE cornbeef - boiled that sucker up added some potatoes and cabbage in at the end.. HATE the cabbage but ya gotta have it i the water for the flavor :)

AFM- today I don't think we are doing much- Jeff is at church- and I am going to make some breakfast --

I had a horrible dream last night that Jeff was cheating on me............. JACKWAD :rofl:

chat with ya all later

:hi: to anyone I may have missed

:haha: Kel, you really made me laugh then about your dream about Jeff cheating! I had a dream like that I while ago about my OH and I was in a mood with him for about half an hour after I woke up - like it was his fault I had the dream!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->