Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ttc - dang, i'm thinking today might have been a peak. i guess all i can do is wait for tomorrow and see.

tnt - i'm thinking CD17 ovulation for you honestly. if you took that temperature too early, that means it could have been a little bit higher.

I was wondering that too. I sure hope not though. Im hopen CD18 only because we got to insem CD17. And for some reason I feel better knowing we got swimmers in BEFORE I OV. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow. I have NEVER ov'd CD17...so that would be weird for me! :haha:

Oh that stinks.......Well If you dont have an abnormally short surge like I do then you might get one tomrrow.....Also, if you are keeping the sticks you can compare the color of the lines and see where you had your peak and then start counting your LP down.

I know this sounds so novice.... but what does the little circle around CD18 temps mean?

TnT did you take your temp yesterday to early or to late? Just doing a bit of stalking...LOL

I took it an hour earlier yesterday! So if I adjusted it, I dont think it would be much difference. I took it at 715 am instead of my usual 8 am. Would that make a difference? Whats your stalking thoughts?? :haha:

Hmmm they say to add a .1 degree for every half hour that you took it early....but I dont know....I have had morning where i have taken my temp early and then again at the normal time and it has been EXACTLY the same temp.....so who knows how that logic really works.

:rofl: we're talking about the clearblue fertility monitor tnt! :haha:

TTC - well i just went to the bathroom and had some fertile cm. i couldn't tell if it was watery or ewcm because there wasn't much of it, but i could definitely see that it was shiny. not sure if i want to note it on my chart yet though, i'll see if more comes. i have long surges so i will probably get one tomorrow if today is a peak.

TNT - good luck hun! i know what you mean about getting some swimmers in before O. i always don't feel like it's going to happen if we :sex: just the day of ovulation.

TnT did you take your temp yesterday to early or to late? Just doing a bit of stalking...LOL

I took it an hour earlier yesterday! So if I adjusted it, I dont think it would be much difference. I took it at 715 am instead of my usual 8 am. Would that make a difference? Whats your stalking thoughts?? :haha:

Hmmm they say to add a .1 degree for every half hour that you took it early....but I dont know....I have had morning where i have taken my temp early and then again at the normal time and it has been EXACTLY the same temp.....so who knows how that logic really works.

I just messed with my temps for yesterday and it would similar to todays temps. Should I leave it the way it is or adjust it?

tnt that means you didnt take your temp at the same time that morning...that is why I asked.

tnt that means you didnt take your temp at the same time that morning...that is why I asked.

Oh duhh!!! :dohh::dohh::haha: :rofl: I always wondered why I saw that on some peoples charts. Should I go ahead and adjust it then?

well I think you can leave it....i dont know that it will make a huge difference as you it wasnt really all that early.....I think FF might make your ov day cd17 though....we will see what your temp is tomorrow....

well I think you can leave it....i dont know that it will make a huge difference as you it wasnt really all that early.....I think FF might make your ov day cd17 though....we will see what your temp is tomorrow....

Ya we will see... I guess! If I did adjust it, it would like my Aug (bfp) cycle just a few days early for OV.

oh well that is a positive isnt it.....anything similar to that cycle is great news....I say inseminate today just to be on the safe side!

:hi: Never, Ttc, AJ, Tnt :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, I think they recommend 2 boxes on your first month as you will need to test more this month than any other. If you look in the book there should be a chart showing what days you need to test on. I think I'm right but this baby brain is not getting any better so i would double check anything i say lol. :hugs::hugs:

AJ, Thank you for pointing that out aj i have corrected it :dohh: lol :hugs:

oh well that is a positive isnt it.....anything similar to that cycle is great news....I say inseminate today just to be on the safe side!

Ya your right there!!! I sure hope so. :thumbup: PMA For you and all the other testers!

She looks so intelligent Sparkle, like she knows exactly whats going on!

Well girls...I started cleaning and had to take a break cuz I've had super intense cramps. Maybe I'm oving today. Plus my nips are super sore and they haven't been this sore sense I was pg. So maybe a sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->