Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

wow chatty again :dohh: :haha:

kel nope :nope: no symptoms no sore nothing :dohh: i think AF is gonna show on friday

never maybe start a maca testing thread so you can update it constantly and stick the link in your siggy? :shrug: so you dont have to keep adding it here if you want :shrug:

Wow just caught up on all the chatting. I won't attempt to comment on the temps etc as I don't have a clue about them...although am learning lots from you all.

TNT - go girl, I hope the cramps are ovulation...sooo excited for you.

TTC & Dandy - PMA girls...I hope this is both of your months.

Never - hope you are well.

Hi AJ :)

AFM i'm back from the cinema and chilling for the night, had quite a busy day so i'm tired now. Nothing much going on here, i'm actually feeling really good at the moment and starting to get my energy back. Excited for Wednesday when I get to see my bubs ahh.

Hello girls!

Just wanna say you are all SO nice! I love the aura in this room.

Celtic- what is scarey? Like, they are all bitchy and mean in 3rd tri?

Rosa- welcome! We are in 2 threads together now!

Never- If you can still update the list i only test AF doesnt show i'd wait 2 days so I guess my test day is gunna be Feb 3rd. Thanks!!

Leeze- funny cat pic- if freaked me out at first too! hahahaha. I used to have a tuxedo cat named Mr Jinx. He used to sit on my belly when I was preggers and he was a baby. So cute. Now I have one fluff ball named Mr Max Max Mew Mew. Lol.

Kel- it was -29 here yesterday:) good times. I wanted to sneeze outside because it would freeze in air and make a pretty ice design in mid air I think. I couldnt sneeze though.

I see TNT is inseminating....this may be a dumb question....but at the doctors office or self at home? Ive heard of both!

OK so now here's my wining time- Ive been TTC for over a year since that last MC. NOthing. My little sissy just told me she is pregnant today and I had to fake my happy smile. I really almost cried. How horrible am I. All I can do is feel so jealous and it hurts so much to have this pregnancy so close to me....makes me feel like I should quit TTC because it may make me resent her too much? I need advice. My OH thinks im dumb for being sad and is being an ass. I feel so sad though and cant talk myself out of that. Help meee:( BUT, i get to be an auntie for the first time and that has got to be a blast!!!!
Yep scary as in bitchy, one girl was having a moan that she had a few bill come in at once and she was taken out of context next girls were saying how can you afford a baby if you in so much dept and pay your bills etc very over board. it always happens on natural or c section threads or Breast feeding or forumla feeding threads, I tend to read the question asked and then leave if there is argro I dont bother posting! it gets very bad at times and its always the same lot as well. mad what hormones can do!
Please dont feel bad about your sister, you will feel better I promise I felt like that when two of my cousins announced they were pregnant when I was TCC but I was happy for them as well, they have had thier babies and all now, my sis felt bad when I told her and she told me, but she came round and my heart went out to her as well. :hugs:

:wave: WAAASSSUUUPPPP GIRLIES!!!! :hugs:

Celtic- Whats going on lady??? Glad that your doing well with your increase in insulin. Is the reason why your hungry because 1....your preggs (duh) and 2.. your insulin gets low and makes you dizzy and not feel good? I can't believe you only have 8 weeks! EECCCKKK so excited for another maca bub!

feeling pretty good. We are getting STOMPED with snow right now. UGHH....So we insem'd earlier. Got a neg opk today when we got home. I forgot to test this AM cuz it was so early. Oh and my nips are sore...which I don't remember sore nips during OV. But hey I guess each cycle is diff. Feeling better about this whole TTC thing sense the MC...not as anxious as I was a few days ago. Just hope it works!

yea kinda, I basically have to eat at set times and have snack as well, if I am late eating I get very low and feel very bad, if they got to low I would pass out, so sometimes a bad low scares me:wacko: but so far Ive caught them in time, DH was giving out to me yesterday! I was either low or very very high, I'm not sure what was happening but when I went high 12.9 I skipped a meal I wasn't hungry and then had a bad low, I was so frustrated with it all, not looking forward to explaining yesterdays reading to my midwife on Tuesday LOL I did feel sick though so wondering had that any thing to do with it.:dohh:

On your temp don't adjust leave it as it is, I'm excited for you this cycle :hugs:

Sparkle what a beautiful little lady you have there :cloud9:

AJ PMA all the way and FX :flower:

TCC oooooh FX too hun:hugs:

Kel I hate dreams like that, you wake up going thank god that was a dream:winkwink:

OK I cant remember any thing else so sorry if I missed any one!!:hugs:

ok i have a strange question :blush:

if im wearing tight jeans that are tight and digging into my stomach and it causes a few cramps...say i wear the jeans for 6 hours they wont stop me from falling preg if i am at all going to...as in they wont squeeze the egg out? :blush: i know weird question, i keep undoing the top button just incase that helps :haha:

if im wearing tight jeans that are tight and digging into my stomach and it causes a few cramps...say i wear the jeans for 6 hours they wont stop me from falling preg if i am at all going to...as in they wont squeeze the egg out? :blush: i know weird question, i keep undoing the top button just incase that helps :haha:

Dandy- I don't think the fit of your pants will affect that egg. The egg and spermie are sooooooooooo small that all of the friction between our "padding" that we have between our tubes and our jeans doesn't really matter.

not a weird question. to be honest I'm glad you asked it cuz I've often wondered if little things like that do affect it! :blush:

Hello girls!

Just wanna say you are all SO nice! I love the aura in this room.

Celtic- what is scarey? Like, they are all bitchy and mean in 3rd tri?

Rosa- welcome! We are in 2 threads together now!

Never- If you can still update the list i only test AF doesnt show i'd wait 2 days so I guess my test day is gunna be Feb 3rd. Thanks!!

Leeze- funny cat pic- if freaked me out at first too! hahahaha. I used to have a tuxedo cat named Mr Jinx. He used to sit on my belly when I was preggers and he was a baby. So cute. Now I have one fluff ball named Mr Max Max Mew Mew. Lol.

Kel- it was -29 here yesterday:) good times. I wanted to sneeze outside because it would freeze in air and make a pretty ice design in mid air I think. I couldnt sneeze though.

I see TNT is inseminating....this may be a dumb question....but at the doctors office or self at home? Ive heard of both!

OK so now here's my wining time- Ive been TTC for over a year since that last MC. NOthing. My little sissy just told me she is pregnant today and I had to fake my happy smile. I really almost cried. How horrible am I. All I can do is feel so jealous and it hurts so much to have this pregnancy so close to me....makes me feel like I should quit TTC because it may make me resent her too much? I need advice. My OH thinks im dumb for being sad and is being an ass. I feel so sad though and cant talk myself out of that. Help meee:( BUT, i get to be an auntie for the first time and that has got to be a blast!!!!
Yep scary as in bitchy, one girl was having a moan that she had a few bill come in at once and she was taken out of context next girls were saying how can you afford a baby if you in so much dept and pay your bills etc very over board. it always happens on natural or c section threads or Breast feeding or forumla feeding threads, I tend to read the question asked and then leave if there is argro I dont bother posting! it gets very bad at times and its always the same lot as well. mad what hormones can do!
Please dont feel bad about your sister, you will feel better I promise I felt like that when two of my cousins announced they were pregnant when I was TCC but I was happy for them as well, they have had thier babies and all now, my sis felt bad when I told her and she told me, but she came round and my heart went out to her as well. :hugs:

:wave: WAAASSSUUUPPPP GIRLIES!!!! :hugs:

Celtic- Whats going on lady??? Glad that your doing well with your increase in insulin. Is the reason why your hungry because 1....your preggs (duh) and 2.. your insulin gets low and makes you dizzy and not feel good? I can't believe you only have 8 weeks! EECCCKKK so excited for another maca bub!

feeling pretty good. We are getting STOMPED with snow right now. UGHH....So we insem'd earlier. Got a neg opk today when we got home. I forgot to test this AM cuz it was so early. Oh and my nips are sore...which I don't remember sore nips during OV. But hey I guess each cycle is diff. Feeling better about this whole TTC thing sense the MC...not as anxious as I was a few days ago. Just hope it works!

yea kinda, I basically have to eat at set times and have snack as well, if I am late eating I get very low and feel very bad, if they got to low I would pass out, so sometimes a bad low scares me:wacko: but so far Ive caught them in time, DH was giving out to me yesterday! I was either low or very very high, I'm not sure what was happening but when I went high 12.9 I skipped a meal I wasn't hungry and then had a bad low, I was so frustrated with it all, not looking forward to explaining yesterdays reading to my midwife on Tuesday LOL I did feel sick though so wondering had that any thing to do with it.:dohh:

On your temp don't adjust leave it as it is, I'm excited for you this cycle :hugs:

Sparkle what a beautiful little lady you have there :cloud9:

AJ PMA all the way and FX :flower:

TCC oooooh FX too hun:hugs:

Kel I hate dreams like that, you wake up going thank god that was a dream:winkwink:

OK I cant remember any thing else so sorry if I missed any one!!:hugs:

OH my goodness! That is pretty scary! That wore me out just reading what all you have to do :haha::winkwink: You poor poor thing having to keep up with all that! Do you think you will deliver early sense they keep having to adjust your insulin so much as you get further along?

Well the temp that is there now is adjusted to 98.03 should I put it back to the original of 97.83? I feel like a novice ttc'er and forgot everything :dohh: :haha::blush:

What a chatty thread! I love it! Although, I'm still getting to know everyone, I'm not sure where to start...I will definitely have to take notes before I start a post, though! :haha:
Nypage, Erin and Leeze, awesome to see you on another thread! I saw someone said Kiki...does anyone know how she's doing? Haven't heard from her in a while.

Sparkle, what a doll you have!

Tnt, I hope you're ov'ing! Do you do opks or temp? Better bd just in case! :sex:

Anyone else on or around CD3 with me? What a boring part of the cycle, huh?! I'm hoping that Maca will make me O a little early. Has anyone had any luck with Maca making them O early the first month they took it? Just curious...looking for some miracles! :haha:

What a chatty thread! I love it! Although, I'm still getting to know everyone, I'm not sure where to start...I will definitely have to take notes before I start a post, though! :haha:
Nypage, Erin and Leeze, awesome to see you on another thread! I saw someone said Kiki...does anyone know how she's doing? Haven't heard from her in a while.

Sparkle, what a doll you have!

Tnt, I hope you're ov'ing! Do you do opks or temp? Better bd just in case! :sex:

Anyone else on or around CD3 with me? What a boring part of the cycle, huh?! I'm hoping that Maca will make me O a little early. Has anyone had any luck with Maca making them O early the first month they took it? Just curious...looking for some miracles! :haha:

HEY hun....I didn't welcome you before ( I dont think) WELCOME! :kiss:

Yes I do opks and temp. All that info is in my siggy "My Ovulation Chart." I def think I am OVing or about to cuz I have had some hard cramps tonight.

As far as the maca making ov come sooner....um I know some girls have had their ov sooner. I personally haven't experienced an earlier OV so idk on a personal note. But I know some have.

thanx guys, i feel better now :thumbup: not that i actually think that im gonna get a bfp yet :dohh: but i would hate to think it was my pants preventing it :haha:

:wave: I've returned, had a little bnb break due to AF being crazy, I got AF yesterday on CD52! No more soy for me, 3 cycles it has messed, DH told me off for taking all these pills, I just hope maca doesn't mess them up too :wacko:

Hi Damita, I don't think it is possible for the maca to mess you up as it doesn't put anything into your body as such it just helps to balance your pituitary gland and get your hormones levelled out along with giving you more energy etc. How long are your cycles normally?

Sparkle - sorry I forgot to say what a cutie Isla is, very sweet!

Dandy - yep don't worry about tight trousers, they won't effect any chances of a BFP.

Leeze - how are you doing?

Delilah - hope you are well :)

AFM - back in work this morning, sleep deprived and very dodgy dreams but hey ho it if means my hormone levels are increasing and all is well then bring it on! Had a really chilled weekend and along with my dogs being lovely and good as gold I am happy, happy! Not sure if I have missed anything as my memory is shocking at the moment...I'm surprising myself how forgetful I am being!

Hi Damita, I don't think it is possible for the maca to mess you up as it doesn't put anything into your body as such it just helps to balance your pituitary gland and get your hormones levelled out along with giving you more energy etc. How long are your cycles normally?

Sparkle - sorry I forgot to say what a cutie Isla is, very sweet!

Dandy - yep don't worry about tight trousers, they won't effect any chances of a BFP.

Leeze - how are you doing?

Delilah - hope you are well :)

AFM - back in work this morning, sleep deprived and very dodgy dreams but hey ho it if means my hormone levels are increasing and all is well then bring it on! Had a really chilled weekend and along with my dogs being lovely and good as gold I am happy, happy! Not sure if I have missed anything as my memory is shocking at the moment...I'm surprising myself how forgetful I am being!

Well they use to be between 32 to 39 days but took soy for three months and they jumped up to 41 to 52 days :wacko: nice to know maca won't do the same thing :thumbup:

:wave: Morning girls,

I am 3 DPO now! I can not believe I ov'd that soon, CD17 is the earliest I have ever Ov'd sense charting April 10. I wonder what made my OV sooner? I guess not really complaining just wondering what did it!? :dohh: I would of like to get insemination done on CD16 as well...so we will see if AF shows Feb 6th....which Never might switch my date to Feb 6th. Thanks doll! :hugs: Sense I did Ov sooner then I should DEF have another chance to insem before our donor leaves March 5th. So in all not upset.... AHHH now its 2ww! :dohh:

Kel- :wave: hun! I like the temp increase there! We are pretty much cycle buddies now...except your 5DPO and im 3. :haha: Have a good work day!

Yazzy- Sounds like you DEF have preggo brain! :haha: Can't wait for your scan this week! :happydance:

Damita- Sorry AF came so late for you! I have never taken soy but have heard it can mess up cycles a bit. I take clomid so cant help ya there. Good luck this cycle hun.

:wave: to the other girlies whom haven't checked in yet. Hope you have a good day!

So I just saw on FF that if we did get a BFP this cycle then EDD would be 10-14-11 Which would be 4 days before the MC began. Kinda interesting!

TnT -I see you got some cross hairs....yeah for the TWW!!!! I think that it would have been better to inseminate on cd16 but I think Ov day is good also.....I would next month try to inseminate starting on cd 14 or 15 every other day until you get a pos inseminate everyday! That is if you will need it....YOU MIGHT NOT ;)

So I just saw on FF that if we did get a BFP this cycle then EDD would be 10-14-11 Which would be 4 days before the MC began. Kinda interesting!

LOL mine would be the 12th and that is ALSO when I started MC my 1st bubba hun.. FATE I CALL IT FATE!!!!!

we are very much cycle buddies.. :thumbup:

I have another gal on the January Jelly Bellies Testing After a Loss thread and her and I both have an EDD of Oct 12th IF it happens

TTC-- what's up with today?? I have been waiting and waiting for you to log on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->