Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I know if our donor was in town CD16 I would have done it then too. :dohh: Im hopeful this cycle but not sure how hopeful. Still have PMA though. :haha:

Kel- Isn't that just crazy how it happens like that? I sure hope it is FATE!!! Would be so awesome! Gosh im nervous! :haha: all these "what if's" playing in my mind. :haha:

TTC- I wrote on your journal liking your temp rise and realized it was for yesterday and not today. Did you temp today? Or what time is it there? LOL

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Oooh it's all so exciting all this talk. This is for you ladies

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

There that should do it. :thumbup:

Cant wait for you all to test :happydance::happydance::happydance:

very quick one as I'm at work - AF got me :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::cry::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Out tonight to a clothes swap eve so hopefully this will cheer me up - catch up with you all and any recent posts later xxx :hugs:

Leeze, I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs: A clothes swap sounds fun!

Tnt, are you inseminating? Do you do it yourself, or do you have to go into the doctors?

Leeze - sorry AF got you. Lets get positive thinking for this cycle :)

TNT - am going to be following your updates in your tww, exciting times but always seems to take forever to get through.

Ummm I have no idea what else I was going to write. I hope SBB is ok and settling with baby Sammuel, haven't seen her on here in a while.

Leeze, I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs: A clothes swap sounds fun!

Tnt, are you inseminating? Do you do it yourself, or do you have to go into the doctors?

Yes, my partner and I inseminate at home using softcups. Our donor does his "thang" in the softcup and then we insert it into me. We got a BFP once doing this so hopefully it will work again!

OHHH LEEZE hun I am sooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooo sorry BIG HUGS from across the pond :hugs:

I hope SBB is ok and settling with baby Sammuel, haven't seen her on here in a while.

Yazz she is fine.. all is good.... just a bit busy with the lil man.. we email each other just about every day. I will let her know you were asking about her :winkwink:

Spark I forgot to tell you ISLA IS just BEAUTIFUL :hugs:

Hi :hi: Never- Rosa

Gosh im nervous

I am too VERY NERVOUS, I will be gutted if the :witch: shows but what ya gonna do

Leeze- Im sorry AF got you hun! Hopefully the shopping trip will cheer you up. Nothing like some retail therapy. :hugs:

Never- I hope I still have a chance too. I had such hard core cramps yesterday that I thought it would have been yesterday. But we will see. I WISH i could have done an insem on CD16 though. Oh well I suppose.

Yazzy- Thanks hun! Im going to try to not symptom spot though. Just trying to be chill about it.

SBB- I hope little samuel is doing well for you.

Linny- How are you doing hun?

Sparkle- Thank you hun. Hope she is doing great for you

OHHH LEEZE hun I am sooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooo sorry BIG HUGS from across the pond :hugs:

I hope SBB is ok and settling with baby Sammuel, haven't seen her on here in a while.

Yazz she is fine.. all is good.... just a bit busy with the lil man.. we email each other just about every day. I will let her know you were asking about her :winkwink:

Spark I forgot to tell you ISLA IS just BEAUTIFUL :hugs:

Hi :hi: Never- Rosa

Gosh im nervous

I am too VERY NERVOUS, I will be gutted if the :witch: shows but what ya gonna do

I will be gutted for both of us if she shows! PMA for us both. :hugs: Sense I did OV sooner this cycle I will have ONE more shot to insem before our donor leaves. So I at least know I have one more time!

Do you think the MC has changed my cycle? Still can't believe I OV'd so soon.

it could of .... it does take the body some getting use to... but i think you are FINE now... and O'ing on CD 17 is great :)

Im totally not complaining about Oving sooner. :haha: Cause now I DEF have another shot. just hope im still in this cycle sense I didn't insem CD16. Sure hope so at least.

Oh my gosh, It is so hard to keep up with you all! lol Still stalking! :kiss: and lots of :dust:

tnt - yay for the tww :happydance: fxed for you

kel :wave: loving your temps :thumbup:

ttc - your temps are nice and high still too

im so hopeful for some bfps!!

AFM still no symptoms :nope: i might test wed morning cause its a public hol and we'll be drinking that day...

leeze :hugs: sorry she got you, spoil yourself tonight and then try again this cycle :thumbup:

i might test wed morning cause its a public hol and we'll be drinking that day

what holiday Dandy? ya never know ya just never know

I spoke to SBB- all is GOOD- she has had some issues (she told me I could tell you)- her ta ta's keep getting mastitis- POOR THING and well a little bit of post sadness.:hugs:.. but Sammuel is doing WELL and is cute as a BUTTON

Suz if you are lurking ya know I am ALWAYS thinking of you and can't wait for you to come back to the craziness in here

thnxs mommyof2peas :)

CNOTTE - valentine's :bfp: hopefully! :happydance:

Holy crap I didn't even think that I'll be waiting for Valentine's Day to see if I get a :bfp:. That would be the icing on the cake. I stopped drinking green tea as of today. Ugh that's going to be a big bummer on me even though it was always decaf.

Oh yeah I started on 2500 mg of MACA today and on Wed. it'll be 3 weeks that I've been taking it! I hope this is it!!

kel - have you seen anywhere you can buy just the ovacue oral sensor? my dog decided to chew mine up months ago and i haven't been able to use it, but i really want to use it.

kel - have you seen anywhere you can buy just the ovacue oral sensor? my dog decided to chew mine up months ago and i haven't been able to use it, but i really want to use it.

hmm i just did a google and I can't find anything sweetie

$10.00 if you email them direct I BET ya they can help---- I would send ya my new one (they sent me my new Ovacue last week) but I have to send everything back to them-per the letter in the box :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->