Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

sorry hun I tried :rofl:

I haven't used it yet- got it the AFTER I O'd sooo if the witch shows I start again with my next cycle

oh they will get back to you- I bet within the hour... :winkwink:

let me know what they say

Ok, now the interesting part of the cycle starts. Let the :sex: begin!! :d

TMI Alert: I've been wet all day so I guess ov is coming closer and closer. I just kno the bfp is gonna be soon and not just for me but for many of us!

kel its Australia Day tomorrow :) :happydance: i love public holidays, when is it best to test? with wake up pee or in the arvo like with OPK's?

poor sbb, i understand a bit of depression is normal, but i hope she cheers up quick and enjoys her little bundle, she is lucky she has you kel to keep her on the straight and narrow :thumbup: we love you sbb :kiss:

aj - i love your PMA! i'm like you, been very wet all day so just waiting on my crosshairs :) GOOD LUCK HONEY!

CNOTTE - valentine's :bfp: hopefully! :happydance:

Holy crap I didn't even think that I'll be waiting for Valentine's Day to see if I get a :bfp:. That would be the icing on the cake. I stopped drinking green tea as of today. Ugh that's going to be a big bummer on me even though it was always decaf.

Oh yeah I started on 2500 mg of MACA today and on Wed. it'll be 3 weeks that I've been taking it! I hope this is it!!

Why did you stop drinking green tea?

Cnotte - I was going to ask about the Green Tea, I drank it quite often on 'O' week and before I got my bfp. I haven't drunk it since though as I keep forgetting to check if I have the decaf version.

Kel - thanks for letting us know about SBB, sorry to hear she's feeling down...I hope she's getting all the help she needs in order to get back to her happy self.

TNT - good attitude, keep chilled and don't worry about symptom spotting.

Dandy - ahhh Australia Day that brings back memories. I was visiting my uncle and spending a few weeks in Australia and spent Australia Day in Sydney...can't wait til I get to go back, love it over there.

Just want to say good luck to everyone testing soon, really excited for you all :)

ill tell ya it sux knowing a breeder!! i get to see pics of their pups all the time then the ones i like she offers me at a cheaper price!! :argh: i have to stop looking at them, this is the latest cutie she offered me at a cheaper price https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs791.ash1/168140_1824158450033_1422390426_2090969_3894545_n.jpg :cry: he is sooo beautiful she thinks his eyes will stay blue toooooo :shrug:

now girls my dog is my baby, i think of him as my first born, and im making a concious decision to do my best to continue the life my dog is used to even when a baby arrives on the scene, ie, training, puppy play dates, agility, and walks, i know a baby is alot of work, but i dont see how its fair that you other family members (dogs) miss out because of this :shrug: could just be me :shrug: now my question to you, would it be easier to handle 2 dogs and a baby or 1 dog and a baby? and how would you go about introducing your dogs to your kids? anyone have any ideas? cause i would hate my happy dog (with no aggressive bones) to turn because he is jealous or left out? what do you girls think 1 vs 2 dogs?

oh my gosh she is absolutely gorgeous dandy. well, i think since you haven't conceived yet (or we don't know yet! :haha:) you have plenty of time to integrate a new dog in. just think, you have nine months approximately to get a new pup and get her used to your one. that's just my opinion. i think it will be fine with two, it's just how much YOU can handle.

Never- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I know they will get back to you though... :)

Dandy AM FM pee is the BESTEST for PG tests--- I have two doggies granted mine are much older and can handle themselves now- they SLEEP all day- especially the old man- but it is what YOU think you can handle.. a bubba is going to be A LOT and I mean A LOT of work-- I keep saying to myself how will I manage to work from HOME with caring for a baby all day..my job has a RE per hour and well it gonna be tough but I am willing to try

Enjoy your day off then sweetie.. my next holiday is not considered a NATIONAL HOLIDAY but I SAY I SHOULD BE-- Feb 7th is my next day off.. the day AFTER the Super Bowl

:hi: Yazzy babe :) thanks for PMA... I have a feeling we WILL be getting some :bfp: this time from somebody- we HAVE too Nov and Dec were kinda quiet- well I mean NOT ENOUGH :rofl:

AJ FX for ya.. get to bedding

that is true never, its the how much i can handle that im not sure about :shrug: i put alot of time and training into my current dog, and IMO if i was to get another one, it would only be fair to put the same time and effort into it, i used to go to the park on "training" exercises to practise my boys "come" and "heel" and whatever else i wanted. now im doing agility with him and am looking into dances with dogs classes :haha: i know weirdo, but i could always do it with both dogs, but im not sure if 2 dogs and a baby is too much? and then there is the fact that now when we go to the dog park, my boy ignores all the other dogs, he hardly plays anymore :( all he wants is to play with is his ball, its prob my fault too from all the training/work i've done with him, we can walk past other dogs and 80% he will look up at me and ignore them, i trained that so that he wasnt pulling to meet random dogs all the time :shrug: but i want him to play more, and if he had a friend he would play and he would have someone else at home so he wouldnt get lonely :shrug: its just all that puppy training all over again i would have to go through that makes me hesitate

AJ- Thats the spirit hun! PMA for you

Dandy- I dont know how you do it either looking at the pics. That dog is soooo darn cute! Just wanna pet it! And I agree with everyone else about another dog....its what you can handle. I have 3 small dogs and they are our kiddos and just love our friends baby. And they usually keep their peace around him.

Kel- Thanks for the update on SBB. Hope she starts feelen better soon. My friend had baby blues for a bit as well. I hope her ta ta's feel better. Poor girl.

Never- :rofl: your dog ate your oral ovacue....oh darn dogs sometimes! But you still love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->