Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Does anyone use the powder? I just found some at Whole Foods. What is the recommended dosage with the powder? One teaspoon doesn't seem like enough but there's supposed to be 5 grams of maca in one teaspoon. Just made a smoothie and it tasted pretty good. I'm watching my weight so I just used a can of milk chocolate Slimfast and 2/3 banana with ice. It was yummy!

:hi: ladies... sorry I've been MIA... had a shitty few weeks! Missed u all :hugs:

Soo how is everyone?? anynore bfp :D?

Will catch up properly when on comp...

Lotsa love to you all :hugs: :flower: xx

TnT - yeah i am supposed to up my dose to 100mgs....so hopefully that will work, I look at your pg as a inspiration that this can work sooooo hopefully it will!

Never - looks like you got the bding right on time hun! Woohoo, hope you aer having fund with dh!

Leeze- thanks hun.....hope you are doing well!

party of 5 -I tried the powder in whey protein shakes and it wasnt bad but by itself it is horrible.

I am 12-13 dpo right now and waiting things out!

TnT - yeah i am supposed to up my dose to 100mgs....so hopefully that will work, I look at your pg as a inspiration that this can work sooooo hopefully it will!

Never - looks like you got the bding right on time hun! Woohoo, hope you aer having fund with dh!

Leeze- thanks hun.....hope you are doing well!

party of 5 -I tried the powder in whey protein shakes and it wasnt bad but by itself it is horrible.

I am 12-13 dpo right now and waiting things out!

The 100mg is what finally helped me. Im glad your not on the 50 for several cycles like I was. I was 50 for like 3 cycles I think and then went to 100 then finally got BFP both times at 100. So if not this time then hopefully 100 will do the trick. My dr said that 50 is usually just to see how your body reacts to it and most go up to 100 before it works. BUT there are some that get it at 50 but it takes alot for my body to react to anything! LOL FX my dear.... I look froward to the next few days for you!

thx tnt...makes me feel better....did you find that there were more s/e on 100mgs? I am a bit worried as the emotional aspect has been hard the last few days on the 50mgs.....

thx tnt...makes me feel better....did you find that there were more s/e on 100mgs? I am a bit worried as the emotional aspect has been hard the last few days on the 50mgs.....

Just didn't want to ignore you on here!! :hugs: As you know that I responded on your journal! teehee

IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0620.jpg

For some reason I can't get them all up! Too large or something. you can look on my FB account

how awesome! the one looks long and stretched out in that picture!

Ya the one stretched out is Baby A. She likes to hog all the room! :haha: Baby B is just precious and kindly sits in there. The top pic is Baby B's face. I think these scans are sometimes creepy looken....not gonna lie!!! :haha: Still love it though and still living in a dream world right now. And still in shock that it actually happened!:cloud9:

Yup! the ones where they look straight at you are a bit creepy! Lol.

Wow! I thought I was the only one having a tough time coming to terms with this. I don't believe it is real, don't believe im pregnant, and can't come down from the clouds! ALL I think about lately is my pregnancy and my bean! Lol. sometimes I actually wish I could focus elsewhere!

thx tnt - I appreciate you taking the time to answer! I love those pics....creepiness and all LOL!!!!!

NY you are progressing nicely I see.....no needs to come out of the clouds....it is well deserved!

Hi everyone! Great to see so many of you have been around this week!

Never, I hope it was perfect timing for you and OH and you jumped on him as soon as he arrived!!! :haha:

TTC - not long to go for this month, hopefully if it doesn't happen this month then like TNT says - the 100mg will do the trick. Up and down emotions are tough but if it gets you that BFP then it will be well worth it!!! :thumbup:

TNT - your scan pics are soooo cute!! thanks for posting!! How are you feeling now? :hugs:

NY - I'm glad it's all feeling more real for you - and it looks like that baby of yours is definitely a keeper!!! It just wanted to keep you on your toes for a while!! :hugs:

Char - it's amazing you're at 34 weeks already!!! Not long till you go on mat leave. Have you got much to do in the next few weeks or will you be able to put your feet up a bit? :hugs:

Hi everyone else! :hi:

I'm feeling pretty good today, had a lovely few days away in the country. We also had a little street party yesterday for the royal wedding and it was really nice to get to know some of my neighbours a bit better. It was quite funny because most people were pretty drunk - and it didn't bother me at all not to be drinking - it was just funny watching them making fools of themselves - and knowing today they will be feeling a bit delicate and I feel full of energy today!!!! :haha:

thx Leeze.....temp dropped today so on to 100mgs.....glad you are nice and relaxed!

thx Leeze.....temp dropped today so on to 100mgs.....glad you are nice and relaxed!

sorry to hear your temp dropped, hon. I don't know much about temping but I guess this means you feel like you're out this month? I hope it doesn't mean that - but if so then next month would be a great month for a BFP!!! :hugs: Don't give up hope!! :hugs:

Did AF come TNT? Just so you know, the reason this thread has virtually died off is because pretty much ALL of the maca ladies got their bfp's and are so busy with little ones! :)

So keep the maca going, its a great help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->