Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

ha ha - NY - for me it feels like it's totally dragging!!!

I know what you mean about the thread - feels like nearly everyone has gone AWOL!! missing you all and hope you're doing ok :hugs:

HELLO all. ihave notbeenon here in months but wanted to update you all that baby is here, after a rough road and a looooong labor, he was a little early but doing well. thank you all for the support and encouragement getting here.
hugs to you all!!

Leeze: Thanks for the information. I was not sure if people stop taking it once pregnant. Thanks i need all the luck ;-). How are you feeling?
nypage1981:Glad that your 7yr old had fun. I've been to Disney 3 times and we are planning on going again in couple of month. Fl heat is a killer ;-(.
Nevertogether:Hi
wispyshadow:Your baby is so adorable. Congratulations.

This thread is quite. Hello ladies what is everyone up to.
AFM:Taking my prenatal, maca and acupuncture and praying for a BFP.

Congratulations wispy!! He's gorgeous :cloud9:

Hello ladies! :hugs:

X x x

wispy what a cutie!

Hi to everyone else! Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi every one, still here just dont get on as much :flower:

wispy he is sooo cute and Im glad all is ok now huge congrats he looks tiny :hugs:

Ive been keeping busy but have had two phone calls from the hospital this week, one about a swab they took from the placenta came back positive for bacteria and then a urine sample they took when Paul was about 5 days old came back positve for two growths as well so they wanted me to come in to do another sample but Im in on tuesday so can do it then. have my GTT then as well FX it comes back ok !

celtic - i have faith that everything will go smoothly and turn out well for you. but i will keep you and paul in my prayers! FX'ed!

Hope it all goes well Celtic... :hugs:

Hey never :wave:

X x x

celtic - i have faith that everything will go smoothly and turn out well for you. but i will keep you and paul in my prayers! FX'ed!

Thanks hun I think it will be fine either way if the GTT come back and Ive still got the diabetes Im ok with that! its the bacteria I have questions about but then I keep thinking Im ok and so is Paul and if it was something serious I would have been really sick before now, mind you I was after I had him the first two weeks were hard work I felt so bad had very heavy bleeding as well that came on all of a sudden. makes me wonder now, just as well I was induced when I was and that they gave me antibotics in labour too! I wont think about the might have been!! I will only drive my self bonkers and sure all is ok any way LOL

OOH love your profile pic :thumbup:

thought i add a pic or two of Paul,( ive tried at add them as a spoiler just incase some dont want to see them) :hugs: :cloud9:

Attachments

• 108_9973.jpg
    108_9973.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 108_9986.jpg
    108_9986.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 108_9966.jpg
    108_9966.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone :hugs:

lovely pics Celtic, hope all is ok with you both - sounds a bit stressful :hugs:

Never, how's things with you? not long till you see your lovely hubby? :hugs:

SBB - how's things going with you? Nice to see you here :hugs:

I had my scan today, was a totally amazing experience - I had a little cry too!!!

Hi to everyone else xx :hugs:

i love the sweet baby pics celtic and sbb. My little mans name is Hudson Paul.

so good to hear from you never and ttc.

i miss chatting with everyone you are in my prayers..BIG HUGS!

Leeze love the scan pic! Must have been a huge relief! :happydance:

I am good, sammuel has a tooth! Its very sharp :haha:

Hope all the mummies, preggers and ttcers are all ok :hugs:

X x x

Hi ladies -

Celtic - what a cutie!

Sbb - hey there! Hope you are doing well...Sammuel is adorable....are you still bf with that tooth?

Never - 5 days ......woohoo!!!!

Leeze - happy 12 weeks!

Wispy - glad to see you on here....we miss you!

6 dpo for me....just chillin! Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->