Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hope it's your month TTC - and the magical clomid brings you that lovely April BFP!!! :hugs:

:wave: girls!

Hope everyone is well! Wishing the TTCer's super baby dust!!! Hopen all the moms are doing good as well! I still lurk around on here. And I check my friends on my page to keep up with everyone TTC! Just waiting for those BFPs already!!!

Went for our 15 week scan to check growth and found out Baby A is a girl...they think Baby B is a girl as well but couldn't get a pic. But they didn't see any boy parts though...I have another scan in 2 weeks to confirm.

Can't believe we made it this far. And ya'll helped me there! Thank you so much! :hugs:

Hey girls!

Ttc yes am still BF... I love it! It's so easy and it's lovely to be close with him... The tooth is at the bottom so his Tongue covers it. But even when they have top ones as long as they don't bite I think its fine!
Hope that clomid has done the trick for you! :hugs:

Tnt so glad the scan went well - how wonderful, 2 girls! 15 weeks is kind of early for gender though, as sometimes the boy bits aren't totally 'out' yet I don't think, so maybe there is a boy in there too! How exciting though! :happydance:

Never not long til you see DH :D

Hope all the other Macau ladies are doing well :hugs:

Celtic did you get any results back yet?

X x x

Hey girls!

Ttc yes am still BF... I love it! It's so easy and it's lovely to be close with him... The tooth is at the bottom so his Tongue covers it. But even when they have top ones as long as they don't bite I think its fine!
Hope that clomid has done the trick for you! :hugs:

TTC so glad the scan went well - how wonderful, 2 girls! 15 weeks is kind of early for gender though, as sometimes the boy bits aren't totally 'out' yet I don't think, so maybe there is a boy in there too! How exciting though! :happydance:

Never not long til you see DH :D

Hope all the other Macau ladies are doing well :hugs:

Celtic did you get any results back yet?

X x x

Ya Baby B was just a guess! And the tech gave me a pic of the gender bits for Baby A and I loaded it to a thread and most women think girl. Either way im happy for healthy sticky babies! We do want one of each though! :haha: We aren't going out and buying stuff yet anyways...have another scan in 2 weeks to confirm.

TNT :happydance::happydance: so happy for you one princess for sure guess I may be wrong on my gender guess lol I dont mind though two healty little girls is the aim :happydance:

SBB yep Im diabetes free :happydance::happydance: blood test came back great all normal results I was thrilled so happy with that, I agree with you on BF I love it and it is so handy :happydance:Paul is dpoing great now! ooh if he does bite when top teeth come in, just take him off and say ouch, no biteing! you be amazed how quick they catch on that they shouldnt bite! Ive never had a bad bite either

HI Never honey keep the faith :hugs:

Leeze Im doing great this week FX it stays this way now :flower:

How every one else started weight watchers today what a week to start! Easter and loads of easter eggs! :dohh: some one give me strength to resist!
:haha:
Poor Paul has his BCG injection today, he was very brave, better than me! although I think he cried more at his 6 week check up when the doc checked his hips :( next injections is in two weeks not looking forward to that!

Aw poor Paul! Sammuel didn't have BCG? Glad it's all going well... Yep if he bites I'll take him off and hopefully he'll learn v quick that that's not allowed!

Tnt make sure you let us know after your next scan :D

x x x

Tnt- awww such great news...congrats hun!

SBB - that is so beautiful! Happy to hear it has gotten easier.

Celtic - sending you tons of strength!!!

well i am somwhere around 10 dpo.....nips got sore yesterday but I think that is just the clomid. gonna try to remain stressfree.....we will see how that works out!

Everything crossed for you ttc! Come on bfp!! :hugs:

X x x

thx sbb!

Never - OMG two days left....wohooo! I guess we wont see you much hahahaha....have fun hun!

TTC- FX you caught it hun! Are you waiting to test until AF is late?

Never- I hope OV is holding off for at least 2 more days! FX you guys catch that eggy!! Have a wonderful time with OH!!!

I just found your thread and I'm excited to join! I just started taking maca on cd13 so it hasn't been long (currently I'm at 6dpo but I have a very short luteal phase).

Have you gotten a lot of BFPs this year? May I ask how long everyone's been taking it? And lastly, do you use the powder form or capsules?

I'm taking the capsules that I purchased at Whole Foods but I think I'm going to order the powder on Amazon on Monday and make a smoothie with it.

Has anyone found that the maca did anything to your luteal phase?

I just found your thread and I'm excited to join! I just started taking maca on cd13 so it hasn't been long (currently I'm at 6dpo but I have a very short luteal phase).

Have you gotten a lot of BFPs this year? May I ask how long everyone's been taking it? And lastly, do you use the powder form or capsules?

I'm taking the capsules that I purchased at Whole Foods but I think I'm going to order the powder on Amazon on Monday and make a smoothie with it.

Has anyone found that the maca did anything to your luteal phase?

I did organic capsules! The women that did the powder said it was awful tasting! I did 1575mg a day for the entire cycle until you get a BFP then you stop taking it. I took it from April 10 to sept 10 when I got first bfp...sadly lost my angel in Oct though. Continued on it after I healed from D&C and that was in November and then got BFP in Feb with Twins. But I was also on a few other meds to assist in fertility. The maca helped my severe endo as well so after our twins get here I will prob continue maca because it did help my cycles flow and such! Good Luck and FX for a BFP!:hugs:

TnT- yep not testing till next weekend....my annivsary is on Monday so maybe will wait till then. I am hesitant to test as those bfns deflate me...I guess i would rather live in a dream world until reality brings me back to life.

happy easter to everyone!

A quick one to say hi everyone!

Never - I hope your O holds out till you see your OH :hugs:

TTC, fingers crossed for some good news on your anniversary!! :hugs:

Celtic, great news that you're diabetes free, must be a relief!! :hugs:

TNT - good to hear the twins are doing well :hugs:

SBB - well done for keeping up with the breast-feeding!! :hugs::hugs:

NYpage - lovely that you're in 2nd tri now, hope you can relax a bit now!! :hugs:

Hi everyone else :hi:

My OH and I are going away for 3 nights tomorrow to a hotel in the countryside! I can't wait - definitely need lots of rest and relaxation. I probably won't be on here again till next weekend, have a great week everyone x :hugs:

TnT- yep not testing till next weekend....my annivsary is on Monday so maybe will wait till then. I am hesitant to test as those bfns deflate me...I guess i would rather live in a dream world until reality brings me back to life.

happy easter to everyone!

Ahh hun im hoping that there can be good news around your anniversary day! If it is BFN do you up your dosage on clomid? I had to do that because my dr said that sometimes 50mg isn't enough to push OV ahead. But im praying that you wont need to go that far!! FX hun

Hello ladies! Just checking in with a quick update.

First to the question above. I took 2000mg from CD 1 until I my BFB at 14dpo :) After 11 months of ttc number 3, it took one month of maca and I was looking at my double lines. I also took the pills because I heard the powder tasted like butt lol

So my previa has cleared up completely! so no c-section for me!!! :dance: Ive got another apt this tues and from there Ill be setting up the growth scan :) Here is a couple bump pics. I think she has dropped. I do know that she is head down from the last scan about two weeks ago.

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
ttc - i've got my fingers crossed for you! eek bump buddies please :D hope all of the expecting and momma's are doing well. DH arrives tomorrow at around 7:20am and i got my peak on my CBFM today. thinking O might hold off... prayingggg it does!

Hiya everyone,
I'm thinking of getting some maca and baking some flapjacks with them (in a bid to improve my OH sperm count without him knowing). Do you know if maca is damaged in the cooking process?
Thanks in advance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->