Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

Celtic, Isla is refusing feeds and has been for the last 8 weeks :growlmad: I have been backwards and forwards to the doctors and health visitors and to be very honest they have been crap. It's obvious she is in pain as she will suck for a while and then break off the bottle and scream. It takes about 40 minutes to feed her and some days she will only take 2/3 bottles.
Isla has been on gaviscon since she was very small for silent reflux. I think it has something to do with this but the doctors won't prescribe anything else, she is now on antibiotics for an ear infection and it's the second one. Isla was seen by 2 doctors last week and both said she was fine, I demanded another appointment yesterday and saw another doctor who promptly diagnosed another ear infection. :dohh: The trouble is she is gaining weight and looks healthy, but babies with silent reflux normally do. It's like banging my head against a brick wall. We are going to see what happens in the next 2 weeks and if there is no improvement we are taking her private. I can't stand to watch her in this pain any longer :cry:
I have started a thread on the health and fitness page called 5 stone too loose. Come and join us if you want some weight loss buddies. We are just helping each other along. Not everyone has 5 stone to loose some have more and some have less. Congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup::thumbup:

Char, :happydance::happydance: Any Day now :happydance::happydance: How exciting :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Dandy, Never :hugs::hugs:

poor little thing, you know the ear infections would make her cry when feeding and if she has had two in the last 8 weeks then I say thats why she is refuesing feeds, as when she sucks it would really hurt! I noticed that with my DD when I was breastfeeding her if I fed her on the left she scream and pull off and wouldnt feed, brought her to the doc and it was an ear infection all ways knew when she got another when she did the same thing. I used to suffer with them all the time so painful, glad you stuck to your guns and brought her back, I say that when she is over her meds she will be fine and go back to feeding normally for you. if she doesnt then may look at the reflux is she on solids yet or are you waiting on till 6 months I know its 6 months for BF is it the same for FF LOL does that help the reflux.

Oh I will check that thread out! my weight is coming off slow and steady Im ok with that as long as it keeps coming off, lost 1 and a half this week yay, so think that makes it a pound off a stone since I had Paul and 7 pounds in weight watchers ha took me 7 weeks to lose 7 pounds LOL I joined when Paul was 6 weeks will need to but some new clothes soon some of my old favourites a lovely demin skirt I had from newlook is like a scak now its so big! thats a :happydance: and a :cry: moment as I loved that skirt hehehe

Charx how you feeling any plans to help the process along :hugs:

Hi celtic, I have just started weaning today :thumbup: and she loved it :happydance::happydance:

I was told not to start her off until she took more milk but i have stuck two fingers up at that lol. How am i going to listen to a bloody doctor who can't even find an ear infection. :growlmad: and it's not like she's my first :dohh:

Isla is starting to take her feeds more normally today and hasn't been as grumpy.
Ella suffered and still does with her ears so it must be a family thing lol.

Hope your all ok. I will look out for you on the 5 stone thread :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well ladies still no sign of LO coming..I'm having another sweep on tues & I'm praying I've gotten somewhere lol...
Never - how u doing babe? I luv ur pic - is that your dog??

Dandy - how u doing babe??

Sparkle - oh no poor lil Isla :( stoopid docs & hv.. ill be joining u in yoyr 5 stone loss thread soon!!

Celtic - how's u & lil man??

Xxx

Aww char, it wont be long now :hugs::hugs: We would love to see you in the 5 stone thread when your ready :thumbup:

How are you feeling ? Do you have a name picked out yet ? :hugs::hugs:

Never, I love your new picture :thumbup: Hope you are well :hugs::hugs:

char - i'm good honey. gearing up for DH's visit. he gets to be here end of july until mid august or so. hoping we have a shot, but not banking too much on it at this point. we're both just so ready to be together it's hard to even worry about a :baby: it would be a nice surprise though! i can't believe LO is still sticking around. lots of prayers for you that :baby: comes out soon so you can meet!

sparkle - thanks hun. i'm doing well. on leave right now because of surgery but everything went great during surgery and the doctors were amazing.

also - yes it's our new dog axl. he is a great dane. DH's family breeds great danes and we got our pick of this last litter. he is only 8 weeks old and already HUGE! he is going to be a horse by the time i'm home next year. he is staying with my mother in law while DH is in flight medic school, but he will soon be with DH and his room mate and their home. in the mean time, my boxer is keeping me company here in germany :) i attached some pics for y'all!!

Attachments

• 241768_10150638364885554_710045553_18909655_4646016_o.jpg
    241768_10150638364885554_710045553_18909655_4646016_o.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 241768_10150638364890554_710045553_18909656_2682968_o.jpg
    241768_10150638364890554_710045553_18909656_2682968_o.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 241768_10150638364895554_710045553_18909657_4734542_o.jpg
    241768_10150638364895554_710045553_18909657_4734542_o.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 65730_10150123432295833_597710832_8141546_28749_n.jpg
    65730_10150123432295833_597710832_8141546_28749_n.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Just stopping by to see if Char had her baby yet and I can see from yesterday's post..STILL NO BABY!!! good lordy.. LOL I hope soon for ya Char....

I pray that my sister in law goes late too..She is due July 21st and we do not come home from vacation til July 23rd....

Never babe what kind of surgery? I saw you posted it on FB but I didn't want to butt in and ask what kind..... the puppy is adorable.. I had two GD growing up.. the Fawn and Black ones.... Taffy and Gretchen.. I LOVE LOVE GD, would love to have one but their life span is soooooooooooooooooo short.............I just couldn't do it knowing that ya know what I mean :(

Hey Spark, Celtic (did it get any warmer yet? ) Leeze, SUZ :), Dandy

:wave:

glad to hear isla is feeling better

char im fine, the gyn said not to do the clomid again :dohh: so i have to make another appointment :dohh: she will prob just repeat what she told us last time :shrug: after that im making an appy with the natural fertility pple :thumbup: to see what they can do

never love your new pup!! can you tell i love merle dogs? :haha:
222440_10150180152396686_690096685_7064264_5182147_n.jpg

Hey ladies :) Just wanted to check in and let you know that my maca baby girl on June 8th after a Sweep :) My birth story and more pictures are in my journal :)

charx hope your feeling pain in a good way :hugs: my wee little man is great!

Mommy she is beautiful :happydance: congrats :happydance:

Never he is sooo handsome, I got a white german shepard she is mad lol but very beautiful hard work though! I had a boxer well still do my Hubby parents have her they would not give her back when we came home from travelling :cry: but at least I know she is happy and I see her every week she is such a wonderful dog! I love boxers!

Dandy how are ya doing!

Kel will you stop! Im sitting here in my nightgown in the house! but then Im thinking may be this house is cold! not good for winter! but its a little nicer LOL still poxy for summer though! I want to be roasting not cold all the time LOL

celtic - awww, i just love dogs! :) i hope you and the family are doing great. i think chris and i are going to go bungee jumping when he is here!!!! that should kick start O, LOL!

mommy congrats she is a little cutie, good work :thumbup:

celtic :wave: im good, im kinda over TTC when nothing is happening :dohh:

never :argh: bungee jumping :argh: stay safe

:rofl: dandy - of course, as safe as you can be bungee jumping. it's a once in a lifetime opportunity! :0)

well i hope its not once in a lifetime :wacko: i hope you live to jump again :haha: :dohh:

:haha: silly dandy! we will be fine. i'm doing all i can next time DH is here and not holding back. i want to have a baby, but certainly don't want to put my life on hold.

never i agree completely with that, thats why my new goal is to buy a pony next year if there is no sign of a bubba :thumbup:

Hi ladies jus quickly poppin in.. had my 2nd sweep today & still nothing :( this lil madam is too damn comfy.. catch up 2mra

Mucho love :D

xx

char you must be biiiiig now :haha: :D hope she decides to come out soon so we can meet her

:hi: ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hows the diet going Celtic ? I managed 5lbs this week :thumbup:

:hi: never and dandy :flower:

Thinking of you char, hope your ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member