• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never & dandy - your dogs are soo beautifull.. I want them :(

Dandy - I've never seen a dog like yours in the UK!! Yea I am pretty massive now lol ill take a pic & post it lol

Sparkle - 5lb.. go girl :D are u just healthy eating or exercising aswell??

Celtic - Aww what a cutey :) hope my lil girl is a happy baby

Well I'm now a week over due lol damn it!!

Where is everyone else such as Aj..Tnt..Lezze..kel..delila :hugs:

Xxxxx

Thanks hun, see your still cooking :hugs: come on baby down and out, down and out! hope you don't need to be induced :thumbup:

:hi: everyone.. just a quick pop in..

I KNOW THAT LIL GIRL HAS GOT TO BE HERE BY NOW

hi girls

i have just started to take this and have dh on it too. it is really good to read so many positive stories from use of maca root.

:wave: Hi girls,

I bet Char's little girl is here!!! :happydance::happydance::cloud9: Can't wait to see her!

Leeze- Congrats on a little girl as well!

Yazzy- Dont give up just yet babe! I didn't get either BFP until I moved up to 100 mg. I did 4 cycles of 50mg before going to 100mg. So you still have a shot! But glad your optimistic and have your mind set that if it doesn't work out then you have a new focus on your wedding! Have you found a dress speaking of wedding? Whats it look like?

Just wanted to check in with you girls! Things are good here. I found out another twin mom lost her twin boys at 23 weeks:cry: Just so sad. So I dont know why I keep trying to prepare myself for something like that. But its in God's hands I guess. So every week that passes I think to myself "in a few weeks I feel safe" but it hasn't happened yet! :dohh::haha: But feeling good though otherwise.

We need a maca BFP like ASAP! :hugs:

Thanks TNT - i'm having a more positive day today...and yes atleast my fs saw that the 50mg didn't make me ovulate any earlier so they are moving me up to 100mg straight away. I hope I am as lucky as you and get my BFP this month :) So glad to hear you are doing well...you should pop in here more often as its great to see how you are getting on :)

Wedding dress...yes I have chosen one and am getting it made...let me see if I can upload a pic....

Attachments

• Dress.jpg
    Dress.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks TNT - i'm having a more positive day today...and yes atleast my fs saw that the 50mg didn't make me ovulate any earlier so they are moving me up to 100mg straight away. I hope I am as lucky as you and get my BFP this month :) So glad to hear you are doing well...you should pop in here more often as its great to see how you are getting on :)

Wedding dress...yes I have chosen one and am getting it made...let me see if I can upload a pic....

OMG that is STUNNING!!! Like breath taking!!!!! Gonna be gorgeous girl!

hi everyone

no update from Char yet? I'm guessing she's probably got her hands full!!

TNT - that is such a lovely pic you've put up - you both look adorable in it!! that's really sad about the twin mum losing her boys at 23 weeks - must be so hard to go through that

Yazzy - what a beautiful wedding dress and great news that you won a cake!! How fantastic.

I'm really tired today, need to get a good night's sleep and go to bed early!!

catch you all soon xx :hugs:

Char- I hope you and baby girl are doing well!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Never- How are you? That is a beautiful puppy!! I love his eyes!

Sparkle- Hello! Your baby girl is just so beautiful. Your picture of her makes me laugh. She's just so cute!

Leeze- Thank you hun. :hugs: I'm doing pretty well! You are 21 weeks already! My goodness time is flying by!

Tnt- You are 25 weeks! Oh my goodness. I have missed a lot, haha! How are you?? Oh I cannot wait until you have these girls! I am so excited to see pictures already, haha!

Yazzy- That dress is gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely LOVE it!

:hi: Celtic and Kel!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies. I have just been taking it easy and not stressing. No more opk's, no more temping, haven't been on here much. I think I will go for another HSG in a couple months just to make sure my tube is still open so i'm not just trying and trying if there's a blockage. But we are enjoying life and this whole process a lot more now. I have had a really whacky cycle this month. I think I O'd just the other day on like CD 24! I have never ever O'd that late! But the weird thing is.. I had no signs. I always do so it's very strange. Technically i'm due for AF on Saturday but if I O'd that late, it shouldn't be coming yet.

I have missed you all SO much!! :hugs:

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments about the dress, it really is the only one I have seen and loved....and love it everytime I look at the pic lol.

Kiki...sorry I didn't reply the other...well I did and then somehow it deleted before it sent doh. But glad you are doing well and no more stressing. I am doing exactly the same thing and even though I am taking clomid there will be no whinging at the man if he doesn't bd at the right times lol.

Never...how are you?

TNT - so excited for you...do you get extra scans for the twins?

Nice to see a few of the regulars back on here...lets keep chatting girls...I've missed you all!!

Hi ladies!!

Kiara was born at 19.50 on 20th June :) weighing 7lb 8ounces... will do a birth story & that soon.. gna change my avatar to her now..

Chat soon xxxxxxxxxx

Char!! She is beautiful!! I love her name! I hope you both are doing well. I look forward to the birth story. Congratulations!! :)

Congratulations Char, she's a cutie. I hope you are all doing well :)

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Char, :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congratulations on the birth of kiara, she is gorgeous :hugs::hugs:

Leeze, Wow congratulations on team :pink: there must be something in the cheeses thing lol.

Yazzy, Love the dress :thumbup:

Hi, Celtic, Never, Kelster, Tnt, Kiki, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Char - CONGRATULATIONS :happydance:

she is absolutely adorable!!!!! :hugs:

oooooooooooh CONGRATS Char- she is just beautiful....

:hi: everyone else.....

Leeze congrats on the lil girl....

Yazzy the dress is breathe taking.. and will look so BEAUTIFUL on you

kay have a wonderful weekend all

char :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: congrats girl :hugs: im so mega happy for you :) cant wait to see more pics of the little princess

Awww Char Kiara is absolutely beautiful!!!! :cloud9::cloud9: I love her name too! So cute!!!

char - she is SO BEAUTIFUL!

yazzy - i'm with all the rest of the girls. that dress is BREATHTAKING.

AFM i'm doing well. ovulated today, i think, hopefully...other than that... same ol same ol.. waiting for DH to be here :0)

Never, when is your OH next back? Is it sometime soon? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"