• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:hi: ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hows the diet going Celtic ? I managed 5lbs this week :thumbup:

:hi: never and dandy :flower:

Thinking of you char, hope your ok :hugs:

Well done whoo hoo wish I could lose that much in a week I have my weigh in tomorrow so see what it brings hasn't been a bad week though

Never your so brave I could never do that ever to chicken lol your right have loads of fun when you see DH in both counts :p one of my oldest friends DH is off to the Leb in two weeks she is so low it will be hard this time with the kids your all so great doing what you do

Charx good luck with the sweep can't wait to hear how you got on

Well my wee little man has is a real funny guy he was giggling at me when I was feeding him and he grabs on to my top so he knows when I try to put him down such a happy smily baby

Dandy post pics love to see your horse u know if you lived here you could get one for free with the recession people can't look after them and loads were abandoned and had to be rescued so sad my dad had to help some hidden in a field behind ours it was to late for one of them sadly

Never & dandy - your dogs are soo beautifull.. I want them :(

Dandy - I've never seen a dog like yours in the UK!! Yea I am pretty massive now lol ill take a pic & post it lol

Sparkle - 5lb.. go girl :D are u just healthy eating or exercising aswell??

Celtic - Aww what a cutey :) hope my lil girl is a happy baby

Well I'm now a week over due lol damn it!!

Where is everyone else such as Aj..Tnt..Lezze..kel..delila :hugs:

Xxxxx

i'm so anxious to meet her char! i can't imagine how anxious you are. thanks about my dogs :0)

I have been checking in every day to see if you have POPPED yet Char---- and still NUTTIN yet.. UGH

:hi: everyone... LOVE the doggie photos and sorry Celtic- lol I hope that weather turns around for you... all the same here.... just waiting to see if I am gonna O again ths month and as of right now nothing yet.... :( oh well LOL

I did get awesome news last night- I was asked by my brother and my sister in law to be the god mother of their child.... I started to cry---- after everything I have been thru these last two years to know I am goimg to have a special lil one in my life is just soooo special....

well I will check in again to see the update

Hi maca girls!

Char - your LO must be feeling quite content in there!! Maybe she's trying to have her birthday as near as possible to the longest day of the year - seems like a sensible idea to me!! :haha: I hope you're doing ok, honey :hugs:

Never - your new pup is adorable! Looks like he would be great for cuddles! Fantastic that you get to see hubby soon. Bungee jumping - you are VERY brave! :hugs:

Sparkle - sorry to hear Isla has had an ear infection and had trouble feeding, good to know that you've started weaning and she's enjoying it. Well done on setting yourself that amazing goal of losing 5 stone. I think I'm at the stage of putting lots on so I can lose it later! I can't stop eating, especially cheese and ice cream (not together!) :hugs:

Celtic - that's sad about the horses not having homes. How are you and Paul doing? He's such a cutie :hugs:

Dandy - have you got any ideas of new things to try with TTC if you're not doing clomid this cycle? I can't remember if you've had an HSG or they would offer you one, but I still swear by this as what got me my BFP :hugs:

Yazzy - how are you doing? I hope your cycles are settling down - and it's about time you got another BFP, I reckon :hugs:

Kel - so lovely to see you back on here a bit more regularly and what fantastic news that you're going to be a godmother. That baby is going to be very lucky! :hugs:

I'm doing ok, very tired at the moment as I'm waking up so much in the night. Finding it difficult to get comfy, keep getting leg cramps and also need to pee a lot! Counting the days till my scan on Monday, can't wait to see the LO again and keep having little worries that something might still go wrong. Only a few days to go now though, fingers crossed all is ok - and I should get to find out whether it's a boy or a girl so that will be very exciting too!!!

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Leeze, glad everything is going ok with bubs. It will be interesting to know what your having as me and linny couldn't stop eating cheese and we both had girls lol :hugs::hugs:

Kelster, Congratulations that's great news :thumbup: :happydance:

Char, Hope your ok, I'm doing the slimming world and exercising as much as i can :dohh:

Hi, never & celtic :hugs:

checking in.. STILL NO UPDATE!!! hopefully she is in the hospital having or had the lil lady!!!!

Leeze - thanks hun :) i'm doing well thanks. The clomid I took this month didn't work as it should have and I ovulated cd32. I had lots of cramping all day around 9/10dpo and today 12dpo bb's are getting more painful but we will see...not getting excited about it because I know my body has been a bit weird since the mc. However if AF does come along on Wednesday I am allowed to take 100mg clomid so thats exciting.

Char - where is that baby girl....can't wait to see pics of her!

kel - heya :)

Never - gorgeous pup, I love the harlequin Danes awwww.

AFM - been umming and ahhing whether to keep ttc or put it all on hold for a while, maybe 6 month'ish because I have the wedding to plan and its all expense really. So awkward when the fs is helping me so much and upping my dose of clomid. Might give it one more shot and then wait a few months atleast. Going to enjoy myself and have a few drinks, some nights out etc and just have some fun and relax. I'm happy to wait and take it easy now :)

Hi ladies.. currently in hospital being induced.. hopefully shell be ere soon :) Xx

woo-hoo - Char, how exciting that she's on her way. I hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you :hugs: I'm very impressed you were able to post up to let us know!!

Yazzy - CD32 is a long time to wait until O, that must have been difficult. Fingers crossed this is your month, and if not then hopefully the 100ml will do it's job properly. Sounds like a good plan to try to relax and enjoy yourself :hugs:

Sparkle - that's funny what you said about the cheese cravings, because I found out today that I'm on team :pink: !!! We're totally over the moon about it. I'm a bit shocked because I was convinced I was having a boy!! All her measurements and everything looked ok today too so I'm very relieved. good luck with your weight loss :hugs:

Kiki - lovely to see you on here, how are you? :hugs:

TNT - 25 weeks, you're past viability day, that must feel good! :hugs:

Hi everyone else, it's so very exciting to be waiting for Char's news.

Still checking in to see news on Char....hope that little girl has arrived safely :)

Leeze - ahhh congrats, another little girl on the maca board :) Excellent news that the scan went well.

Sparkle - hi!!

Tnt - wow time is flying by, 25 weeks already. I hope you are feeling well.

Hi to anybody I have missed!
AFM - AF got me today....47 day cycle...blooming heck and that was with 50mg clomid! Anyway tomorrow I start the clomid again and 100mg cd2-6 with another blood test on cd26....fingers crossed girls...I could do with some positive thoughts this month. Last month trying before we take a break because of the wedding.

Oh and I have some good news.....I have won a competition to win my wedding cake!!! How excited are we!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->