• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi ladies!!

Kiara was born at 19.50 on 20th June :) weighing 7lb 8ounces... will do a birth story & that soon.. gna change my avatar to her now..

Chat soon xxxxxxxxxx

OMG what a little doll huge congrats hun she is beautiful just lovely hope your well and resting and not to sore:happydance::happydance:

:wave: hey ladies, so i think im about to Ov :shrug: or i have, i had massive cramps for 3 days over the weekend :shrug: but i must have been hormonal cause i ended up argueing with OH and not talking to him and not TTC either :dohh: and i cried on both sat and sunday :haha: which is not normal for me :shrug: i think it was the hormones :shrug: so neway we had a talk last night and i really think it was my hormones that did me in on the weekend cause everything is fine and was just in my head :shrug: so hopefully we havent missed the TTC chance for this cycle :shrug:

swinging it to say hi!!!!

Char how are you making out with the new lil one? hope ok

Dandy you and I are in the same boat- just got my smiley face yesterday afternoon and this morning- very blazing too I might add...... hey at least I am FINALLY working NORMAL again and that I am very happy about-- just noticed an abundance of EWCM and sure enough... yippie... this time we are gonna try again but I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen..............

how are all the other ladies doing?

Never just love the photos of your pup- sooo adorable

Yazzy- did you know you and Dandy are both dog doggie people? how are the wedding plans going?

Celtic I know I already did but here's another HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you even thought it was the other day.... did you have a nice day?

Leeze congrats on the GIRL- wow seem like we only had a few with boys in this thread and everyone else was GIRL!!!!!

Hi Spark- you come off from being board yet???? lol

ok off to work- just wanted to say HI

good luck kel :thumbup: well after all that cramping i appear to not have Oved yet :shrug: oh well bak to the drawing board

Dandy you are a 30 CD ovulation gal.. I wouldn't worry about it at all sweetie

yeah we discussed and giving us up til mid Sept after that I am totally done trying for a baby!!!!

it has been a REALLY nice time not worrying about anything.. and I will continue to not STRESS-- I have a lot of FUN things coing up in the next month and a half and well if I am not pregnant then I can REALLY let my hair down.. hell IF this happens I will find out DEAD DAB in the middle of vakay

yip- looking at your past cycles.... you ALWAYS O around CD 30

umm yeah what a surprise it would be............... lol

Dandy - your body might have been gearing up for O so hopefully it will be soon. I normall O around CD27.

Kel - yay just sneaking in for a good luck to you! Going to sit down and go through loads of wedding plans/ideas this weekend!!

AFM - I am cd10 today, hoping to O within the next week as i'm on 100mg clomid....fingers crossed. Also one of my best friends (we have known each other since we were 2) has just asked me to be godmother to her 2 little girls :) Jasmine is 2 and Alyssa is 2 months. Sooo excited and can't wait til the Christening at the end of July.

well i hope its soon and not another long one, all im taking is maca, i gotta make an appy with the gyn...i've been slack :dohh:

Kel thanks I had a greiat day, I got spoilt yesterday my sister took me out and got me lunch and bought me a new dress and shoes! she rocks:happydance::happydance: hey you have a blast on your break away I will have my fingers crossed:thumbup:

How every one else doing:hugs:

I have Paul's christening tomorrow going to be a mad day getting the house ready and cooking :dohh: I made his out fit and my mum knitted a cardigan my sis done the shawl so he will be a lovely boy!

Dandy how much maca you on!

:shrug: i take about half a teaspoon on my cereal, thats all i can handle...its soo gross

good luck this cycle to Kel, Yazzy and Dandy!! wishing you all lots of baby dust :dust:

hope everyone else is doing ok! I'm feeling exhausted today - too hot in London today!!

:hugs:

:wave:

hey guys, very quiet board atm

well OH and I are having some issues, so we are taking a TTC break :dohh:

good luck girlies hope you all get your BFP's before you see me again

:wave:

hi ladies! been lurking on this extensive thread for a while now, educating myself on maca. DH and i finally decided to take it for a couple of days but stopped because we got horrible gas (sorry!). it was beyond embarrassing! LOL. although it wasn't for us, i wish all the other maca hopefuls the best of luck! thanks for all the info! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->