Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hi ladies - my waters have broken in the night!!! :happydance: - been to hospital to get checked out, all looks ok so far. been sent home to wait for contractions, if not then it's back for the induction on Friday!!! wish me luck!!!

chattyb - I don't know the answers to all your questions, but in terms of when you take maca you can take it right through your cycle but should stop taking when you get a BFP as there's not enough research about safety during pregnancy. I found taking it with food helped, and I would take one with breakfast and one with lunch. It's not advisable to take in the evenings as it might have a bit of a stimulant effect and have an impact on your sleeping. I think I took 500mg tablets - starting with 1 a day and then increasing gradually to 3-4 a day. I haven't heard of them having different strength ratios. I'm not sure if you can take with soy too, but hopefully one of the others will be able to advise on that. Good luck xx

oh, and Sparkle - it's been really difficult for us to agree on a name. Generally OH and I like completely different names - he tends to like more traditional names and I like more unusual names. We've finally got a favourite that we've agreed on but we want to wait until she's born before we decide for sure and before we tell anyone!!! xx

How exciting! Good luck Leeze! I hope you have a straight forward, fast and pain free labour :hugs:

Yay go Leeze!! I hope she arrives as soon and as safely as possible....can't wait to hear her name and see pics :)

ChattyB - not sure I can answer all the questions but I took maca, just 1000mg per day and took it first thing in the morning as it does give you energy so you don't want to take it at night or you may not sleep well! Is zinc good for men's swimmers?

Yay Leeze!!!! Good luck :happydance:

ChattyB can't answer everything but don't take in the eve as they cn keep you awake!

x x x

:happydance::happydance: hope you are in hospital as I post :winkwink:

Good luck leeze, how exciting can't wait to hear all your news :hugs::hugs:

hi everyone

sorry for very short post, will update more when have landed properly!! Ended up having an emergency c-section and have just got out of hospital. Totally smitten, well worth it but I'm completely exhausted. Baby Kia Lilith weighed 6 pound 10 and was born on 11.11.11

Here she is

Attachments

• IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations Leeze!!! So happy for you :hugs: she's a little beauty! So much hair and so small :cloud9:

And 11.11.11 - good work! What an awesome birthday!

Hope you're doing well, sorry you had to have an emergency c-section, I'm sure you'll recover quick though. Come back and let us know how you're doing when you can :hugs:

x x x

Aww leeze congratulations, she is gorgeous, what a very luck day to be born on :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love the name :thumbup:

Hope you are recovering well. Lots of love :hugs::hugs:

Aww Lezze she's soo beautiful :D loads of hair :happydance: lovely name too!!! Hope your both doing well :) x

hi everyone

sorry for very short post, will update more when have landed properly!! Ended up having an emergency c-section and have just got out of hospital. Totally smitten, well worth it but I'm completely exhausted. Baby Kia Lilith weighed 6 pound 10 and was born on 11.11.11

Here she is

Omg well done she is beautiful xxx

TNT how are you doing hope you still log on here send me a message let me know your ok :) xx

Leeze- Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful! Fantastic birthday too! :flower:

Yay Leeze, congratulations...she is gorgeous :) And what a brilliant date for a birthday!!

Hope you settle in at home quickly.

Kiki - how are you? I hope everything is going well?

Hi everyone! I hope it's ok to join in here. With 1500+ pages... I didn't read them all. :p

I'm 33, tcc our third and final kidling. I had my IUD removed on Nov 1st, but since I haven't had any af for 5 years, no idea where I am in my cycle. o_O

I'm learning so much here, and it's neat for me to see that there are several things I've been doing just for my own health that seem to also be good for fertility and such. I've been adding Maca (and honey & cinnamon) to my every-single-day morning and evening smoothie for a few months now. :D

I'm excited to be part of the overall BnB community, everyone here seems to be so friendly and supportive!

Hey ginger and welcome :wave: this thread is kind of quiet these days!

Leeze how are you and lovely Kia doing? Can't believe she is only 9 days old! :cloud9:

X x x

Hey ginger and welcome :wave: this thread is kind of quiet these days!

Leeze how are you and lovely Kia doing? Can't believe she is only 9 days old! :cloud9:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->