Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi everyone - welcome to Mrs Swift - I hope maca brings you that lovely BFP!!!

Yazzy - not long now till your scan. Great that you've got lots of reassuring nausea and sore boobs!!!! I remember thinking this too in 1st trimester, even though I was feeling yucky a lot of the time it definitely felt reassuring!!!

Char - Great that you're close to moving now. I bet it will be such a relief when it's all done and you can move in to your lovely new family home!! I've done a rough birth plan but I'm really open to seeing how it goes on the day!!!

All quiet here really, am trying hard to get in touch with the nesting instinct but it's not really working!! I just want to lie on the sofa, nap and read books!!!!

How's everyone else doing? XX :hugs:

Wow - I just saw from Mrs Swift's ticker that she's pregnant!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a great maca success story to get a BFP on the first month of using it after 2 years TTC!!! :happydance: xx

Wow leeze you're so close!!!! :happydance: I never got the nesting instinct I was forced to nest cos we moved into our new house 2 weeks before Sammuels due date!!
Is it the baby show soon? Are you going or are you too pregnant? I am hoping to dO the show next year with my company :)

Congrats mrs swift!

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

X x x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while....it seemed to go very quiet. But good news from me....I had my first scan yesterday and although I was absolutely terrified all went perfectly well!!! Within seconds the lady saw baby and heartbeat, I was dated just over 10 weeks so not far out from my ticker, saw baby moving his/her little arms and I was so relieved and over the moon....the OH can't contain himself!! Got 4 piccies and didn't even have to pay for them and I thought they were really clear as you can see the outline and little legs really well :)

I'm going back in 2 weeks for the NT scan but I'm hoping to be much more relaxed then after seeing baby yesterday :)

I hope you are all well!

Yazzy that's great news!! So happy for you both! :happydance:

X x x

SBB - that's good to know I'm not the only one who doesn't nest instinctively!!!!! I've just forced myself to wash the kitchen floor but I hated every minute of it!! I think the baby show is coming up soon but I'm staying away from crowds at the moment, I'm finding it a bit much. I want to just stay at home or within walking distance as much as possible - somehow it feels too dangerous out there!!! How are you and Sammuel doing? xx

Yazzy - that's such fantastic news about your scan!!! :happydance: It's such a relief to see the heartbeat, isn't it? And how lovely to get clear piccies!! I'm so happy for you xxx

Leeze I was exactly the same the last few weeks... Didn't want to go out or see anyone or be too far from home!

We are good thanks, sammuel is as lovely as ever! :D crawling everywhere and will probably be walking soon! :shock: can't believe hes almost 10 months!

X x x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while....it seemed to go very quiet. But good news from me....I had my first scan yesterday and although I was absolutely terrified all went perfectly well!!! Within seconds the lady saw baby and heartbeat, I was dated just over 10 weeks so not far out from my ticker, saw baby moving his/her little arms and I was so relieved and over the moon....the OH can't contain himself!! Got 4 piccies and didn't even have to pay for them and I thought they were really clear as you can see the outline and little legs really well :)

I'm going back in 2 weeks for the NT scan but I'm hoping to be much more relaxed then after seeing baby yesterday :)

I hope you are all well!

AMAZING news!!! :hugs: So happy for you guys!:cloud9:

Hi, i'm new to this and also to maca root. I have been taking it for two weeks now and it has made me feel alot better.:happydance: I'm praying that it will help me out with trying to :angel: conceive. Please pray for me and i will do the same for you.

Thanks
:hug::dust::dust:

Leeze - yes nearly 12 weeks already!! A week today I get another scan aswell :) I'm exhausted at the mo....could spend all day in bed!

Recia - welcome and good luck, maca should give you more energy in general as it is good for you and loads of girls on here have had success with it.

Leeze - yes nearly 12 weeks already!! A week today I get another scan aswell :) I'm exhausted at the mo....could spend all day in bed!

Ooh- let us know how the scan goes. And being exhausted is a VERY good sign!!! I found once I got to about 14 weeks that it started getting easier and the extreme tiredness and nausea eased off xx

Wow leeze 2 days off your due date!! How are you feeling?

X x x

Wow leeze 2 days off your due date!! How are you feeling?

X x x

Hi hon - due today!! feeling ready now and a little bit impatient!! Very excited and a bit nervous too! Can't wait to meet her (and get the whole birth bit out of the way!!)

How's everything with you and Sammuel? Xx

Hey hun we are good thanks! Sammuel is 10 months today.

I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long... Just chill and watch films and relax til she arrives!
Hope it all goes really well, make sure you come and post a picture for us...

If you need any advice my areas of expertise are co-sleeping, breastfeeding, cloth nappies, baby wearing. Other than that I know nothing!! :haha: But seriously if you need any advice on stuff just post here or message me, it's all a bit of a blurry time the first weeks and it can help to talk to someone who's done it and got through similar problems or whatever.
Hopefully you won't have any problems of course!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Ooh hold on for a bit and she could have the coolest birthday 11:11:11!!

x x x

Hello ladies :hugs:

Just checking in to see if leeze has had her baby :flower:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member