Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies :hugs:

Just checking in to see if leeze has had her baby :flower:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

not yet hon! she's hanging on in there!!! I had a sweep on Monday and have had a bit of bleeding and what I think might be some of the plug coming away. Not much else really, feels like my bump has dropped in last few days though. I'm hoping she comes in the next couple of days - am getting impatient now!!!!

:hugs::hugs:

Hey every one :flower:

SBB wow 10 months :happydance: :thumbup:

Leeze how you feeling :hugs:

recia27 best of luck, how long are you taking maca how are you feeling:flower:

Yazzy how are feeling now, has the tiredness eased when your scan

Awww, it won't be long now leeze :thumbup: enjoy the last bit of sleep filled nights before there gone forever lol.

If you do end up being induced and you would like to ask any questions then drop me a PM and if I can help I will :hugs: I was induced with Isla as they needed her out early :wacko:

Hi Celtic :flower: aww baby Paul is so sweet, I can't believe how fast the time has flown :hugs::hugs:

thanks guys - I appreciate it. I'm starting to struggle now. Am pretty big and slow and sometimes feel really heavy. Can't wait to meet her now as it still doesn't feel quite real yet!!! XX

Hi Girls!

Leeze - I hope your little lady arrives soon and all goes smoothly for you, good luck :)

Hi to everyone else and a quick update on me....I've just had my official 12 week scan and all was fantastic!!!!! Baby was kicking and waving and we even saw him/her open and close their mouth....amazing! My due date has been moved forward to May 10th 2010 and I think I was dated so i'll be 13 weeks tomorrow. What a happy day :) Oh and the lady gave me a huge amount of pics!

Yazzy that's great news!!! :yipee:

Leeze it gets hard at the end, somehow you expect you'll actually stick to your due date and then you don't! She'll be here soon I'm sure :hugs: just a few more days for 11.11.11 :lol:

X x x

Yay - Yazzy :happydance: - how fantastic for you that it was such a lovely and positive experience!!! It's so magical to see them moving about, isn't it - and how lovely you got lots of pictures. 13 weeks!!! only another 27 or so to go!!!! Oh, and everyone says how 2nd trimester is the best bit, so how lovely to be starting 2nd trimester. What's the date of your wedding again - how close will this be to your due date? Sending you big hugs.

SBB - one of my friends keeps saying that my LO is waiting for 11.11.11 - that's a whole week away though!!! Funny because if I end up getting induced I think I'll probably be booked in for 10th or 11th. I'm trying to take on a different perspective now and see this as bonus relaxation time before the LO comes and not be quite so impatient!!!! xx

Leeze - my due date is 12 days after my wedding lol! Going to be an interesting time but I think it will be fine :)

Leeze that's a great attitude - I know it's hard now but seriously a bit of relaxation before she comes is such a good thing. I got none because I just moved house, and I was so exhausted and ill afterwards - so just chill, watch crappy movies and eat yummy food :D before the ride of your life!!! It's a wonderful amazing exhausting experience :D

Yazzy I think that's so lovely, I'd love to get married with a huge bump! How perfect that you'll be going into married life with your little one arriving imminently :cloud9: Just get good insurance in case he/she decides to pop out on the day and you miss it :haha:

IF we ever get married, and it's in the next couple of years I'd love to do it with Sammuel in a sling, just as a reminder / symbol that we are a family.

x x x

Aww jazzy, how exciting for you. I loved having my scans. Shhh don't tell the DH but reading all the posts about pregnancy makes me all broody lol :hugs:

Leeze - my due date is 12 days after my wedding lol! Going to be an interesting time but I think it will be fine :)

ooh - that's pretty close!! exciting though!! like SBB says, see if you can get insurance around it - just in case! lots of exciting things happening for you in the next 6 months or so then! So happy for you :hugs:

SBB - that's a lovely idea, to get married with Sammuel in a sling!

Sparkle - 18 months between babies is quite a nice gap :haha: - We're hoping to start TTC again once our LO is about 10-12 months (although we might change our mind nearer the time if we're very exhausted/overwhelmed by it all!!)

Still no signs here - going to try to enjoy the weekend and not obsess about it too much. Next midwife appointment on Monday so let's see what happens!!! x

Leeze we were thinking 18 months - 2 years gap - but I want to wait longer now! Plus I don't even have AF back!!

X x x

Thanks girls, yeah i'll see if I can get some sort of insurance. I keep saying as long as I can get down the isle and do the marrying bit then that is the most important thing. Although i'm sure i'll be big and probably uncomfortable i'm sure I can still enjoy it all with my feet up...will have to take some slippers with me lol.

Leeze - i'm sure she'll be here soon...so excited for you :)

And to both of you i'm sure when the next one is meant to come along he/she will :) I love the idea of having about 3 children if I am lucky enough. I love having my brother and sister around me.

just a quick one to say she's still not here! I had another sweep today so hopefully that will get things moving. If not I'm booked in for an induction this Friday - so whatever happens I should get to meet her by the weekend! So excited! X

Fantastic leeze! I'm prediciting 11.11.11 and 8lb 2oz! Good luck :hugs:

X x x

Good luck Leeze, I hope she's here soon...I can't imagine how excited you must be!

thanks guys. I'm feeling quite fed up today - but trying to stay focused on how close I am to meeting my LO!! Xx

Keep thinking by this time next week it will all be over and you will be back at home with your new baby.
I know this bit is frustrating but put your feet up and relax :hugs: enjoy this last bit of peace and quite, any day now she will be here and your life will change forever :thumbup:

After 4 children I can't remember what quite is lol xxx

Do you have any names picked ? I wanted isla all along and for a couple of hours after she was born i wasn't so sure :dohh: I'm glad we went with it now though.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm hoping you could help me. I've been looking into maca and have a few q's

How do you decide dosage? Do ratios make any difference? For example, I've seen tablets at 900mg at a ratio of 10:1 meaning their strength is 9000mg .... Would this be ok or overkill? (both hubby and I are planning on taking them)

I've been taking soy iso for the past 3 cycles - can I take maca AND soy?

When do I take them? Morning/eve? With/out food? Before/after ovulation?

We'll be primarily taking them for hubby's swimmers - we're TTC after a vasectomy reversal and his numbers could be better. I'm hoping they'll work for me libido and energy wise!

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->