Reusable vs Disposable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: that website is going to see a rocket in the money coming in tonight

:happydance:
I realllly want a light coloured one for H, and the multi one for Max.

:happydance:
I realllly want a light coloured one for H, and the multi one for Max.

OT but Sarah Harriet is the absolute spit of you in your new sig!!

:haha: i posted already and said!

https://www.amberpumpkin.com/amber-teething-necklaces/split-amber-teething-necklace.html

''Product Details

A 100% pure Baltic Amber Teething necklace made from different shaped pieces of amber in a choice of colours, every necklace is handmade so no two are identical. As with all our necklaces each piece of amber is double knotted to ensure a strong, safe necklace.

Babies do NOT chew on the amber - it works by warming against the skin and releasing minute amounts of soothing oils which is absorbed into the bloodstream.

Available in an impressive range of colours including the best seller, cognac as well as dark cognac, honey, honey light, milky and multi coloured amber.

The amber weighs between 5.5 and 6 grams, so lightweight to ensure a comfortable fit for your baby. The length is approximately 32cm so suitable from 4 months – 5 years.

Amber is a natural analgesic and when worn on the skin, it releases natural healing oils that calms babies and young children to make them more relaxed whilst teething.''
you know, i did read that, but wrong. ok thats a good idea then

Now the only reusable thing I am grossed out by is sanitary pads :sick:

I would use reusable sanitary pads if I wore pads. Instead I use the diva cup. It rocks!

Really?? She even has the same pose :haha: bless her x

:haha: She does look similar but she has the mouth kinda area the same as OH and his mum :lol:

just throwing this into the mix

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2008/06/19/scary-sposies/

Oliver has a dark teething necklace. It think it was £14. Can't remember where I put it. Can they sleep in them?

are they safe to sleep in I got a magnetic one so it can separate if it gets caught on anything don't think I'd let him sleep in it as he is in his own room now and I would be WAY too paranoid.

just throwing this into the mix

https://www.babiesnappies.co.uk/2008/06/19/scary-sposies/

I think you need to take this type of thing with a pinch of salt. Google ANYTHING and you'll find something, somewhere, with dangers on it.

At the end of the day, if it was THAT dangerous, it wouldnt be allowed. full stop.

oh in reply to OP i use disposables and yes i have thought of using cloth but i dont have the time or money etc to fanny about with changing to cloth. we're comfy as we are :)

Wellllll... Since when did the sellers of stuff actually give a shit about the purchasers? They don't. It is all about money. PERIOD. Alcohol, cigarrettes, asparteme... These things are all cancerous but they are on the market. The risks of disposables is there, for sure. Cloth is superior in a lot of cases. However it is important people are allowed to make their own choices. Not everyone can cloth diaper, or even want to... And that's fine.

Also.. the same link has been posted 3 times now, I think we get the message :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"