Reverse Body Dysmorphia....?

JennyOwens

Pregnant - 2nd time round
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have been thinking about posting something on here for ages - I just gotta know if it happens to other women too....

I've heard of body dysmorphia when people think they are bigger/fatter than they really are but I think I have it in reverse! I feel ok and when I look in the mirror I see a curvy chick who doesn't look too bad.... but THEN I see photos of myself and am shocked at the huge fat blob I see! I look bloated and have about a million chins!

Does anyone else get this? Am I just really un-photogenic?! Its horrid because I go out feeling great and confident then I get home and download the photos and feel a bit embarassed that I went out looking like that...

Oh poo!

Jenny

well im the other way round hun tbh i think im fat no matter what....the only thing i can suggest doing is finding out how much u weigh and what ur bmi is. xx

i'm a bit like that! but i found it really hard to accept i was pregnant again and gaining weight cos of that iykwim? like, i thought i didnt look too bad, but was gaining size wise (wasnt putting on weight), but i think cos people didnt know i was pregnant i just looked fat, and when i looked at pics i was like, omg so fat...but i knew it wasnt really fat. if that makes any sense what so ever!! plus the camera adds pounds xxxx

oh yes the camera defo adds 10lbs lol xx and shop windows/mirrors as ur walking by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->