Right ladies anyone else due to test around 19th of april?TTC buddies needed

hunnibunny201

mummy to a little girl
Reaction score
hey ladies anyone else due to test around that time, i need buddies and support!! :):):happydance: come on lets get our :bfp: together :baby::baby:

Im testing around the 14th April but thats near enough huh? Heres to our BFPS!!!!! x

hi hunnibunny i will be taking my first test on the 19th april. estimated i will be fertile from the 6th april and may be ovulating on the 9th! so every day from 6th~13th i think lol..
how long have you been trying this will be my 4th month now..

Hopefully testing around 14th also.
Hop on over to the April testers thread as there are load of ladies all testing around the same time, its such good support and fun.
Good luck for your BFP's x

i'll be due to test on 19/20th april if af doesn't arrive fingers crossed
good luck everyone , hope we all get a BFP soon x

hi hunnibunny i will be taking my first test on the 19th april. estimated i will be fertile from the 6th april and may be ovulating on the 9th! so every day from 6th~13th i think lol..
how long have you been trying this will be my 4th month now..

hey well i came off the inplant in jan and then went on the pill for about 3 weeks and then we wanted to start ttc, so i have only had 2 af since i came off the pill so this will be the 3ed month i think lol. xx

well lets make it our month! january baby here we come!!xx

i looked it up and it said if i get my :bfp: this month my due date would be 24th of dec a xmas baby how nice would that be :)

argh that would be lovely are you a 28 day cycle as mine said 1st jan gd luck

if i was to get pregnant this month i would have a due date of 25th december x

yeah i should be a 28 day cycle, well i was before i went on the implant but hopefully this is our month ladies i want a xmas baby

i hope its our month :)
do you have any other children or is this your first ?

well i had a miscarriage about 2 years ago with my ex partner while i was on the pill, and i havent got any other children what about u? xx

i'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage xxx i had a little girl born at 28 weeks , she died would of been nearly 13yrs now :(
i have 2 girls 11 and 6 and a boy 8 but split up wioth their dad 14 months ago , im now with a new partner ,getting engaged on fri :) he hasn't got any children so we are ttc

aw sorry to hear about your little girl :( aw congrats on the engagement, i have been engaged for a year now cant believe how fast it has gone lol. would love to get married but its so much money :(

yeah it's very expensive , are you using ovulation tests this month ? x

i have never used ovulation tests lol i wouldnt know where to start with them, i just hope for the best and got told to do it every other night lol what about u hunny? x

i've tried them last month and never seemed to get a positive , i've just got some cheap ones so i'll try them , maybe im testing at wrong time i have no idea lol , yeah i read do it every other night to but its been every nite for us lol

haha lucky u its every other night for me which is great really haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->