Right ladies anyone else due to test around 19th of april?TTC buddies needed

I tested today at 7 dpo lol on a cheap internet strip ugh, neg of course. Im not feeling any diff. other than swollen breasts but that as far as I remember, happens around this time. Im trying not to think too hard about it, just going with the flow of things....ahhhh

Hello to all, I am also due for to test on April 19th or 20th. Hope this is my month and the :witch: doesn't show. I am hoping for my :bfp: this month. We have been ttc since January and have been symptom watching for last 3 cycles. I have also tested with $ store cheapies, all giving me :bfn: I'll keep everyone posted. :dust: to all.

I've tested every day with a cheapie, not even a hint of a line. May go buy some FRER's for the day AF is supposed to start which is the 20 or the 22 I'm not sure LOL

:) I went to the store and bought some FRER today for the big day.. :)

I'm due for AF on the 19th or 20th, have tested at 10 and dpo with BFN's =( think I'm out this month but trying to remain positive! Going to use OPK's next month along with trying to be a little more relaxed with BD'ing!

I hate the TWW but I also hate waiting for ov!

I'm going to wait til at least the 21 after all. I'm scared for a :bfn: and don't want to test early.

Plus I'm a recovering poas addict so I shouldn't indulge my addiction too much.

I just read the part on my IC's where my urine has to be room temp. DOH.

What, meaning you have to let it cool down? I've never heard of such a strange thing before!

Yeah I guess so. There's a thread on it here and nobody had heard that either. I just tried it with evening urine but still no difference. Probably just no eggy there this month :(

hi everyone! i am a total virgin to any forums and internet stuff so i hope this is normal! i am currently 11 dpo with a bfn :growlmad:but havent lost hope yet as af is not due til wednesday. theres only a strange thing which i have searched for and havent found anything on but yesterday i noticed that my nipples were leaking a bit of colostrum and i am wondering if that has been a pregnancy sign for anyone in the past??

hi everyone! i am a total virgin to any forums and internet stuff so i hope this is normal! i am currently 11 dpo with a bfn :growlmad:but havent lost hope yet as af is not due til wednesday. theres only a strange thing which i have searched for and havent found anything on but yesterday i noticed that my nipples were leaking a bit of colostrum and i am wondering if that has been a pregnancy sign for anyone in the past??

Mine leaked with two if my pregnancies quite early - not sure how early though - but by 12 weeks I Was having to wear breast pads!

I tested yesterday morn & BFN tested again in the evening & a feint BFP!
Another test this morning & BFN allthough my partner said he Can see a shadow of a line I think its wishfull thinking on his part!

Why would I have a BFP one day then a BFN? ??

Think I Will test again later!

Anyone else tested yet?

hey my af is due tomorrow and i tested this morning with a ebay cheap test and :bfn: :(

I tested yesterday morn & BFN tested again in the evening & a feint BFP!
Another test this morning & BFN allthough my partner said he Can see a shadow of a line I think its wishfull thinking on his part!

Why would I have a BFP one day then a BFN? ??

I tested yesterday morning and had a faint line!
Tested yesterday afternoon bfn...and another bfn this morning!
So frustratinggg!!

Someone needs to lock me in a room and leave me there so i don't waste anymore money on tests!! :haha:

I am out this month, AF showed up this AM. :( Oh well, have to try again next month.. :)

hey all :) can I join please :) the :witch: is due from 19th-23rd for me. I've had no symptoms whatsoever! hopefully no news is good news!!!
:dust: to all!!! x

I thought I would bump this up to see if anyone else got their bfp? xx

hey all! :witch: just got me so im out!
:dust: to all those still to test x

AHHHH I splurged and got first reponses tests! Buy one get one free rebate so I figured okay...so I got 6 tests, down to 4 now lol

Im 9 dpo, got a positive!! very faint, kinda thin, well the control line was thin on the first one but darker on the second test. But on both, there is two faint lines next to the control lines that popped up within a minute!!

Im going to take one more in a little bit.... this is my third month trying and It's hard to believe. Like REALLY REALLY....today is our 2 year anniversary how sweet!!

Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->