Right ladies anyone else due to test around 19th of april?TTC buddies needed

I'm due for AF on the 21st though I may test early - IDK though as the 19th I'll only be 10dpo.

good afternoon ladies! how r we today?i was walking to work this morning when i sudenly felt really wet almost like i wet myself:haha: got to the bathroom at work, currently 5dpo, n i had tons on clear discharge n i checked my cp high n soft n lots of creamy/watery cm hope this is a good sign dont normally get a gush like this, :winkwink:

Well, goofy me just realized I am ovulating late…! At least I caught it!

hi ladies not been able to get on over the weekend!! only a week to go till my test date :):) how are u all??? xx

Hi Ill be testing the 19th or 20th. My 2 year anniversary is the 19th!! hoping for some news for the family on easter. I ovulated around april 10th so it''ll be early but oh well. Period is due on the 23rd with 27 day cycles...either way hope I know by easter! or my husbands birthday on may 4th, that'd work too.
I have a 17 month old...April would be the perfect month to conceive! my grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago, my mom passed away 3 years ago in april, and my other grandmother isn't doing so well now.. I'd like some good news to tell the family and lift some spirits!! :) Well, good luck everyone.

Though, Im do for a OB checkup, so Im thinking about going in for a blood test while Im there, when can blood tests tell accurately?

Do all you ladies have shorter cycles like me? I'm 28 days like clockwork usually. Hard sometimes though because I only spot during AF and don't have a "flow"... going to GYN tomorrow to have some tests done to make sure I'm actually able to conceive :(

I have a 27 day cycle, it was 28 before I had DD1. I still ov around CD14-15, hope my LP isnt too much on the short side.

How did you go at the docs?

I'm getting a 21 day progesterone test and an entire metabolic panel done on Friday. We shall see how it goes.

I would be due either 24th/25th of December lol I'm due to test 16th/17th of April =)

Looks like you weren't completely out like you thought huh? ;)

Morning all 6dpo today - getting impatiant lol

How is everyone else coping?

Hay all

I had a shadow of a positive on Tuesday 9dpo and a darker line 10dpo with 25mIU tests!!

But tested again today and bfn :cry:
I'm starting to wonder if its a faulty batch :/ what do u think...? Should I believe the positive or the negative?? Xx

Test again ! Hope its your BFP! how long have you been. Ttc. X

I take it you tested again and got a positive as you put a ticker up? Congrats!

Jo.t

We've been ttc about 3months now. So not long...

I looked again at the test I took this morning and there is deff something there (even hubby said there was lol) the line is as thick as the control but deff not as dark.... If you wasn't looking hard at the test you wouldn't think it was there!! But yesterday you couldn't miss it =/

Hi everyone we have been ttc since the beginning of the year but not really been taking it seriously until this month (working out when I would be ovulating etc) I'm due to test also on the 19th but for the last couple of days I keep getting mild cramps for seconds every couple of hours and I feel like my boobs have gone very swollen!! Really really want this now so very excited!! I'm 18 got married last summer and ready for #1 now!! Good luck to everyone!!!

I'm only on my 4th cycle but it seems I've been ttc for ages !

With my other 6 I only Had to look at my partner & I Was preggo lol

I have a new partner now so maybe he is not as fertile
Actually he's not really new as my oldest daughter is his!

hay all I got my positive on a clearblue digi =) hope u all get ur :bfp: I will be stalking :haha: :D

I'm due to test on the 20th if AF doesn't get me!!
Fingers x for all you lovelyys!!
:dust:

I've been testing everyday since I have a ton of cheapies lol. Pretty sure I'm not ovulating tho :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->