Right!!!!!!!!!

Good luck terrie :dust:

And you other girlies of course x

:hugs:

You only just tested though? Cooked your water? lol

didnt pee since this morning then went shopping to asda to buy test came home and 10 and did the test then... didnt come online sooner as i was distracting myself cleaning the kitchen

Blimey I pee 10 times a day at least :lol: Not pregnant lol!

i knew i was going shopping this evening so decided to brew it for as long as possible.. was crossing my legs walking round asda though!

it was just a cheapy ept so.. well i dunno!

There's still plenty of time Terrie. Good luck hun.

We 'shagged' (loving that word!!!) yesterday, DH's gone fishing now and won't be back till tomorrow so no more till then.:dohh: I'm confused though - I normally O on day 18, which means we've still got time for more shagging, but I had O pains in my right side from Thursday evening until last night, so I may have O'd early this month. If the :witch:shows her ugly head this month, I'm off to buy some OPK's so I'll know for sure.

I think we're out for this month....i'm working 12 hour shifts during the day and he's working 12 hour shifts at night. It's hellish, we are literally not seeing each other. :(

Aww Steph.:hugs: Can't one of you pop off early? Or go in late? It only takes 10 minutes!!!:blush:

Hahaha, i open and close my store, he opens and closes his venue...

its gay :(

Awww mate is it always like that??, I hope you get things back on track soon :hugs:

Nope, only for this coming week!!!ARRRGH had to be around O time didn't it

right well here's an update on whats happening for me......

I am on cycle day 30 , I cant really say that I am 'late' as its my firsr cycle since the implant Im not sure if I am going to have a normal 28 day cycle. I kepe thinking my period is going to come on saturday I had cramps then no period, yesterday I had cramps then no period.

I dont want to get my hopes up because the witch could be just around the corner but I have been very tired recently and the past week I have been getting Nausea and not really been eating much becuase I have been off my food becuase of it. But then I keep thinking no I cant be becuase my boobs were extremely sore with Ella and there not sore atall now.

I tested on saturday to make sure because I knew I'd be drinking that night and it was a BFN. so I went to this party could hardly drink I was exhausted moaning to go home at midnight was yawming my head off from 10.30 lol.

So its a case of watch this space, Im really hoping the witch doesnt turn up and I hope Iv not tempted fate by writing this lol xxxxx

Lauz I hope you get your BFP this month. When I was pregnant with my first my boobs were sooooo sore, but with my 2nd and 3rd they didn't get sore at all. I also suffered no morning sickness with the first 2 but got really bad nausa with my 3rd. Each time is different.

Anyway I wish you all the very best :hugs:

lol just realised its not due till 2moro lol!

Terrie my fingers are crossed AF stays away for you :hugs:

lol Terrie what you like! If we both get BFP's we would be pg buddies, would be nice I never had that with Ella, so lets keep everything crossed.

Bek thats reassuring to hear, I just presume I should feel the same as with Ella although I know every pregnancy is different so Im holding out some hope xxxx

lol Terrie what you like! If we both get BFP's we would be pg buddies, would be nice I never had that with Ella, so lets keep everything crossed.

Bek thats reassuring to hear, I just presume I should feel the same as with Ella although I know every pregnancy is different so Im holding out some hope xxxx

that would be nice

i have the flu or something so i feel like crap today :(

hoping the :witch: stays away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back