Right!!!!!!!!!

well its cycle day 31 and nothing! no period, lots of back ache and cramps like Af is about to turn up but nothing buts lots of discharge (sorry TMI)

if not turned up by friday I will test saturday morning

xxx

good luck Terrie

Hi! Just found this thread...it is great!! I am on CD 20 now, usually have slightly longer cycles than the typical 28 day (around 33-36 day). Me and hubby made sure to have sex on CD 18 and CD 19 and hopefully again today! I think I probably ovulated yesterday (CD 19), but will get some more action today and tomorrow just in case! Good luck to everyone and I hope y'all get your BFPs!!!!

fingers crossed for your bfp hun... this thread is lucky i swear! i got my bfp today after posting on this thread for weeks

Wishing the rest of you girls all the luck in the world!

xxx

congrats terrie, well done...

glad my thread brought some luck

xx

lol Lauz thanks... have you tested yet? hurry up woman!!

ok...at work last night I had really bad back ache and period pains on and off to the point I went to the toilet convinced I'd see blood - nothing but dishcarge!

This morning I couldnt wake up I was so tired and felt a bit nauseous, so I tested with an ebay cheapie

BFN

the test is shit though the red colour ran all the way up the test and there was a big streak up it lol so I think I will get a first response or clear blue digital and wait until saturday.

Thing is if im not pregnant I dont want to waste that much money on a test haha Im a scrooge.

i tested with a cheapie yesterday then i bought a digi to double check pmsl!

ive had cramps all day really expecting af to come lol!

i had 2 bfns on friday/saturday with cheapies and then a bfp with a cheapie yesterday and a bfp with a CB digi yesterday

so far Iv had two BFN's with ebay cheapies one on saturday and one today (weds)

Im just going to have to be patient and wait until saturday buts driving me mad now. Only now that Im gonig through it myself I know the frustration you girls go thorugh each month.

it is frustrating isnt it? took us a few months but we got there in the end

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry just had to let out my frustration. Still nothing, I just want to know either way either want a BFP or for AF to come so I know how long my cycles are.

Was gonig to buy a decent test today and jesus they are expensive, but decided I am going to wait until friday if the witch hasnt arrived by then I will buy a test from tesco's and do it saturday morning. This is going to be a long 2 days!

today is cycle day 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->