Roald Dahl characters

hayz_baby

Mummy to 3 boys!
Reaction score
Ds1 has to dress up as a roald Dahl character for school next week. Any ideas for who I can dress him up as?

I was thinking George, as we are currently reading that book but I wondered how obvious it would be as I was thinking a shirt and school trousers and holding a cut out of "medicine"

How about a fox (Fantastic Mr Fox ).

Omg sorry but am I the only one that thinks this is completely ridiculous?? Why do you always have to celebrate something by dressing up? I would not have a clue and would be so irritated, as if we don't have enough to do! Sorry rant over

I love the dress up days :lol: It's always super easy to get him up for school that day :haha:
I'm not sure if Lucas's school are doing anything but I'll be going super lazy if they do and send him in a giraffe onesie (like in The Giraffe, the Pelly and Me).

Alex's school are doing this on the 23rd september, he's going as charlie bucket from willy wonka, he's already got brown pants so just a red long sleeve top to get and i'll make a golden ticket. He wants to go as mike tv but charlie is easier haha

Omg sorry but am I the only one that thinks this is completely ridiculous?? Why do you always have to celebrate something by dressing up? I would not have a clue and would be so irritated, as if we don't have enough to do! Sorry rant over

The parents at our school are fuming about it. I am too. Such an unnessary expense for parents.

It never really occurred to me that it would be that expensive? Out of interest how much do you spend on a costume?

On Tuesday my son was James from James and the giant peach. I just used things we had at home so it didn't cost a penny.

Attachments

• 1473751635185.jpg
    1473751635185.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann