Rolf Harris jailed.

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
So, he's been sentenced to 5 years and 9 months. Good riddance I say, would've been happy to see him go down for much longer.

I was totally shocked when it all started coming to light though, he was such an icon and initially I didn't believe it all!

Theyve said he will only serve half though. I don't know why they dropped the indecent images charges though, they were only from 2012.

Ridiculous sentence. Should have been a lot longer.

Should have got 10years plus dirty rotten man.

Theyve said he will only serve half though. I don't know why they dropped the indecent images charges though, they were only from 2012.

It's pretty standard to serve only half a sentence in custody. I think it's a joke but it does happen a lot.

He always gave me the creeps.

Mom brought a Rolf Harris painting years ago. She hoped it would add to mine and my sisters inheritance... awkward.

I was suprised by Rolf Harris actually. He always seemed okay?

Eek, very awkward. Same situation with Jimmy Saville memorabilia though, and my Lost Prophets stuff that I can no longer listen to.

I was really surprised too, I thought he was fab! Obviously took advantage of that fact to be a total scumbag!

And I think his sentence works out at around 5/6 months per incident? Which really sounds pathetic, regardless of the fact he's now an old man.

I grew up watching him on telly and really liked him as a presenter on animal hospital, it was my favourite program, and thought he was a nice man when he did that portrait of the queen.

Dirty pervert shit all over that perception.

Eek, very awkward. Same situation with Jimmy Saville memorabilia though, and my Lost Prophets stuff that I can no longer listen to.

I was really surprised too, I thought he was fab! Obviously took advantage of that fact to be a total scumbag!

I totally forgot about Lost Prophets until my Spotify shuffled onto Last Train Home a few weeks ago. I was mortified! Had to remove it! Was one of my faves before, but its tainted now. :(

Your painting will probably sell well, there's always some weirdo out there that will want it. Just look at how Ian Watkins clothing company sold out of everything within hours of his sentencing.

I grew up watching him on telly and really liked him as a presenter on animal hospital, it was my favourite program, and thought he was a nice man when he did that portrait of the queen.

Me too! And I was pretty chuffed when he performed at the Diamond Jubilee concert, just because I always found him really funny.

I totally forgot about Lost Prophets until my Spotify shuffled onto Last Train Home a few weeks ago. I was mortified! Had to remove it! Was one of my faves before, but its tainted now. :(

I often forget and think about listening to a song before it clicks again :/

Your painting will probably sell well, there's always some weirdo out there that will want it. Just look at how Ian Watkins clothing company sold out of everything within hours of his sentencing.

Really?!

That and if you're searching for stories on someone and their clothing line comes up that's almost like it's own form of advertising! I guess not everyone would have been bothered by wearing clothes designed by him like I'm sure there are a lot of people who still listen to the music!

Seems so lenient for the trauma he caused all those girls :(

With the sentencing they can only sentence him a length in prison that is reflective of the year he committed the crime which is why it is quite low.

Why do paedophiles get five years and people get life sentences for film piracy?

There should be a loop hole for dirty disgusting pedos where we throw away the key.

Better still, put the filth down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"