Room thermometer?

ellie

Mum to Kalden
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good, accurate room thermometer? I was going to buy one of those grobag eggs, but a lot of the reviews reckon that they're pretty useless and always inaccurate.
Any tips welcomed :thumbup:

I got two free ones with the bounty packs or boots club which are both surprisingly accurate given that they look really cheap.

If you are wanting to buy a baby monitor aswell I would recommend the BT baby monitor It's fab, has music, light and thermometer!

I have a flower shaped Avent one which is great and can also be thrown in the bath to check the tempreture. I wasnt too excited about it at first but i love it now. I wanted an Grobag egg too but they seem so inaccurate.

You can get the Avent one from Boots

Yeah we really wanted a grobag egg too but were put off by the reviews. We looked at the flower shaped one as well :thumbup: but in the end we opted for cheap and cheerful: bear room thermometerand it does the job! :thumbup:

Yeah I have the flower shaped one as well. LO isnt born yet but we have it in our room at the moment and it always seems accurate. I got it because of the fact it can be used in the bath. I am useless at bath temperatures, I always scald myself so wanted to be sure of the temp with LOs baths. I have used it a few times for my baths to make sure they arent too hot, just make sure you give it time to adjust. It is great.

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...langId=-1&searchTerms=room+thermometer#tabrev

And I just noticed my review is on there! I am "Linzy from Scotland"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->