Rotherham meet

i feel worse this morning then i did last night! :/ got load's of orders to complete but just can't bring myself to concentrate enough to do them. Hoping he goes to bed on time tonight so I can get them all complete tonight and work on my new project this weekend.

just been nosey hope you dont mind lol what orders :blush:

Dummy clips and keyrings :) i'v managed to do them while my mum's had Henry so tonight if Henry goes to bed ok I can just relax, might start painting his letters tonight tho for his bedroom tho.

ooo the ones with beads on?

yeah x

i feel worse this morning then i did last night! :/ got load's of orders to complete but just can't bring myself to concentrate enough to do them. Hoping he goes to bed on time tonight so I can get them all complete tonight and work on my new project this weekend.

just been nosey hope you dont mind lol what orders :blush:

Dummy clips and keyrings :) i'v managed to do them while my mum's had Henry so tonight if Henry goes to bed ok I can just relax, might start painting his letters tonight tho for his bedroom tho.

ooo the ones with beads on?

yeah x

oooo how much do you charge for keyrings im thinking would be a nice crimbo gift for family members from LO

i replied to you again but it isnt letting me send pm's properly so dont know if you got the one about aunt jade :-/ lol

:haha:.. I'm getting all shy! Cause I am until I know someone :/ LOL

12 hun i thought i was gunna be shy at medz one but we just started talking bout LO's n that n it whent from there really suppose we all have at least one thing in common being new momies :-/ its summat to start convo going

Trueee :), Ok 12 is fine.... I may end up a little late with bus cause there's only one every hour that goes to Rotherham from where I am... But I'll be there!! Lol

same hear im allways too early for everthing pisses me off especially with work cos i allways get there like half hour-45mins before im due to start to end up spending too much money in town waitin lol

I'm going to see how Henry is Sunday night/monday morning - all he's done since tuesday-wednesday is scream,sleep and eat. when i'v had to go out, everyone's looked at me funny, as if im doing something wrong because he's screaming, but i can't help his teeth coming through and hurting him and it's really knocked me back abit.

same hear im allways too early for everthing pisses me off especially with work cos i allways get there like half hour-45mins before im due to start to end up spending too much money in town waitin lol

Im same... I'm either really early or abut late! Lol

I'm going to see how Henry is Sunday night/monday morning - all he's done since tuesday-wednesday is scream,sleep and eat. when i'v had to go out, everyone's looked at me funny, as if im doing something wrong because he's screaming, but i can't help his teeth coming through and hurting him and it's really knocked me back abit.

Awww hope his teeth come through soon bless him! :hugs:
I know it's easier said than done, but ignore what others think or how they look at you... Like you say you can't help it... And every child has to go through it x

Don't think I'll be going now - the MIL has decided to come and visit :dohh:
Let me know if you're doing another one, or another meadowhall one :thumbup:

Have fun! :kiss:

(Oh, and don't be shy, Leah and Tanya can gab for hours hahahaha!)

Don't think I'll be going now - the MIL has decided to come and visit :dohh:
Let me know if you're doing another one, or another meadowhall one :thumbup:

Have fun! :kiss:

(Oh, and don't be shy, Leah and Tanya can gab for hours hahahaha!)

haha lol we was still blabbering on when you left for bout half hour hehe

take it katie n tanys your still going and danielles not sure?

Yeaaa I'm still coming... I'm shying up about it already!! :haha:

Hey Im going to give it a miss tomorrow, if anyone want's to meet up another time when these nasty teeth have finished causing Henry pain let me know? Was looking forward to meeting new people but I wont be comfortable with him crying the whole time :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->