Rotherham meet

I'm quite lookin forward to it, although dh might be tagging along for half hour coz he's not working till the afternoon and I think he's scared to miss Flynn, he missed his first giggle.
Danielle, I wouldn't worry about it there's a good chance Flynn will be having a strop too, dispite using anti colic bottles and having infacol at everyfeed Flynn seems to have a bit of colic.. He whinges during the day sometimes but goes ballistic everynight at 6:30 on the dot! Sometimes he decides to cry for no reason ad has totally taken against being in his buggy so there's a good chance I'll be babywearing tomorrow since I went to asda yesterday and had to carry him round, pick shopping out (John pushed the trolley) and push his rejected buggy all round an incredibly busy shop.. In future I'll remember his carrier lol!!

Think I'm baby wearing tomorrow too :)

Is there only me,you and leah going then?

Looks like it, only three turned up to meadowhall meet too, its a bit awkward trying to get different people to the same place at once. Tbh at meadowhall it was a good thing there wasn't more of us coz we would never have found anywhere to sit lol.
If we all get on we could maybe set up something regular like once month or something? Then the people who miss one would prob make it to another?

That's a good idea Tanya, I'd like to come to other meets :thumbup:

Holly has just started crawling, so she might not want to sit waving at everyone from her highchair next time though :haha:

That was so cute! I'm sat there with a newborn who doesn't do much and Holly is smiling and waving away at anything that moved lol! Flynns properly smiling now and has giggled a few times so hopefully he will perform tomorrow lol!

More meetups would be good, I like having something on the calendar to look forward to (sad git lol) if it all goes well tomorrow a d we dont all just sit there (or hide behind a sign and look at each other) then one of us could set up a new thread and see if anyone else in the area would be up for regular meetups.

Yea sounds good to me, although I'll probably be the one that "hides behind a sign and look" :dohh: haha

We could do a meet at a soft play, theres one at parkgate for preschoolers, then the crawlers/walkers wont be stuck in pram/high chair. Just had 2hours of crying ofc henry, hes now asleep between me and mike upside down. I darent move incase I wake him :/

Is there a next at parkgate? - been ages since I last went lol

Is there a next at parkgate? - been ages since I last went lol

yeah hun there is.
How has the meet gone today? Hope you have all had fun.

I'm going to take Henry to that play area next week if anyone want's to join me - it's his birthday next week can't believe he's going to be one already :(

This is where I mean :)

https://www.playworld1.com

Yea went well :)... And I'd be up to meet next week. Anyone else?

Could be fun, not sure what Flynn would get out of it just yet tho?

Eta, I can't believe Flynn and lily are nearly the same size with a month between them!
I thought it went well, apologies for my grumpy baby he settled down in the carrier before I'd even got to bodycare lol thanks for the milk dispenser advice it's exactly what I was after! Yay!

His birthdays on Tue so will be spending that with OH. I just thought a soft play would be ideal for the kids on the move. Or theres the wackyware house at parkgate thats free for under 1s I think not sure what there play area is like tho.

Do u need a milk dispenser? Iv got a avent one with 3sections or 8tommetippe pots that are supposed to fit into the tommie tippie bottles.

I bought the boots one with three sections. Flynn would probably just like laying on the soft floor lol!

Could be fun, not sure what Flynn would get out of it just yet tho?

Eta, I can't believe Flynn and lily are nearly the same size with a month between them!
I thought it went well, apologies for my grumpy baby he settled down in the carrier before I'd even got to bodycare lol thanks for the milk dispenser advice it's exactly what I was after! Yay!

I know bless em, hehe.
And he wasn't grumpy.. Bless him!
Milk dispenser things are great for when your out and about :thumbup:

We have stupid little pots but they're annoying, we are out a lot of the time so need something simple.
That's flynns version of grumpy! Hes so placid usually that even a bit of whining is surprising and like a full blown tantrum lol
Not counting his nightly screaming session!

Fancy doing a Meadowhall meet one day? - It's getting a little cold now to be outside :haha:!

That'd be good, now the kids are back at school it shouldn't be so busy, when I get a min ( Flynn had his 8 week jabs today and is very unhappy about it) I'll make a new thread for regular Rotherham/meadowhall meets then we can all go in there and arrange things.

Yea ok :).Its awful when they have their jabs init :/ Bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->