Rotherham meet

Henry has my "concentrating" face down too a T! I must do it often

Heey how are we all? the "inlaws" are out for the evening so I am taking full advantage of there internet and electric :)

altho i do appear to have a poorly little boy, but daddy's on duty tonight

^^ bless whats wrong?
i like to take advantage of mil's sunday lunch neva had one like it its delish :munch::toothpick:

I'm going to mils for Sunday dinner tmoz too... Yummm!! That's if I feel better, whether it's just a coincidence or what but I've felt nothing but shite since having this stupid implant in :/

I'm thinking abit of a upset stomach, he's never screamed in pain so much before, so i'v calpoled him and got him curled up on the sofa between us, he's teething atm too. Oh and add overtired to that too. Mm I'm not to keen on her cooking at all, all tho her buns and cakes are nice :haha:

i cant have any hormonal contraception does me no good what so ever im also allergic to spermicide on condoms so as you can imagine lifes a struggle to not get pregnant lol

I regret getting the implant in! :/.. I've had a constant headache since having it in... No tablets will make it go!? N I've had terrible mood swings :/... Whether it's just a coinsidence or what I dont know :/

i cant have any hormonal contraception does me no good what so ever im also allergic to spermicide on condoms so as you can imagine lifes a struggle to not get pregnant lol

How come you can't have hormonal contraception if u don't mind me asking? :/

I regret getting the implant in! :/.. I've had a constant headache since having it in... No tablets will make it go!? N I've had terrible mood swings :/... Whether it's just a coinsidence or what I dont know :/

I have terrible mmod swings anyway :D

My mood swings were less often when I was pregnant! :haha:... N I've only had it in 4 days.. Wtf:/

:haha:, I never really used to get them before pregnancy ... Stopped having them, na bloody getting em again lol :dohh: feel bloody sorry for oh :D

:haha:, I never really used to get them before pregnancy ... Stopped having them, na bloody getting em again lol :dohh: feel bloody sorry for oh :D

I don't feel sorry for my OH he's a arse atm anyway.

How come you can't have hormonal contraception if u don't mind me asking? :/

the hormones send me doo lally lol i actually once physically attacked my OH with the mirena coil in lol had to have it out a few months later same with the implant he said something i didnt like and i smashed a plate on the floor through temper :-/ i just cant handle the hormones lol
when ever i have a contaceptive device in our relashionship is sooo bad we argue and fall out all the time i kicked him out twice :-/ as soon as i stop with the contraception then we are brilliant couldnt ask for a better realshionship he says im like jeckle and hide pmsl the docs have just advised i stear away from any hormonal contaceptives i could have a copper coil in but one of side effects are constant bleeding sooo :-/
in the past if iv been with some one and defo dnt want the risk of baby lol i just have to take the risk and use a condom and hope i dont flare out really bad but it hurts me after :cry: its a rite pain
OH doesnt mind though lol he wants another baby haha

OHs just quit smoking this is his second day cig free, so hes being more moody then me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->