roughly 12-13dpo now faint line?

ah okay no worries thanks hun going to raid store tomorrow i think clearblues, frers and such all on the list going to bottle my fmu lol

climbing the walls now lasy i know just said no line and basically i'm not pregnant and i must be mad weird when my non-line seeing partner seen it :cry: i don't want to be crushed but at the same time i want to be realistic...

:hugs: Your not out untill AF gets you hun! x I would still test with FMU xxx

yes will do first thing am..... just working myself up been eating healthy and such and all i want to do now is eat lots of chocolate lol we aren't even allowed to TTC anymore so this would help if i was pregnant..... you know but prob wiseful thinking...

I can *easily* see the 2nd line and I've been one of THOSE who can't see lines at all lately on the tests posted. ;) Is there any high risks with you being pregnant? I was just thinking you might should go in for a blood test & care asap if so. :)

yes i would be very high risk i only have one living child and he was 7weeks premmie, my otheres were losses, miscarriages and an ectopic. been on iui and then suffered ohss in nov was told couldn't do anymore treatment but was on blood thinners while i had ohss.... i had a scan last thursday and showed the linning of my womb was thickening but she said that was a sign my period was due?

thank you all honestly i hope to god your all right and i don't even believe in god lol :D the line was darker irl its fading now on the test a little but still there to see and was there in the time limit can only hope thats a good thing and every night for last 3 nights been taking a bucket to bed because feeling sickly

thank you i hope its a bfp and sticky baby

hey hun when i had a miscarraige with my daughter on may 6th 2009, i went for a scan, two weeks later went for a scan and they said, o your uterus lining has thickened you should expect your period in about 2 weeks looks normal for a normal next cycle, a week later tested and was pregnant ( can i add i hadnt had sex since 6th may 3 days before i mc'd so i thought no cant be right,) went for a scan 2 weeks later and there was baby bang on right for dates, i managed to get pregnant the day i miscarried! so anythings possible hunny good luck ooo and btw i could see a line on your tests straight away good luck honey :D xxx

I see it easily:happydance: Really hope this is your sticky bean hun:hugs:

Thats a fairly dark line considering how many dpo you are! Id say your knocked up!

hi, that looks deffo bfp i didnt even need 2 squint to see it . thats how my tesco tests started out , and im now nearly 25 weeks .i got everything crossed for you :hugs:

I see lines! wish i could have lines like that :)

this is what y test looked like at 13 dpo and I am now 31 wks! hoping for a sticky bean! Good luck!

I'd go ahead & call to schedule a Dr visit then! :) Can't wait to see your next test!

Ohhh sweetie I am soooo excited for you!!! I am praying for you for this to be sticky xoxoxoxoxo
I see the lines just fine :)

Hoping for a sticky bean hun. xx

Defo get frer, my lines were always clear as day with them even days before I was due to come on. When I got pregnant with my daughter hubby could see the lines from across the room 4 days before I was due to come on.

Got everything crossed for you x

Been reading your thread and i definitely see the line! FXed for you hun really hope this is your BFP!!

Keep us updated!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->