Round ligament pain this early? And MS?

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hey ladies... anyone having RLP this early...

Im only 4w4d according to my lmp and the last two or three days i have been having muscle pulls and twitches when i get up and today on one side i feel a shapr pain...

Ive had normal cramping since my bfp but this is more stabby and doesnt feel deep feels more muscly if that makes sense...

I have had 1 previous c section if that makes a difference.

Anyone else feeling it the second time around early?

And also anyone else having on and off nausea early? I had bad ms with ds and this time i already could kill this heart burn and i am having random moments of nausea out of no where every now and again .

:)

Hiya
Im 11wks and have had crampig throughout, thinking my period will arrive at any moment and also a lit of achyness in each hip.

I also had constant feeling of sickness from 23dpo which made me test early. Only just starting to ease off.

This is my third pregnancy but previous 2 were miscarriages from 6 wks, so far all is well :)

My ligament pain started yesterday, I had forgotten about it but when it happened I instantly remembered it from my last pregnancy! I'm only just about 5 weeks. Crazy how quickly hormones can cause these things.

My RLP started at about 5 and a half weeks this time, but my sickness didn't really kick in until about 6 and a half weeks. It's crazy how our bodies just remember what to do in subsequent pregnancies!

The pain for me started pretty early on, too. This is my third pregnancy. I kept expecting to start my period because I was "cramping" but nothing... Now the pains are getting sharper and more strained, especially when I get up from lying down, at 8 weeks.

Sickness hit me around 6/7 weeks this time, which is actually later than it did with my first pregnancy. I feel so terrible. Can't wait until it lets up. :(

This is my fifth and my SPD started instantly. I was in a wheelchair with the last baby and he was born at 37 weeks because of it. I hope yours eases, sometimes it calms down for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->