RUBBISH! The witch is back!

CeriB

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOO ..........................................................

After 14months without, AF decides to come back :cry: :nope: :growlmad:

Thats all really!

Haven't had mine back yet but not looking forward to it - heard it really hurts!! Poor you :(

Oooh, so quickly huh? I just had my first AF a couple weeks ago and it was actually a pretty easy period.

That makes two of us! :hugs: Let's take ourselves off to the crampy corner and try and cheer each other up :thumbup: :haha: xx

Weirdly you are the 3rd bf lady that I know that has got AF back today, it must be the moon or something....:wacko:

gutted babe:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i feel like i'm gonna get mine:cry: how do you feel? crazy:haha: x

to be honest I expected mine sooner cos I don't BF at night, so it's quite nice to have made it this far! :haha:

yeah i always thought that when they sttn but maddie's done this on and off but still none for me:happydance::happydance: x

CeriB maybe it's our body's way of saying it's time to ttc No 2!! :haha:

Well, I have woke up this morning to nothing!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I had periods pains and cramps yesterday - freaked me out as had contraction flashbacks :nope: - and a bit of bleeding (always started off light), but now nothing! Literally nothing!!!!!! God!!!

We are leaving a few years before TTC#2 and was hoping AF would follow suit :haha:

I got mine this week too .:( I supplemented in the beginning but have exl bf'ed the past month with plenty of night feeds. I couldn't believe it. :(

I got mine back last week too- I was surprised that it wasn't a bad one as I have the copper coil now too...ah well! I think I got mine back because 3 weeks ago I stopped BF in the day (switched to formula) so I guess one/two breast feeds a day wasn't enough to keep it away! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->