Ryan Giggs? Lol..

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
He has been having an affair with his SIL for 8 years

Its a daily mail article - sorry lol.

Wonder if its true...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ir-brother-Rhodris-wife-Natasha.html?ITO=1490

I would have thought it was true, seems to be in every paper lol!

Stupid stupid man!

what a twat - bet he is not feeling so super stud now.

Laura!!You mentioned his name!!!

*goes to throw blanket on laura's head so Ryan Giggs lawyer doesn't find her*

:rofl::rofl:

What a plank...is it really that difficult to keep it in his trousers??xx

Surely after this his wife has left him?

What a total idiot. I hope she has left him Blah x

As a football fan he was and is one of the best in the world, a model professional and someone for the young players to really look up to. Well not so much the last two anymore.

I have lost a lot of respect for him after this, there's no denying his talent but when you're a house hold name who's constantly in the spot light, I think you have to set an example, I know this sort of thing happens everyday to normal people but they don't get their stories written in the papers for all to see, that doesn't make it ok but celebrities and sports personalities have a duty of care to the future sports men and women of the future. There are too many footballers who are getting too big for their boots and doing stupid things (Rooney, Ashley Cole, John Terry. Note how these are all British players), there was a time when footballers were proud to play for their club and country. Unfortunately the game has become too corrupt with money, there's no loyalty in it anymore but that's a whole other story.

Oh my wow a few days after his wife had their child he was at it again!! Scum!!

christ don't say his name
he might sue baby and bump

:argh:

:rofl:

he's a total twat, his poor wife

:growlmad::nope:

Cheaters ALWAYS get found out....

:nope: what a scumbag i really hope his wife has left him and takes him to the cleaners in the divorce

If that's true both he and his sister in law should be ashamed of themselves.

I read this story this morning, the thing that shocked me the most was they've been sleeping together for 8 years and his sil only married his brother last September while they were still sleeping together!

Dirty f***er

I really hope his wife has left him, she would be a fool not to considering the whole world now know what he's been up to !!

What a dick, I really thought he was different aswell. Just goes to show doesn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->