S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i want more than anything to just get back with this ex and for him to take care of me and the baby (hes always going on about how hes great with babies and how if i need some chill out time he'll change or bath him or whatever), and preferabley for FOB to leave the country or something lol!
but i just dont think itll happen :/ like he acts like hes interested but if he REALLY was surely he'd be trying harder :shrug: its not exactly like im putting up much of a fight :rofl:

btw gotta lol @ hormones, i started crying just now cos i couldnt open a jar of jam and muttered to myself "i need a man! :(" and then started laughing my head off for like 2 minutes straight cos of how stupid the whole situation was lol. then LO started kicking loads as if to say "yeah, nice one mum. hilarious :dohh:"
lol :blush:xxx

Oh my I did the exact same thing yesterday except with a jar of olives :haha: My mom came in as I was sitting on the kitchen floor with the jar of olives crying about how much I wanted them but couldn't open the jar lol

They're hilarious for everyone EXCEPT those of us who are experiencing them at the time. My mum got quite a laugh out of it. Although I did have quite a laugh afterwards when I thought about the fact that I just cried over a jar of olives :haha:

they make you laugh afterwards yeahh! But ikwym, at the time they are horrendous:( i cried because in one of the houses we looked at there was a boiler in the babies room :rofl:

aww haha. I wouldn't like a boiler in the baby's room either though lol Did anyone use those online due date calculators, do you know how accurate they are?? The ones where you put in the day of your last period and it tells you when LO is due?? I've done about 5 different ones and they've all said that I'm due June 5th/6th. So I think the doctor at the clinic pulled May out of his arse.

aww poor gils lol i have good news though it does end you do feel normal eventually =) just it has to be once the baby it outta you lol i understand though when i was pregnant i cried over spilt milk and then i cried because i put socks on and they didnt fit due to swollen ankles that was when i said that i need a man because i needeed them to rub my feet and ankles lol

ohh ive cried because theres no man to massage me before now :( i broke down last night imagining FOB with another girl.... Idk why it got to be soo bad because i can honestly say i dont have feelings for him anymore :|

As for due date calculators, going on my LMP im due on the 3rd, according to the scans im due on the 4th and the MW annoys me by always working me out to be due on the 5th :growlmad:

I never had a "I need a man" moment :haha:

I've had problems opening jars/ect but it was more of "I'm having a baby and I can't even open a jar :cry: how am I going to raise a child?!"
My mom always opens things for me these days.. I tell her it's just the pregnancy making my body weak :winkwink:

oh i have that too, i cant cook this pizza, how am i going to feed a child?! :rofl:
I think though that the best thing to do is definitely play a man at their own game, if they take all day to respond you take all day to respond, if they havent contacted you for a day then suddenly do, leave it a day til you contact. Sounds stupid but it means they get desperate and want to know what your doing! I guess you could call it playing hard to get :p x

i dunno....... Ste's reallly pissing me off :| im not overly into him because i expect him to let me down. But hes just told me hes over here next week, and so i was hinting at him like yess and..... and hes just like and what? Im trying to hint aat meeting you arsehole!!!!!!!! :hissy: i hate men!!!!!!!!! xx

aww poor gils lol i have good news though it does end you do feel normal eventually =) just it has to be once the baby it outta you lol
oh thank god! thats definitely good to hear, it feels like this is how pathetic im gonna be for the rest of my life! :rofl:

aww haha. I wouldn't like a boiler in the baby's room either though lol Did anyone use those online due date calculators, do you know how accurate they are?? The ones where you put in the day of your last period and it tells you when LO is due?? I've done about 5 different ones and they've all said that I'm due June 5th/6th. So I think the doctor at the clinic pulled May out of his arse.
they are pretty accurate, mine was 17th march so 3 days off my due date and first time i went to the midwife she worked it out as 17th march so it was the same until i had my scan :shrug: so yeah pretty accurate!

My mom always opens things for me these days.. I tell her it's just the pregnancy making my body weak :winkwink:
i live on my own :cry: and i swear pregnancy makes you weak in all ways like im sure i used to be really strong with jar opening! but now i feel like such a pansy :flower: hahah :( xxx

:flower:

mind if i join? OH just broke up with me...

so Hello, im now a STM-to-be :)

hope you dont mind
x

hope you dont mind
x

:hugs: of course we dont mind. welcome :D
im sorry he did but from what you've said it sounds like you're better off without!
whats your name btw? :D xxxxxx

thank you in bits atm but i hope itl be okay

im Kim and im 17 this is my thrid pregnancy but hopefully first sticky one :)

xxxxx

aww poor gils lol i have good news though it does end you do feel normal eventually =) just it has to be once the baby it outta you lol i understand though when i was pregnant i cried over spilt milk and then i cried because i put socks on and they didnt fit due to swollen ankles that was when i said that i need a man because i needeed them to rub my feet and ankles lol

Oh yay! Can't wait until I start acting normal again :happydance:

hope you dont mind
x

Ofcourse you're welcome here :hi:
I'm Stephanie :) I think we've talked a few times in the chat room.
I'm sorry to hear about you and your OH :hugs:

yeah we have :)

FOB will still be around if its his...dunno bout oh

wer meeting on tues so i can give him stuff back :cry:
x

Welcome! I've been reading your story.. He sounds like a real dick! :hugs:

Also, Anna it DEFINITELY has to be the pregnancy!! I've just become so weak I can't seem to open anything to hard that I could do before :haha:

:hi: welcome over im ellie :) sorry fobs left you but as the others said, sounds like youre better off without!
And i dont think its the pregnancy i was rubbish at opening jars before, now i just cry cos im rubbish lol x

So many new members of STM, I actually can't keep up!

If anyone has the time to make a list of all the new STM
members added since 2010 then would be greatly appriciated.
Feeling so rough lately :nope:

Becy, how you feeling babe?
Little man's due any time now really! :happydance:

Rome - Where you got to hun?! Not heard anything for
a while. Whens little Quintin comin out to play? :)

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"