S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

:hissy: Im so mad for you! I just cant stand men, why do they just have NO responsibility at all?! i dont even think age makes a difference, cos i know most people will say its because theyre young and boys take longer to mature but look at my FOB- 28 and still no responsibility! I just wish they'd all go away.. :growlmad: they just piss me off so badly! xx

me too :growlmad: aaaaaghh im so ready to just tell him to fuck off and not bother but i know he'd just make it into a big fight and thats the last thing i have the energy for! i just wish he'd freaking open his eyes and step up!!
x

i know its easier to say, but tryy not to stress yourself! He's reallyy not worth it hun :nope: big :hugs: xx

all the bad shit something goods gotta happen back to us.. :\ i really do sit and wonder about karma lmao x

:hissy: Im so mad for you! I just cant stand men, why do they just have NO responsibility at all?! i dont even think age makes a difference, cos i know most people will say its because theyre young and boys take longer to mature but look at my FOB- 28 and still no responsibility! I just wish they'd all go away.. :growlmad: they just piss me off so badly! xx

men are the same at every age, my FOB is 23. My brothers father was like 32 and he still left her when she got pregnant.

All I gotta say is..
I think you girls need my FOB :haha:
(Ofcorse I might say differently after seeing him again tomorrow we'll say)

I'm probably gonna make a new thread to post my erm.. experience in from the birthing class because it's so long and I don't feel like having to post it multiple places:haha:

i just have to say, ive read enough stories about bad men to put me off for life! :rofl: anyone else feeling like this? when im reading about OH's cheating, and then contacting the girl they cheated with and blah blah it just makes me so angry :hissy: i hate men! i really truly do. xx

FOB has just really pissed me off , he untagged himself from all the scan pics on facebook and i know that doesnt sound a big deal but it really got to me, like hes ashamed or something even tho everybody knows already :shrug: i fucking hate him iv tried to be civil with him but i cant stand him i wish he'd just die. i just text him saying "be involved or dont, choose one now cos you dont seem to give a shit atm"
obviously he hasnt replied.
im so sick of him he doesnt care about the baby at all so why did he ever make out that he did :cry: hes still not bought one fucking thing himself and baby will be here in 8 weeks pretty much! he needs to grow up and until then i dont want him around me or the baby :growlmad::growlmad:

That would upset me too! He has no reason to ashamed, he's having a baby not like you two robbed a bank or did something horrid! :dohh: I really don;t understand guys. Sounds like he needs a kick in the arse and to grow up! :growlmad:

i just have to say, ive read enough stories about bad men to put me off for life! :rofl: anyone else feeling like this? when im reading about OH's cheating, and then contacting the girl they cheated with and blah blah it just makes me so angry :hissy: i hate men! i really truly do. xx

Oh I feel the same about men :hissy:Seems like every one of them are immature and soooo selfish and not a good one in the whole lot of them. I know there has to be some good ones out there, but so far all I've seen are just complete jerks.

oh i thoroughly agree haha, i hate men too :growlmad::growlmad: my ex (not FOB) was supposed to come round today but he didnt turn up. :( when last night he was all "oh im really sorry ive not been there for you, i promise i will be from now on, i cant wait for noah to be born, il come to the birth to be there for you if you want" and i was all happy cos i loooove this boy lol and had just been waiting and waiting for him to say something like that. then he didnt turn up :shrug:
WHY DO THEY SAY THINGS WHEN THEY DONT MEAN IT?!?!??! AAAAGHH!!

oh i thoroughly agree haha, i hate men too :growlmad::growlmad: my ex (not FOB) was supposed to come round today but he didnt turn up. :( when last night he was all "oh im really sorry ive not been there for you, i promise i will be from now on, i cant wait for noah to be born, il come to the birth to be there for you if you want" and i was all happy cos i loooove this boy lol and had just been waiting and waiting for him to say something like that. then he didnt turn up :shrug:
WHY DO THEY SAY THINGS WHEN THEY DONT MEAN IT?!?!??! AAAAGHH!!

OMG! my ex is doing this toooo!! My other ex Alex promised he would be there 100% of the way, he couldnt wait for the baby blah blah but then he decided randomly one day that it wasnt for him, it wouldnt work and just stopped talking :| So after FOB leaving, he did that. Then another ex Ste (who i lost my virginity to) decided to randomly start talking again too, about a week ago, he's been telling me ALL the same things that your ex has!!!! He will be there 100% of the way, he will be there at the birth, hes been daydreaming about me and the baby, he cant wait for him to be here, i should move near to him etc etc. But i really just cant believe him! Especially after Alex doing the same thing!!!!!! I just cant trust what he says, plus when i was first with him there was alot of messing about that went on with him and so that leaves me not trusting him as it is!! I think we are attractive to exes for some reason!! I think they like the idea of helping a damzel in distress if im being honest :rofl:

But i just cannot trust a man! I refuse to do it, i dont trust that Ste will be there like he says he will because probably hes going to piss off too... just as Alex and Dan did.... :growlmad:
Theyre just not worth it!!! xx

I think it's in guy's genetic makeup to say things and not follow through with them :growlmad::growlmad: FOB always said that if this ever happened( me getting pregnant) that he would be there for me and the baby, take care of both of us blah blah blah. And guess what? He's not and hasn't been at all!!! :growlmad::growlmad:
Anna it seems like you're so much better off without FOB with all this stress he's causing you. You can do sooooo much better than that jerk. But I know that people have been telling me the same thing and so far I'm still hung up on the idea that FOB will come back into my life and we'll have that fairytale lifestyle like he always promised. Ugh somedays I wish that FOB would just disappear off the planet, and other time when I feel LO move or am feeling really down I want nothing more than to be back in his arms :cry:

I just dont understand them :dohh: its like they enjoy playing us along.. infact i can imagine that they do, because i know how nice it feels when your pissed off at someone and they keep texting/ringing trying to apologise :rofl: i reckon they just LOVE the attention!! But theyre not worth it :nope: And i want that fairytale really badly too :( but tbh i dont think its worth the grief to get it. I wouldnt take FOB back EVER after what hes done and tbh i dont think he'll ever come back, but i dont know whats with the exes :nope: x

I think they do enjoy doing this to us! I see FOB smirking at me while he's parading around in the hallway with whatever whore he's with that day, and I'm lugging around my bag and trying to protect my bump from the mad rush of teenagers. I wish I was as strong as you girls. I hate to admit it but I think that I'd take FOB back in a heartbeat. You would probably slap me and think I was crazy if you knew all that he did but I can't help but want him :cry:

i want more than anything to just get back with this ex and for him to take care of me and the baby (hes always going on about how hes great with babies and how if i need some chill out time he'll change or bath him or whatever), and preferabley for FOB to leave the country or something lol!
but i just dont think itll happen :/ like he acts like hes interested but if he REALLY was surely he'd be trying harder :shrug: its not exactly like im putting up much of a fight :rofl:

btw gotta lol @ hormones, i started crying just now cos i couldnt open a jar of jam and muttered to myself "i need a man! :(" and then started laughing my head off for like 2 minutes straight cos of how stupid the whole situation was lol. then LO started kicking loads as if to say "yeah, nice one mum. hilarious :dohh:"
lol :blush:xxx

no i totally understand, ive been like that about exes before many'a times, theyve cheated, deserted me, walked all over me and yet i knew i would have taken them back straight away! Like with Ste, he walked allllllllll over me and even 2 years on i cant trust him properly but i still am obsessed over him and would take him back if he asks which is crrazy!! :|
I really do understand, its not that youre weak, its just that you love him. But the way hes treating you, he doesnt deserve you hun, and you have to remember that and be strong for you and bubs, itll all work out in the end :hugs: xx

i want more than anything to just get back with this ex and for him to take care of me and the baby (hes always going on about how hes great with babies and how if i need some chill out time he'll change or bath him or whatever), and preferabley for FOB to leave the country or something lol!
but i just dont think itll happen :/ like he acts like hes interested but if he REALLY was surely he'd be trying harder :shrug: its not exactly like im putting up much of a fight :rofl:

btw gotta lol @ hormones, i started crying just now cos i couldnt open a jar of jam and muttered to myself "i need a man! :(" and then started laughing my head off for like 2 minutes straight cos of how stupid the whole situation was lol. then LO started kicking loads as if to say "yeah, nice one mum. hilarious :dohh:"
lol :blush:xxx

oh my days!!!!!!!!! I had a moment like this myself =D i was trying to reach up to change a lightbulb but nearly stumbled and i just thought if only there was a man here to help... lol. Thats funny :rofl: hormones are crrazy!! Im not putting up any kind of fight with Ste, dont worry! I keep checking my phone, msn, facebook.... I just wish he'd hurry up and say come on be my girlfriend :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->