S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I wantd to ask that so glad u did but I dont understand! Im crap with computers :( xoxo

Oh my gosh, Emzii congrats on team pink!! :hugs::pink:
I so told you it was a bubba girl!! :haha:
Still calling her Daisy-Mae?

Thanks for all the welcome back messages too :)
&& I won't leave you STM girilies! I couldnt even if I tried!
You're all like sisters to me! (Even though i've not got any
sisters to be able to compare :shrug: but you know what
I mean!! :haha:)

As for the new bf and all these questionsss Lol.
He's a guy I met when i moved back in with my parents
after me and FOB split so they knew him before me. We
we really good friends and things just blossomed! :D
He's way excited about meeting princess too!

Jas - you need to take it easy babe! Chest pains aren't
good! :( :hugs:

Trashit - Oh my gosh - she said that?! I'd have said something
about it. Lol. I'm a bit tempormental about my weight lately. :haha:
&& my stretchies :nope: && I want my flat tummy baccckk!! :haha:
Sorry about the rant there, I'm just bored of being pregnant now! Lol.

Oh & another update, on Weds I had a growth scan as princess is
measuring 3 weeks ahead by bump size and found out that she weighs
5lb 14oz already!! Been told an estimated birth weight of around 9 and
half lb!! Ouch!!!!!

Sending love to Ashley and her 3 little princesses too, they're all
little fighters just like their mummy :hugs:

Hows everyone feeling today? Upto much?

xXx

Maybe.. I'll have to try and do it and get back to ya on that :haha:

Failed. Haha..
I can't figure it out.. I don't know how to insert pictures into word and like my comp tried freezing up when I thought I knew what I was doing.. :dohh:
So I tried with paint but I don't know how to insert multiple images at once because I just go to open and pull a picture up that way but if you do that with one up already it just goes to a whole new thing instead and ..Gah I'm so dumb :dohh:

I wantd to ask that so glad u did but I dont understand! Im crap with computers :( xoxo

if you both PM me your pics and tell me what u want doing i'll do it?
im a bit of a geek about this kinda thing and quite enjoy doing it :blush::blush::blush:
hahah
xx

Soph,
glad you and your new boyfriend are going well :D and glad your back online :D
as for your bump size on scans they said mine was 5lb 8lb at 33 weeks but my bump measured normal all the time :wacko: he weighed 7lb 2oz at 37 weeks and now he weighs 8lb dot on apparently .. then my midwife told me ill be expecting a 9lb baby .. but i dont think i am lol more like 8lb 6oz at most .. tbh if he coms out smaller then 8lb i will be shocked cause all the scans and everything were wrong..

Just be careful in believeing these growth scans and stuff cause people do get told things and there not true and people panic because they think there having a huge baby but they end up coming out a fine size :shrug: Looks like youll be having your princess before your due date :winkwink: xx

Good to hear from you soph!
you got a boyfriend? luck you! haha
I had a growth scan at 34 weeks and they guessed Quin will be 8.5 but my doctor keeps saying 9 or over
I don't think he's going to be that big at all!
its just a guess so they can be off by like 1 or 2 pounds I heard!

Wooo thanks sophie :)
we are going to have a 3d/4d scan around march time to deffo confirm it, so im going to save recipts + stuff for anythink i buyy :) ive planned it all its going to be likee a disney princess bedroooom :D everythinks pink + princessy!
andd with butterflies, hearts + glitterr :D
think ill move into her room with her when i have my own placee :D muaha!! Xxx

so i dont have a clue what these photo things are that your talking about :haha:

I keep having a dream that im pregnant again straight after Louie's born with a little girl but i dont know who the dad is and im having a dilemma with it bc ive only just had Lou so i have no idea what to do...
:shrug: keep waking up like shiiitt! lol.
xx

Anna.. That sounds like the best idea as I'm never gonna figure it out :haha:

I want a growth scan!!! :cry::cry::cry:
I haven't seen my L/O officially since my 21 week scan :cry:
(I saw him afew minutes when they tried doing 4d but only a glimpse.)
I asked MY doctor about it one of the last times I saw him and he said not til I'm farther along and that was 5 weeks ago and now that I'm seeing another doctor for the moment I don't think I'm going to get another one because my doctor won't be back til Febuary and by then I'll be so close to having him they'll just be like "Well, You're so close already we'll just wait and see at birth" or something :cry:

Also.. Sophie I'm not even doing hardly ANYTHING it just comes and goes every few weeks... It's barely noticeable right now unless I'm laying down and moving to much or breathe out hard.. So it's not really bothering me..

And another thing, Yeah I've heard the weight with scans can be completely inaccurate sometimes.. My L/O will probably end up being like 7-8 pounds because both my parents were 7 and I was 7 (Not sure about FOB) So I don't THINK I'll be having a big baby.. I hope not anyway :shock:

So I've been "seeing" this guy for a few weeks now. We went about for a little while after FOB and I broke up, but me being pregnant was just too much for him to deal with so we split for awhile but got back together around Christmas time. Anyway things we're going really well, he accepted that I was pregnant and was actually quite excited, his mom was excited as well , even though she knew it wasn't his baby and actually wanted the baby and I to move in after he/she was born, she was already planning LO's nursery lol He made me so happy and I was so excited that I found the one in a million guy who would stick around knowing that I was having another guy's child...Apparently I was wrong. A few days ago he started acting weird and I could tell that something was up but he kept saying nothing was wrong. Then he just randomly stopped talking to me. He didn't answer texts, calls etc. Finally he texted me and said that it was just too much and he wanted to be a normal 19 year old with a girlfriend who could go out and party and do all the normal "teenage things" with him, and that he didn't want to be tied down with someone else's kid. I know I should've saw it coming but things just seemed so perfect :cry: To top it all FOB has a new gf, another one of my used-to-be friends that stopped talking to me when I got pregnant. So everyday in school I see them it's like a slap in the face that he get's to move on with his life and I don't. AND I was informed of a rumor circulating through my school that FOB had started that I was faking being pregnant so I could get attention, and that I was just getting fatt! I was so fumed when I found out that I walked up to him and his gf before school and flashed him my belly :blush: And promptly said "Now would you like to explain to me exactly how I am faking this?" and I walked away, while they stood there quite stunned :wacko: Now that I think about it I feel quite silly and embarrassed for acting so immature, but finding that out really set me over the top :dohh:

urgh i had a disgusting dream last night where i slept with FOB. i woke up like eww why is he in my subconscious :growlmad:
and then i saw him and his new gf in town tonight :cry: which kind of shook me up a bit, sounds a bit lame but apart from like 3x that ive met up with him really briefly, thats the first time ive seen him just "around" since we broke up and it just hurt seeing him with her like hes carrying on his life totally as normal, he was on a night out and i was walking home on my own in the cold struggling with the bump!! haha
all his mates fully stared at me and my bump too, thankfully he didnt notice me but i saw them trying to tell him as i walked past.
put me in a bad mood this evening :growlmad: xx

So I've been "seeing" this guy for a few weeks now. We went about for a little while after FOB and I broke up, but me being pregnant was just too much for him to deal with so we split for awhile but got back together around Christmas time. Anyway things we're going really well, he accepted that I was pregnant and was actually quite excited, his mom was excited as well , even though she knew it wasn't his baby and actually wanted the baby and I to move in after he/she was born, she was already planning LO's nursery lol He made me so happy and I was so excited that I found the one in a million guy who would stick around knowing that I was having another guy's child...Apparently I was wrong. A few days ago he started acting weird and I could tell that something was up but he kept saying nothing was wrong. Then he just randomly stopped talking to me. He didn't answer texts, calls etc. Finally he texted me and said that it was just too much and he wanted to be a normal 19 year old with a girlfriend who could go out and party and do all the normal "teenage things" with him, and that he didn't want to be tied down with someone else's kid. I know I should've saw it coming but things just seemed so perfect :cry: To top it all FOB has a new gf, another one of my used-to-be friends that stopped talking to me when I got pregnant. So everyday in school I see them it's like a slap in the face that he get's to move on with his life and I don't. AND I was informed of a rumor circulating through my school that FOB had started that I was faking being pregnant so I could get attention, and that I was just getting fatt! I was so fumed when I found out that I walked up to him and his gf before school and flashed him my belly :blush: And promptly said "Now would you like to explain to me exactly how I am faking this?" and I walked away, while they stood there quite stunned :wacko: Now that I think about it I feel quite silly and embarrassed for acting so immature, but finding that out really set me over the top :dohh:

aww im sorry your FOB and new gf are causing you grief too !!
its horrible isnt it
and OMG cant believe he would spread that what a freaking idiot, its going to become pretty obvious you werent faking when you have your LO!!
f*cking hell....
:hugs: xxxxxxxx

aww im sorry your FOB and new gf are causing you grief too !!
its horrible isnt it
and OMG cant believe he would spread that what a freaking idiot, its going to become pretty obvious you werent faking when you have your LO!!
f*cking hell....
:hugs: xxxxxxxx

I was just about to comment on your post lol seems like your FOB and gf are causing you troubles too :growlmad: I didn't realize it would hurt this much seeing him with other people ya know? I don't think I still want him but when I see him with another girl just going on as if I'm not carrying HIS child, it stings a little...Idk how you haven't flipped on him yet, you have much more patience than me. I feel so silly about flashing FOB my belly the other but he just had me so upset :dohh:

I was just about to comment on your post lol seems like your FOB and gf are causing you troubles too :growlmad: I didn't realize it would hurt this much seeing him with other people ya know? I don't think I still want him but when I see him with another girl just going on as if I'm not carrying HIS child, it stings a little...Idk how you haven't flipped on him yet, you have much more patience than me. I feel so silly about flashing FOB my belly the other but he just had me so upset :dohh:

yeah they didnt actually do/say anything or even see me, just annoys me they're carrying on like normal while im carrying his child!! exactly like you said!
i simply havent flipped because i havent seen him! (apart from today)
if i had to see him every day at school (i dont know how you do it :nope:) i'd probably go mental haha.
people dont get it, they just assume i want him back (i do NOT! lol) but like you said it just stings. not nice!
you shouldnt feel silly about it, it sounds like it shut them up! :haha:
xx

yeah they didnt actually do/say anything or even see me, just annoys me they're carrying on like normal while im carrying his child!! exactly like you said!
i simply havent flipped because i havent seen him! (apart from today)
if i had to see him every day at school (i dont know how you do it :nope:) i'd probably go mental haha.
people dont get it, they just assume i want him back (i do NOT! lol) but like you said it just stings. not nice!
you shouldnt feel silly about it, it sounds like it shut them up! :haha:
xx

haha I think it did :haha: And like you said, I DO NOT want him back, I just wish that it was affecting his life as much as it is mine. I'm excited about my LO and I can't wait to have him/her here but nights when I see her facebook status as going out all night with him and whatnot I get a little envious, I sound horrible I know :blush:
Funny thing is after that a friend told me that she( his new gf) was saying how horrible she had it because she would have to deal with having a baby around and caring for a baby once my LO was born, which makes no sense because he's made it clear that he wants nothing to do with the baby so I think he's telling her some stories to make himself not like an arse :dohh: But she's gone mad if she thinks that she'll ever be caring for my baby:growlmad:

Aww I'm sorry about your FOB's girls.. Despite the fact I don't want to be with mine he's not looking for any other girls atm.. Which makes me kinda relieved because it's definitely not what I need him/want him to be doing when Riley's going to be here in just over a month! Don't let them ruin your night! :flower:

I have an all day birthing class tomorrow.. well today since its already past 12 here and 6AM there.. I'm so nervous I should really be asleep it's from like 8-5.. I'm going to be crashed afterwords :wacko:
And FOB might come over sunday.. First time I've seen him since the attempt at the 4d ultrasound which we never even really talked.. We haven't hung out since like.. November so..

Wish me luck for both the birthing class AND dealing with FOB..

Funny thing is after that a friend told me that she( his new gf) was saying how horrible she had it because she would have to deal with having a baby around and caring for a baby once my LO was born, which makes no sense because he's made it clear that he wants nothing to do with the baby so I think he's telling her some stories to make himself not like an arse :dohh: But she's gone mad if she thinks that she'll ever be caring for my baby:growlmad:

:growlmad: thats shocking!
yer sounds as though hes been spinning her a bit of a tale..

jas good luck with your birthing class and FOB! hope he isnt clingy :haha: xx

:growlmad: thats shocking!
yer sounds as though hes been spinning her a bit of a tale..

jas good luck with your birthing class and FOB! hope he isnt clingy :haha: xx

I know :dohh:
He claims he wont be "All over me" since it's been so long and he's not so "crazy" over me anymore.. So I guess he'll be put to the test to see how true that really is :wacko:

I got like NO sleep last night.. I laid in bed 3 hours occasionally drifted off to a light "sleep" and dreamed.. So I took a shower and I'm gonna try laying down afew minutes again even though I have to leave in an hour.. ugh this isn't going to be a fun day :nope:

Awww im so sorry stuffy muffy! Thats just horrible :cry: I just dont think men are worth it at all, i keep getting exes coming back suddenly taking an interest and im like wtf do you want?! They just seem to want to fuck me around, like i need their shit too :shrug: If i was you i would stay away from men completely, i just dont think theyre worth the hassle. Im so sorry that hes treated you that way :(:(

And Anna that must be really horrible :( I cant even imagine having to see FOB with someone new... Would really hit me hard. Its totally understandable, im so sorry :(

:hugs: to you both!!!xx

Sorry about the guy stuffymuffy :( i just read what you wrote some guys seem perfect and then turn out to be proper arseholes as weve properley all found out at a point! sometimes were better on our own i spose but then again im so lonely without a boyfriend :(..

FOB hasnt spoke to me for days :wacko: and im abit annoyed as he got his phone robbed as he says.. so he had to get a new one but hes got a phone now but he needed a new sim so he went online and sent off for them free o2 ones you can get and its been enough time for it to have came through now and i gave him my mobile number so he could text me his number .. but he hasnt got in touch with me.. so i tell you what if i go into labour next week he wont even know cause im not rushing around trying to get in touch with him when he hasnt bothered to talk to me! i dont exactly want him at the hospital tbh "/ but he wanted to be there so i said he could etc :shrug: .. but his cousin seems to be flirting with him YES HIS COUSIN.. but shes always like i miss you and i love you :wacko: i find it abit odd .. but now hes got her on his msn name aswell which again i find off :shrug: if its not his cousin then they have the same name .. i shouldnt be jealious cause i ended it with him but i dont want him getting a new gf tbh not yet anyway he could at least wait .. i defo dont want someone he gets with being involved with my son sorry but he seems to get with girls that are really slaggy and end up changing him. But saying that FOB says he still loves me and dont want to be with anyone but me.. but i think hes starting to realise i dont want to be in a relationship with him as iv made it clear but were still close mates always have been "/ .. but aswell this girl told him the other day he cant be the dad because shes due on the same day as me and shes having a girl.. :wacko: i went mental cause it doesnt matter if you have a boy/girl on a certain date .. so i think he believes this random girl now that im makin it up hes the dad etc .. i just told him to believe what he wants and not be involved with kid if he dont want to im not fussed dont exactly need him :shrug:

Im actually now sick of his girl mates or random girls talking to him and telling him aload of shit its just now getting to the point where i feel like cutting all contact with him but i wouldnt do it to his family his mum is so excited and so is his little sister! Spose if he wants to move on i should let him get a new gf cause what if i got a new bf after babys here? its dame thing init :( i think im too scared hes guna take kid away from me with his new gf (if he gets another) .. but it wunt happen obv lol

Sorry about the essay abit peed off!
x

FOB has just really pissed me off , he untagged himself from all the scan pics on facebook and i know that doesnt sound a big deal but it really got to me, like hes ashamed or something even tho everybody knows already :shrug: i fucking hate him iv tried to be civil with him but i cant stand him i wish he'd just die. i just text him saying "be involved or dont, choose one now cos you dont seem to give a shit atm"
obviously he hasnt replied.
im so sick of him he doesnt care about the baby at all so why did he ever make out that he did :cry: hes still not bought one fucking thing himself and baby will be here in 8 weeks pretty much! he needs to grow up and until then i dont want him around me or the baby :growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->