S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Hiya :) i kinda belong in here now, me and my OH have gone on a break cos its really not working any more

I went up to 204 pounds, I was 137 pre-preg. I weighed myself today and I'm 180. I still look pregnant! =(
thats really good tho considering you only gave birth a couple of days ago! :D it'll drop off in no time. are you breastfeeding? and make sure you post pics every time you have new ones :D:D x

Everytime I wonder about Becy she ends up coming online like an hour later :haha:
same! :haha: although i think shes avoiding coming on here cos its upsetting her being overdue bless her :( so ive just been checking her facebook to see if shes having him yet or not!

Hiya :) i kinda belong in here now, me and my OH have gone on a break cos its really not working any more
sorry to hear :( how are you & ava doing other than that? :D xx

I went up to 204 pounds, I was 137 pre-preg. I weighed myself today and I'm 180. I still look pregnant! =(
thats really good tho considering you only gave birth a couple of days ago! :D it'll drop off in no time. are you breastfeeding? and make sure you post pics every time you have new ones :D:D x

I agree, you're doing brilliantly hun! :hugs:
BF'ing makes your uterus contract back quicker to normal size or something? :shrug:

Everytime I wonder about Becy she ends up coming online like an hour later :haha:
same! :haha: although i think shes avoiding coming on here cos its upsetting her being overdue bless her :( so ive just been checking her facebook to see if shes having him yet or not!

:haha: Snap!
Don't wanna miss when she has little man!
I'm actually excited to see pics! :happydance:
Was excited to see Rome's little man and Ashley's princesses too! :haha:

xXx

sorry to hear :( how are you & ava doing other than that? :D xx

Me and ava are perfect :D i rang marc earlier and even that we both sounded a bit happier :shrug:

How are you and your little boy? still pregnant! it feels like yourve been pregnant for ever!:blush::lol:

I cant keep up in here lol :dohh:
so if i dont reply im sorry im abit busy lately and iv been not well either and as Anna said im avoiding coming on as much as poss cause im overdue and its depressing :haha: dont wana put a downer on anyone :rofl: but ill have my lil man by tuesday at latest so thats all good :winkwink: but ill be a feb lovebug instead of a january garnet heehee unles he comes weekend which i doubt.

hope everyone is well :hugs:

I'm not BF, BFing does make your uterus contract quicker, after my labour I had to get a needle of something to do contract my uterus cause I was having lots of bleeding.

I want to right my birth story, but I have no time.
Quin is going to the doctors for the 1st time today and I think we are gonna go back to my own apartment.

Me and ava are perfect :D i rang marc earlier and even that we both sounded a bit happier :shrug:

How are you and your little boy? still pregnant! it feels like yourve been pregnant for ever!:blush::lol:

aww gdgd :D
haha tell me about it! :haha:
we're goood thanks :thumbup: i think hes running out of room now cos he just kicks me 24/7 :lol:
xxxx

Welcome! Ava is beautiful btw!

Also big :hugs: to Becy and that over-cooked boy in there!! Come out already! :haha:

Atleast you still get kicks, Anna! I sometimes get a big thrust but mostly I just feel big old movement these days.. Watching the lumps move around :haha:
I swear yesterday I was chasing his little foot around my belly, he stuck it out so I pushed back so he moved and I pushed on it again and he was just moving it all around my belly :haha:

The upsides to pregnancy :cloud9:

aww hannah welcome

and becky hope he comes soon :thumbup:

and hiya rome how are you?

dear god i dont come on for twenty four hours and have to travel back like 3 pages :haha:
x

aww hannah welcome

dear god i dont come on for twenty four hours and have to travel back like 3 pages :haha:
x

Sometimes it's worse then that even!

Oh my right rib hurts sooo bad and I don't know why :cry: Feels like pressure underneath there. Maybe LO?

Oh my right rib hurts sooo bad and I don't know why :cry: Feels like pressure underneath there. Maybe LO?

As an expert on rib kicking from way to much personal experience :haha:
It sounds like it!!

The first few times I felt him in my ribs it was just a pressure feeling of his foot or something up there.. But now and then he gave them a nice big kick :wacko:

I feel for you who get the rib kicks i never got any :haha: cause he had his legs tucked up near his face most of the time lol! but i got hip pain instead :lol:!

OMG girls I need your help I just posted new bump pictures on the bump pic thread and I think my bump dropped I need your opinions :cry:

aww hannah welcome

x

Tired waiting for Quin to fall asleep so i can take a nap:)

Jas I will go look at your bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"