S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

STM thread has been abandoned lol
Ugh so my FOB has been following me! My friend lives in the same neighborhood as he does and I went to her house last friday and as I was pulling into his neighborhood he was leaving, he saw me driving in, turned around and drove back down his street. Well my friend and I decided to take a walk with her sister's and we see him driving up and down all of the streets with his gf sitting next to him :grr: Anyway he pulls down the street we're walking down, sees me stops right next to us, his gf gave me the meanest look and they sped off. Then he circled around the block, I assume he dropped her off and kept following us! And he claims that I'm the one following him :growlmad: I got sick of it and we went back to her house. Seriously as much as I miss him, I would really like him to just leave me alone. His mum called me a dozen times over the weekend but I didn't answer. I'm sure she just has something mean to say but I kinda want to know what she wanted :blush: Sorry kinda pointless just wanted to rant.

I noticed it was really quiet on here :haha:

Sorry about your FOB and his gf, I think they both need a good ass whooping :grr:

shall i come run them over when i get my license?

:rofl:

what a nooobe!
sorry hun :hugs:
xx

huh did my post get deleted :wacko:
Anyway i noticed stm had kinda disappeared too tut tut!
Ill get my gun out stuffy muffy!:gun: stalkers... *shudders*

Oh god I had another doctors appointment..
They had to do a strep b test or what ever meaning they had to swipe my lady area.. And it wasn't the doctor I had my pelvic exam with either it was still the other guy which I'm not fond of and I still feel kinda odd down there
(ofcorse they didn't warn me ahead of time so that area was not well manicured :blush:)

He told me that it doesn't look like my usual doctor will be delivering any babies or doing any check ups in February which I'm soo bummed about I wanted him to be the one to deliver my son soooo bad and now I'm most likely gonna be stuck with a guy I don't even care for when the other guy was the one that delivered me and my brother and I was so optimistic about having him and this other guy just kinda puts me off and even then theres a huge risk of getting what ever doctors on call and the whole thing makes me wanna cry I just wanna go stay at my doctors house so it's 100% he'll be delivering my baby and now he might not even be back in February!! :hissy:

Also I thought by now I'd be switching to going in once a week? I know they usually start doing that once you hit your final month/go full term and by next week I'll only be 2 days away from full term but yet they scheduled my next appointment another 2 weeks away still? :shrug:
Also the nurse that checked my bp and weight (I'm 170 pounds now :cry:) mentioned checking my cervix today as well as the strep b thing but the doctor didn't do that either so I'm completely confused :shrug:

Maybe it was because I had some other male doctor but when I had the strep b thing done I just feel so violated afterwords thinking about it makes me wanna cry I feel like I was taken advantage of or something even though I know I wasn't and it wasn't like this with my last male doctor that did my pelvic exam they didn't even have to enter this time they just swobbed the area but I still feel incredibly disturbed thinking about it and this weird feeling wont go away I just wanna cry why am I feeling like this?!?!

I'm sorry I just feel kinda.. disturbed right now and I just wanna cry and make this feeling go away I don't know what to do :cry:

- How old you are:

- When your due:
May 12th, Little Boy!!!

- A little about yourself:
Senior in high school, future college student. Currently in a lovely relationship with the FOB (2 years), Planning on moving out within the next year or two!

what was your post ellie?

and omg stuffymuffy!! what a weirdo! seriously who does that?! :shock:

awww jas i kind of know what you mean :hugs: try not to let your mind dwell on it hun
xxxxxx

Aww Jas I would be upset too! I couldn't imagine switching doctors being as far along as you are.

awe jas!
I didn't have my the doctor I wanted for Quintins birth.
when I was in labour I had lots of different people down there,
I hope everything works out for you:(

I went up to 204 pounds, I was 137 pre-preg. I weighed myself today and I'm 180. I still look pregnant! =(

Preggo I'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time! You just had little Quintin so don't be so hard on yourself. How are you and your bubs doing??? You'll have post lots of pictures soon!

awe jas!
I didn't have my the doctor I wanted for Quintins birth.
when I was in labour I had lots of different people down there,
I hope everything works out for you:(

I went up to 204 pounds, I was 137 pre-preg. I weighed myself today and I'm 180. I still look pregnant! =(

I was like 130 pre-pregnancy and now I'm up to 170 today :cry:

You just gave birth give yourself a little time and it will disappear :hugs:

Preggo I'm sure you'll lose the weight in no time! You just had little Quintin so don't be so hard on yourself. How are you and your bubs doing??? You'll have post lots of pictures soon!

good, its hard tho tbh

i cant sleep cause i think something might happen.:nope:
but my mom watched him for abit and i got a few hours lol i just wake up to every sound he makes

my post was just basically what i put but maybe a little different :shrug: maybe it didnt send. Im not bothering with a nursery, im moving in may and hes gonna be in my room for months anyway :)
And aww Jas, well as the others said you wouldnt have necesserily had that doctor delivering anyway. My midwifes probably not gonna be on the scene. Shes useless anyway, her number she says not to ring it because i have no chance of getting through she never uses it. So how am i meant to get in touch :shrug: xx p.s has beccy boo been online?

my post was just basically what i put but maybe a little different :shrug: maybe it didnt send. Im not bothering with a nursery, im moving in may and hes gonna be in my room for months anyway :)
And aww Jas, well as the others said you wouldnt have necesserily had that doctor delivering anyway. My midwifes probably not gonna be on the scene. Shes useless anyway, her number she says not to ring it because i have no chance of getting through she never uses it. So how am i meant to get in touch :shrug: xx p.s has beccy boo been online?

Everytime I wonder about Becy she ends up coming online like an hour later :haha:

Also I know it's a slim chance I was going to get the doctor I wanted anyway but now according to the other doctor there's like no chance I'll have him :cry:

becy been upset about being overdue:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"