S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Hahha =] i ent buyin nefink at the moment, havnt got the money.. kie gets paid next thursday.. think that means a shopping trip :) lmaooo x

I brought big things when i got that HIPP money and the surestart grant that helped me alot :) and was worth waiting for.. even though its so hard to just window shop as i found out :lol: but i was getting JSA money every fortnight and then went onto Income support at 29 weeks so i had money every fortnight to get stuff. Would of been loads better if Jamie helped me out! lol x

I hate feeling so broke,
we was at the retail park last week + he was going "wer get this + this + that"
and i was thinking, hmm i bet youu are.. u'd rather spend ur money on going out you fooooooooool!!!

So i just kept quiet :\
i just feel guilty looking + stuff id love but cant get

Yeah i know how you feel some of my friends were like come shopping and i ended up saying i cant cause at the time i didnt have much money .. havent now lol and they were like we can window shop and im like :nope: its just temptation lol! This is why i like going shopping with my mum cause if i see something shell be like ill buy it you shes just so excited i think for first grandchild to come and specially as hes a boy lol (we havent had any boys on my mums side) When you get these grants and stuff youll be okay thats if you can get the surestart one? im guessing you can x

Yer i cant wait to get the grants, my moms been buyin stuff but i feel so so guilty :( x

I brought big things when i got that HIPP money and the surestart grant that helped me alot :) and was worth waiting for.. even though its so hard to just window shop as i found out :lol: but i was getting JSA money every fortnight and then went onto Income support at 29 weeks so i had money every fortnight to get stuff. Would of been loads better if Jamie helped me out! lol x

my income support and sure start grant still havent come through :cry: so abit strapped for cash atm!
they're being such nobs about it, i sent off for both at 29 weeks then income support wrote back to me saying they need confirmation of my due date from my MW :growlmad: so i sent that back to them but by the time it got there, sure start had written back to me saying im not eligible cos im not on income support! :dohh: so i have to wait for income support to get accepted and then send off for sure start grant all over again :growlmad: i'll have had him by the time they sort this out! Xx

:rofl: i did the same anna put it in front room at first cause i didnt think it would fit for me to move it down the hall and babys room lol but it folds up but not much! but iv managed to put it in his room now but it takes up about half of that! ill want it in front room im thinking most of the time anyway.

Yeah i feel guilty when i ask my mum if she can pay for things for me but shes been offering cause she knows i havent got much and stuff :shrug: but i cheekily asked her the other week cause i brought the swing and baby bath out of my money and i just wanted some more clothes that i saw and i had to want them out of next! which is quite expensive specially for baby clothes when there tiny bits of material! lol but i love there jeans for babies :cloud9: x

Anna.. thats what i was worried about cause you have to get confirmation about Income support saying your able to get it or your first payment goes in your bank. Or you cant be accepted for surestart its stupid.. mine did it first time but surestart took ages to come through i had to ring them up and ask about it and next day it came through post saying its in my bank :lol: x

yerr i cant wait til my grants come thru, hopefully kies going to get alot of stuff now i really really hope :\

my mom knows too i kno she feels sorry 4 me, i just cant wait to go back too work!!

ive got a interview next thursday at housing!
its a new bids + points system :S hopefully ill get lods of points cus
being over crowded, my moms illness, being pregnant ect. just want my own place now :\ x

Thats what its like round my area point system but iv been told you have be to on the list for like 3 months to get something so i just didnt bother which i really wish i did now.. cause i probs would of have my own place now :shrug: but i was worried how i could cope at first with a newborn on my own and then getting food in and just everything along with it .. im not ready to be independant i dont think lol maybe when im settled with baby and stuff. Might see if i can get something when babys here and everything might be better but im still shitting it just on how to cope. x

Mmm kie will live with me i think
but i know some of my mates i wont be able to get rid of x

Well i wunt be on my own cause jamie would come live with me if anything cause we both were talking about it all but hes just useless hes only got a job thats every now and again helping his dad and hes mostly at college so gerin like EMA and thats it :\ he recons hes gerin a proper job as soon as he can get one to help me .. i was thinkin ye u best do aswell cause hes gota pay maintence or whatever for baby and im guna struggle with buying stuff every week aka nappies,wipes,formula obviously baby wont go without lol but he needs to play his part all guys should if there wanting to see there child.

But then again my friends just got a house whos pregnant that rachel on my facebook who talks to me alot .. and loads people keep saying to her whens the parties then .. i dont think i could deal with that on top of having a baby not at first x

nobody is having a random party at my place lmao
kie wouldnt allow it anyway
hes finishing collage in march
+ some lads have been picked for apprenterships, including kie!
+ he wil keep his nights at homebase but il make him give up his weekends there cus i hate him working there!
homebase is full of slags!
all the lads there
have ALL done somethink with at least ONE of the girls there
it makes me sick

em just make sure you're definitely on income support before you send off your sure start form! or you'll just have the same bad luck as me and becy :dohh:

my mum's not bought one thing for the baby, not that i was expecting her to, like i fully accept i should be buying his things which is why i have done.. i just find it a bit weird.. he's not just my son, he's her grandson too and she's not bought anything for him at all! :shrug:
Xx

i cant apply for income support til im 29 weeks?
is that for both grants?
i thought every new mom has the 190 one x

hes gota pay maintence or whatever for baby
i looked into maintenance and stuff btw and as FOB only earns £60 a week he only has to pay me £5 a week :\ so i guess it'd be about the same for jamie if not less. ah well every little counts! ;)
but i agree if they wanna be involved with the baby they should fucking step up and help out abit financially, its the least they can do :growlmad: lol you've set me off now just FOB hasnt bought me a thing either or mentioned anything about giving me any money when im obv gonna be buying LO everything he needs and its not fair!
Xx

But then again my friends just got a house whos pregnant that rachel on my facebook who talks to me alot .. and loads people keep saying to her whens the parties then .. i dont think i could deal with that on top of having a baby not at first x
omg its the same with me its awful cos iv got my own flat everyone fucking expects they can just come here and get pissed and mess the place up whenever they want :growlmad: or they just pop round outa the blue like every day and im too tired for it! they dont seem to get im very pregnant lol. and when ive got a newborn baby the last thing i'll want is them popping up to come and get drunk just cos its a 'free house' or however they see it.
:growlmad: im in a right mood tonight haha Xx

i cant apply for income support til im 29 weeks?
is that for both grants?
i thought every new mom has the 190 one x

everyone gets the Health in Pregnancy Grant which is £190, you can apply from 25 weeks.
you can only get Sure Start grant (£500) if you're on Income Support.
You can get Sure Start grant from 28 weeks, but you can only get income support from 29 weeks.
so basically you have to wait til 29 weeks! apart from the first grant which you can get from 25 weeks
XX

i read somewhere if you want your own place you can apply up to 15 weeks after giving birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->