S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

he was being a dick either way, she knew she had a contraction coming and only had a couple of minutes so locking her in woulda been harsh as well!
haha i agree about the son :winkwink:
i thought it was funny when he went "er mum do you want to like.. squeeze my hand or anything?" and she just screamed "NO!" his face was like :rolleyes: er ok then.

things with FOB are really strange atm, but in a good way i think... :wacko:
he comes round to mine like every day and spends the whole day here (usually falling asleep around this time.. hes asleep next to me right now :dohh:). its just weird cos we went from having not seen each other at all in months to seeing each other pretty much all the time!
i think it'll make it alot easier for when noah's here though cos he's used to coming here and we're comfortable with each other again and stuff.
and for the record nothing's happened :haha:
xx

Aww
anna
im happy for yaaaaa :D hehe!
do u think u 2 will get back together xx

From what I remember hearing about him.. She better not!! :grr:

:o my memorys like a fish then..
glad u 2 are on talking terms for LO then :p xx

FOB and his mum have really lost it! So FOB and I both eat lunch in the band room at our school, along with most of my friends. Well since he and his new gf got together he decided that he didn't want me eating in there with them. Now I sit no where near him, don't talk to him or even look at him! Well he went to the principal and said something along the lines of I was causing him emotional distress by being in the same room with him! For the past two weeks, every day that we have lunch together he files a "formal complaint" against me, he seriously fills out a one page paper complaint about the stress I'm causing him! So the principals made a rule that we have to eat in there alternating days. He is being completely ridiculous! I haven't done a darn thing to him and he's acting if I've tried to kill him! :grr:Hasn't he put me through enough hell does he have to make it so I can't even eat lunch with my friends everyday? I can't believe him.

im sorry but, how pathetic + immature! how old is he! really!?!

FOB and his mum have really lost it! So FOB and I both eat lunch in the band room at our school, along with most of my friends. Well since he and his new gf got together he decided that he didn't want me eating in there with them. Now I sit no where near him, don't talk to him or even look at him! Well he went to the principal and said something along the lines of I was causing him emotional distress by being in the same room with him! For the past two weeks, every day that we have lunch together he files a "formal complaint" against me, he seriously fills out a one page paper complaint about the stress I'm causing him! So the principals made a rule that we have to eat in there alternating days. He is being completely ridiculous! I haven't done a darn thing to him and he's acting if I've tried to kill him! :grr:Hasn't he put me through enough hell does he have to make it so I can't even eat lunch with my friends everyday? I can't believe him.

im sorry to hear he's being like that, he sounds like he's being really pathetic and petty. have you tried talking to him about it or would that cause him to much 'emotional distress'?

he was being a dick either way, she knew she had a contraction coming and only had a couple of minutes so locking her in woulda been harsh as well!
i thought it was funny when he went "er mum do you want to like.. squeeze my hand or anything?" and she just screamed "NO!" his face was like :rolleyes: er ok then.

he comes round to mine like every day and spends the whole day here (usually falling asleep around this time.. hes asleep next to me right now :dohh:). its just weird cos we went from having not seen each other at all in months to seeing each other pretty much all the time!
i think it'll make it alot easier for when noah's here though cos he's used to coming here and we're comfortable with each other again and stuff.
xx

Aww
anna

gawd no we werent good together lol! but id consider us to be friends now so i think itll make everything a lot easier! :D xx

xx

Aww
anna

gawd no we werent good together lol! but id consider us to be friends now so i think itll make everything a lot easier! :D xx

definatly better than hating eachother xx

oh my god how pathetic :dohh: thats ridiculous, i cant believe the school are even humouring his stupid claims! :growlmad: xx

Kick him in the teeth and give him something to really complain about! :grr:

(and if you can't get your foot that high, a lunch tray works just as well! :haha:)

(and if you can't get your foot that high, a lunch tray works just as well! :haha:)

:rofl:

That sounds good to me :rofl:

im sorry to hear he's being like that, he sounds like he's being really pathetic and petty. have you tried talking to him about it or would that cause him to much 'emotional distress'?

I haven't spoken to him since last October on the day we broke up, my mum called his mum awhile to see if he wanted to go to the next scan we me and she said that he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby so I've been doing my best to ignore him and just move on with my life, but the he does immature things like this and makes life even harder it :growlmad:

oh my god how pathetic :dohh: thats ridiculous, i cant believe the school are even humouring his stupid claims! :growlmad: xx

The principals at my school are so fed up with him and his family, as you can imagine they have more problems to deal with at school with 3,000 teenagers than a spoiled little boy who is pissed of that his pregnant ex-girlfriend refuses to hide the fact that she's pregnant. They basically want me expelled just on the basis that I'm having his baby, which they say "causes him emotional distress" or some crap like that :dohh: Unfortunately his mom is a teacher in the district than his parents donate a substantial amount of money to the music department so the school has to a tleast pretend to care I guess :shrug:

I remember i wasnt showing back when i graduated high school in june. so i didnt have to worry about much.

are you stay in schoolu right up until baby is born?

Is anyone else curious as to what everyone elses OHs look like? I've always been curious.

yeh i have been actually lol someone should start a thread or something lol

I remember i wasnt showing back when i graduated high school in june. so i didnt have to worry about much.

are you stay in schoolu right up until baby is born?

I'm planning on it, but it's already getting uncomfortable and really tires me out being in school all day so we'll see :shrug:

lol I've been wanting to show a picture of my FOB and my new baby to see if people thinks my son looks more like me or FOB.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->