S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lmao
u know when u see clips thats on next time
and that man said to the woman
"do little ones"
and she went
IS THAT LITTLE ENOUGH FOR U!

LMAOOOOOOOOO

My bad then! Lol.
I thought he was trying to open the lock on the door. :shrug:

x

Tbh midwifes are stupid when your giving birth saying push n that mine was alright cause she was a young student and she was the midwife who helped all through my pregnancy was just weird how i had her deliver mason lol she was shocked to see me lol.. but she was tellin me to push and like keep going holding the push for ages and i was like i cant.. and she was liek you can lol .. i was just like NO I CANT!! :rofl: .. but i spose there only doing there job.. that midwife on tele was abit nasty to her though cause its not easy to push for that long ya get exhaused i just feelt sorry for the women cause it wasnt her fault what was happening like baby wanted to come but then it was in a funny position :shrug:

lol I said I can't do it aswell, I REALLY felt like I just couldn't do it

people keep asking if im scared 2 give birth..and i say no ill have the gas + air :p haha

LOL it pissed me off midwife going to me.. "You can do it, your nearly there keep pushing" ... 2hours later .. NOTHING!! lol i was like i thought i was nearly there! :rofl: i just ended up going to my mum "I cant do it mum i want something stronger tell her when she comes back i want something cause i cant do it!!!" women came back and said you cant have anything more now theres no point and it ended up being hours later and i could of! grr! she was like just have alot of gas and air youll be fine..

BTW .. gas and air isnt all good it didnt help me much still was in pain lol made me light headed like i was drunk and then it made me sick cause i was using it loads :( then i got heartburn lmao

Does anyones facebook not work..
mines not letting me log in saying site maintence! grr :( im so bored without it lol

he was being a dick either way, she knew she had a contraction coming and only had a couple of minutes so locking her in woulda been harsh as well!
haha i agree about the son :winkwink:
i thought it was funny when he went "er mum do you want to like.. squeeze my hand or anything?" and she just screamed "NO!" his face was like :rolleyes: er ok then.

things with FOB are really strange atm, but in a good way i think... :wacko:
he comes round to mine like every day and spends the whole day here (usually falling asleep around this time.. hes asleep next to me right now :dohh:). its just weird cos we went from having not seen each other at all in months to seeing each other pretty much all the time!
i think it'll make it alot easier for when noah's here though cos he's used to coming here and we're comfortable with each other again and stuff.
and for the record nothing's happened :haha:
xx

the epidural was a lifesaver it worked within mins it felt so strange every contraction was geting less and less painfull and then there was no pain atall i didnt feel a thing not even when they where examing me or breaking my waters it was quite srange but good! i feel sorry for people it doesnt work for or if they leave it too late. the fob has now decided hes not going to court hes not paying anything for her so hes not seeing her. ohwell its his loss!

Ok.. I've been getting alot of cramping like pains in my belly the last few days.. Like mild period cramps? (Sometimes I move though and I get a nice sharp stabbing pain though that ISN'T so mild)

Is this like BH or something? It's normally pretty mild and just a distance cramping pain instead of a very obvious contraction/cramping pain.. Right now I'm getting it and it's painful but it's very distance..

I know you girls say your belly goes rock hard when you get it and I guess it's hard but it's pretty much always hard these days since he usually has him self all plastered up again my belly :haha:

Any ideas? :shrug:

hmm, not sure jas, i get a lot of funny aches and pains these days that i just tend to ignore cos they're not like.. crippling pain :haha:
i'd say just keep an eye on it, obviously if it gets bad you'll know to ring someone :D but unfortunately i think its meant to be generally painful and uncomfortable in the later stages of pregnancy :cry: xx

for me when i got a bh i could sit there and watch my stomach turn a whole different shape where it was squeezing so hard i could never tell if i was having one by it going hard because it was generally always hard it was only the shape that gave it away. i only ever got this in the last few weeks but when i got any pain in my bump it was a few days before i started getting contractions. your bodys just getting ready for labour sometimes somethings happens soon after a litle bi of pain and other times people can have it for weeks either way its still excting somethings happening :D x

LOL it pissed me off midwife going to me.. "You can do it, your nearly there keep pushing" ... 2hours later .. NOTHING!! lol i was like i thought i was nearly there! :rofl: i just ended up going to my mum "I cant do it mum i want something stronger tell her when she comes back i want something cause i cant do it!!!" women came back and said you cant have anything more now theres no point and it ended up being hours later and i could of! grr! she was like just have alot of gas and air youll be fine..

BTW .. gas and air isnt all good it didnt help me much still was in pain lol made me light headed like i was drunk and then it made me sick cause i was using it loads :( then i got heartburn lmao

how long did you push for?
btw, what size diapers is mason in? Quintin was in newborn but they kept leaking so I moved him to size one, but i keep having the same problem again.

he was being a dick either way, she knew she had a contraction coming and only had a couple of minutes so locking her in woulda been harsh as well!
i thought it was funny when he went "er mum do you want to like.. squeeze my hand or anything?" and she just screamed "NO!" his face was like :rolleyes: er ok then.

he comes round to mine like every day and spends the whole day here (usually falling asleep around this time.. hes asleep next to me right now :dohh:). its just weird cos we went from having not seen each other at all in months to seeing each other pretty much all the time!
i think it'll make it alot easier for when noah's here though cos he's used to coming here and we're comfortable with each other again and stuff.
xx

Aww
anna
im happy for yaaaaa :D hehe!
do u think u 2 will get back together xx

xx

Aww
anna

From what I remember hearing about him.. She better not!! :grr:

FOB and his mum have really lost it! So FOB and I both eat lunch in the band room at our school, along with most of my friends. Well since he and his new gf got together he decided that he didn't want me eating in there with them. Now I sit no where near him, don't talk to him or even look at him! Well he went to the principal and said something along the lines of I was causing him emotional distress by being in the same room with him! For the past two weeks, every day that we have lunch together he files a "formal complaint" against me, he seriously fills out a one page paper complaint about the stress I'm causing him! So the principals made a rule that we have to eat in there alternating days. He is being completely ridiculous! I haven't done a darn thing to him and he's acting if I've tried to kill him! :grr:Hasn't he put me through enough hell does he have to make it so I can't even eat lunch with my friends everyday? I can't believe him.

xx

Aww
anna

From what I remember hearing about him.. She better not!! :grr:

I agree! She can do so much better! :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics