S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Riley will be here soon dont worry :)
i know its all you prob here all the time but he honestly will :winkwink: and ill be jealious of your little bundle cause mason will be a big fatty :rofl:

Bella's got such sparkly eyes :cloud9:!

Ah very true. i cant believe bella is 16 days old. :)

Time already seems to be flying. D: haha

ahem. totally unrelated to anything but how cute is this baby! my friend just posted it on my facebook. i couldnt help but laugh along with him xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY&feature=player_embedded

anna i had to have 2 sugars in rlt i think its really nice lol!!

mason is such a lil cutie. i think its so wierd how bump sizes differ i was soo hugee and alice weighed 7.12 and then theres people who look so much smaller than me and there bubz are bigger!

jas i was guted when i was in early labour for days and wasnt dilating atall just made me wana cry lol so atleast when you go into labour you no you have already started dilating.

i didnt no that the one born every minute programme was filmed at southampton thats where i gave birth it was soo wierd watching it i was like that midwife had her hands up my foof lol!!

lmao!!! :rofl:
"hands up my foof" :winkwink:
Sounds such a funny way to put it.
:dohh: How childish of me to say that!? :haha:

&& Nope, no sugar in RLT. Just water and the tea bag!
Might try with sugar now. Perhaps it wont make me gag! lol. :haha:

Jas - Midwife came yesterday and I'm a cm dialated too!
Fingers crossed it won't be too long now. Really begining to
frustrate me. Dunno how the hell you managed nearly a week
overdue Bec!! Hats off to ya!! :thumbup:

Watched some of that programme last night && I swear that
first woman has more patience than me. If my OH gets as
annoying as that I swear I'll deliberatly squeeze and break his
hand even when I'm not in pain! :rofl:

Xx

:rofl:
that man was making me laugh! if he was my husband though i think i would of smacked him one lol shes got a good sense of humor i think to be having contractions every 3mins and still managing to laugh lol.. i think was abit strange her son being in the labour room with her :shrug: might not to anyone else but he was like 18 why would you want to see your mum giving birth specially being a lad id understand a girl lol.. He was kinda good looking aswell :haha:

And i dont know how i managed 6days over i told ya being overdue is horrible it goes quick tbh though and then when it all happens ya like omg i dont want to be in labour yet :haha: its not as bad as people make out im just so impatient lol but if mason stayed in any longer he would of been to big for me and id of had to have a c-section cause it took 2 people to get him out in end

im so glad i was induced instead of going over. theres no way i would have been able to get alice out if she was any bigger i already had to be cut and have forceps. she decided to turn her head the wrong way and then get her shoulder stuck coming out. she really did try to make everything soo difficult for me lol

Awwwh, Mason's just totally adorable though!! :hugs:
I completely understand about being impatient though.
I swear I was born without patience! Anyone know where
I can buy some!?! :haha:

That man on that programme seemed to think it was funny!
I would have completely screwed at him if he tried opening
the door when I was trying to pee!! :rofl:
But I do agree Bec, their son was a bit of alright!! :winkwink: Haha!!
Slightly odd for him to be in the room whilst it was all going on
though :shrug:. . . everyone to their own I guess!

x

Lmao
that woman did annoy me
they was like
"u really need to push now ur baby HAS HAD ENOUGH!"
yet she still didnt push :|

wasnt he trying to lock her in not open it!!??? i would have smacked him where it hurts and see if hes still laughing then x

Tbh, I reckon I'll be the same when I'm actually in labour!
I'm so stubborn! :haha:
I feel sorry for the midwife who takes care of me!
If I dont wanna do something, I really won't!! :haha:

x

Tbh midwifes are stupid when your giving birth saying push n that mine was alright cause she was a young student and she was the midwife who helped all through my pregnancy was just weird how i had her deliver mason lol she was shocked to see me lol.. but she was tellin me to push and like keep going holding the push for ages and i was like i cant.. and she was liek you can lol .. i was just like NO I CANT!! :rofl: .. but i spose there only doing there job.. that midwife on tele was abit nasty to her though cause its not easy to push for that long ya get exhaused i just feelt sorry for the women cause it wasnt her fault what was happening like baby wanted to come but then it was in a funny position :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->