S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Nothing really.. Yesterday I was getting this horrible constantly cramping period type pain all over my bump.. But I've also been having problems with constipation the last few weeks (I had HORRIBLE IBS at the very end of my 1st tri/start of second)
So that was also causing the cramps.. It was just a mild constant cramping pain which thankfully went away after several hours.. Otherwise I really haven't had much else..

My prediction is between the 17th-27th but I'm starting to think he might make an even earlier appearance.. :shrug:

sounds like it shouldnt be too long now...hope he doesnt keep you waiting for much longer!

Nothing really.. Yesterday I was getting this horrible constantly cramping period type pain all over my bump.. But I've also been having problems with constipation the last few weeks (I had HORRIBLE IBS at the very end of my 1st tri/start of second)
So that was also causing the cramps.. It was just a mild constant cramping pain which thankfully went away after several hours.. Otherwise I really haven't had much else..

My prediction is between the 17th-27th but I'm starting to think he might make an even earlier appearance.. :shrug:

my guess is stiill the 22md. I hope I'm right:p

my guess is stiill the 22md. I hope I'm right:p

The most common guess is the 22nd/19th/14th.. (I don't really bother with the 14th one since they just guess that because of valentines day)

I hope I have him before the 22nd though! 222 would be cute but my dads 111 so he'll make the joke that he's like mini-me or something.. I DON'T want my son turning out like my dad :dohh:
My dads predicting either the 22 or 12 to follow the pattern... His is 1 11, my mom is 7 17 and my brothers is 5 15.. But I'm the odd ball in the family and had a cord wrapped around my neck and had to be delivered c-section 3 days after my EDD on 11 3 (Yes, I was originally due on Halloween :haha:)

Jas you must be so anxious! I can't imagine what the last few weeks are going to be like.

im going to say he'll be born on the 22nd because of the family pattern and i think that would be really cute lol.

anyone else feel like they'll be pregnant forever? (except becy and rome :rolleyes:)
like.... i know there's a baby coming.. pretty soon.. but i cant properly process it! im so used to being pregnant now i cant imagine ever not being! its weird i dont think it'll fully sink in until he's here.

After months of having him inside of me with all these kicks and such it's going to be soo weird I'll suddenly wake up and not have that any more!!
I seriously think it will make me depressed :wacko: Hopefully since I'll have him in my arms then it will be different..

those who have had their LOs or due soon have you had good pregnancies because you talk about missing being pregnant or you think youll miss it but i can't wait for it to be over because ive found it so bad?

those who have had their LOs or due soon have you had good pregnancies because you talk about missing being pregnant or you think youll miss it but i can't wait for it to be over because ive found it so bad?

i really dont think i'll miss it. i know everyone says its different once LO is here and you actually do miss it, so i'll let you know if thats the case lol! but right now i cant imagine missing it at all, i just feel so uncomfortable and although its wonderful i dont think pregnancy is a very fun time at all :shrug: it hasnt been particularly rough like theres not been complications thank god but i think in general it just drains the life out of you.
i can imagine having a newborn will drain the life out of me more :rofl: but you know what i mean

You're only half way, wait til the kicks get bigger and such :haha:

My pregnancy definitely wasn't the best.. I've had alot of hip/leg problems on and off through different stages of pregnancy and now it's back for good so I can't wait to get him out it's so painful :cry:

But in the end.. I will miss alot of things about it xx

i feel like a horrible shallow person right now!
this boy that i used to be sort of seeing like just before i met FOB so about june-august 2008.. quite embarrassed i admitted that cos im about to post a picture of him :lol:.. but yeah hes just texted me asking if he can take me out on a date sometime and he is a nice guy but really not a looker imo :wacko: i know that shouldnt make a difference but it kinda does. and although hes nice, hes a bit strange, he seems really really young for his age (hes 20 but speaks in like a baby voice.. its weird lol) and yeah. im not sure if i should go for it or not but then i dont wanna reject him if its the only chance im gonna get :rofl: does that make sense?! i feel like such a biatch xD here he is:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/P6200717.jpg
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/5207629a10760677916l.jpg
(just being well classy drinking cider in the day you see)

i know i worry that if im struggling with it now whats it going to be like in a couple of months lol. ive had hyperemesis which is only just getting better, ive got a back problem which is apparently only going to get worse with pregancy and already feel uncomfortable with a little bump so i think soon all i'll be doing is complaining about how bad i feel. i think for some people pregnancy is just natural and im not one of those lol.

- How old you are, 14 turning 15
- When your due, Sep 10th 2010
- A little about yourself! I plan on keeping him or her as of now, the father is well.. the father and nothing more, not my boyfriend not my lover just the father of my child.

- A little about yourself! I plan on keeping him or her as of now, the father is well.. the father and nothing more, not my boyfriend not my lover just the father of my child.
welcome :hi: can i ask if the father knows you're pregnant and if so does he want to be involved? :) xx

LMAO anna with the cider!
hahaha x
:winkwink:

We call those sperm donors :thumbup::winkwink:

Welcome :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"